Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses (2656 Views)

Eko Forum Endorses Rhodes-Vivour For Governor / South-East And Middle Belt Forum Endorses Peter Obi / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

But you people no dey sell Oroki now, when did you join the league?

In as much as I don't understand jargons, I am very sensitive to pains....pele
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

In as much as I don't understand jargons, I am very sensitive to pains....pele

Reason why you need to apply plasta to wherever you might bee feeling the pain
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ELEYIofNigeria: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

The amount for 2 gala could build a mansion oo

why build masion in lagos when you can develop your own city instead.
I dont understand the calculation sha
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Reason why you need to apply plasta to wherever you might bee feeling the pain
I could have asked for a few plasta from you, but sad enough the one you had couldn't go round all the pained areas in you....once more, pele
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

You don't get the logic.

If they developed Lagos state, then Yoruba's underdeveloped SE States.

When be say na only labourers dey develop other places without developing theirs
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ELEYIofNigeria: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

You don't get the logic.

When be say na only labourers dey develop other places without developing theirs

grin grin grin
Dis 1 loud o mr omenka

i pray they dont labour in vain
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

I could have asked for a few plaster from you, but sad enough the one you had couldn't go round all the pained areas in you....ones more, pele

Look inside the mirror,check who appeared.

Definitely not me ..

grin
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

Why can't he build mansions in Lagos, when the so called owners of Lagos have no business building houses?
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Look inside the mirror,check who appeared.

Definitely not me ..

grin
Sorry the type of mirror I have doesn't have "inside" maybe you can come show me. And ofcourse it's you that I will see in the "inside"
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ELEYIofNigeria: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Why can't he build mansions in Lagos, when the so called owners of Lagos have no business building houses?

E kpele o Oga developer cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

grin grin grin
Dis 1 loud o mr omenka

i pray they dont labour in vain

That prayer could be late oo as Obi is a Mailer Daemon candidate. If you send an email on Yahoo and get Mailer Daemon response, the answer is quick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

You don't get the logic.

Until you live in this so called mansions rent-free....we still know who the cheat and the cheated is
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Sorry the type of mirror I have doesn't have "inside" maybe you can come show me. And ofcourse it's you that I will see in the "inside"

English don dey confused this one.

I understand it's not easy to be hawking and still be typing , there would definitely be confusion in comprehending
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

E kpele o Oga developer cheesy
Thanks oga Omo nile
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by haffaze777(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
With this Pandora criminal should be declare president alreadygrin
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Until you live in this so called mansions rent-free....we still know who the cheat and the cheated is

Go and develop the tiny Alaigbo with smallest land mass in Nigeria and stop having the derision of developing other places.

You people shouldn't let the labour of Alaigbo to be in vain oo

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

I understand it's not easy to be hawking and still be typing , there would definitely be confusion in comprehending
Yes... that's what Awolowo's free education can cause.... when people you are better off than academically are your teachers. grin
Next time, you should know that a flat object as a mirror has no "inside" . I will keep teaching you here .. that's who we are to you people....teachers
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Go and develop the tiny Alaigbo with smallest land mass in Nigeria and stop having the derision of developing other places.

You people shouldn't let the labour of Alaigbo to be in vain oo

Let's first make Alayoruba as hospitable as Alaigbo. Don't worry about us
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes... that's what Awolowo's free education can cause.... when people you are better off than academically are your teachers. grin
Next time, you should know that a flat object as a mirror has no "inside" . I will keep teaching you here .. that's who we are to you people....teachers

Oya go and look inside the mirror Emeritus.

Tie wrapper, wrapper tie you, Sha no dey naked
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2022
haffaze777:
With this Pandora criminal should be declare president alreadygrin
Too much Agbado and cassava is very bad for your mental health
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by helinues: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Let's first make Alayoruba as hospitable as Alaigbo. Don't worry about us

Could it be there are some spirit hunting people in Alaigbo that is making the indege6 to be deserting the region?

Remember, some weeks ago, Gov Soludo said halfni Anambriana have relocated to other places, what could be hunting them like this?

Any idea?
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:23am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Oya go and look inside the mirror Emeritus.

Tie wrapper, wrapper tie you, Sha no dey naked
Hahaha...... this cracked me up grin
Opari
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by Esama: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol Baba you are on your own .
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Could it be there are some spirit hunting people in Alaigbo that is making the indege6 to be deserting the region?

Remember, some weeks ago, Gov Soludo said halfni Anambriana have relocated to other places, what could be hunting them like this?

Any idea?
Show me the number of people living in South West let's compare it with those living in South East let's see the difference ( even though we have half of us doing very well outside south east).
Obviously, it's your level of archaic that has kept you where you are.... someone in this century still believing on imaginary being. Mumu
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by DispatcherLagos: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Esama:
Lol Baba you are on your own .
And you are where? Let me guess....on Tinubu's diapers
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Make Dem go school, Dem no go gree, na this hawking Sha ni
You own English sef no too balm like that..ewu gambia tongue
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ELEYIofNigeria: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

haahahha
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by nnamdi640: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

With the rubbish you posted, I can see how sound you are in English Language mr perfect.
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by ewelike1rosseuf: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
This line is stale. Come up with something better. Or has your brain expired?This line is stale. Come up with something better. Or has your brain expired?...
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by Aystarz: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Even pesin wey no understand the difference between 'lose' and 'loose' get right dey tell people to go school. grin
Nairaland sha.
Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by FuckkME(f): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Re: BREAKING: Ohaneze Ndi Igbo And Middlebelt Elders Forum Endorses Tinubu Endorses by November1857(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:

Including those hawking gala and fan yoghurt right?
Hawking gala is far better than skull mining and corpse exhumation...

Afonja Muslim....

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Unless I Die, Atiku Will Handover To Soludo - Arthur Eze (video) / President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Throwback Of Hausa Man Contesting In East.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.