Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba (84285 Views)

Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / #10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Bergavis: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Rest in peace. Death is part of life. Enjoy every day of ur life if u have the means.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Comedian2019: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who can one trust
*I weak
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Warldbest(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Z
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Olamicwoto: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
May punish d perpetrator. Rip to d deceased.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Kestolove(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
abeg which film dix one don art?
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by MagicBishop: 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
OSU and murder

Alexbells gidgiddy
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by chiedozie198100: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
So this Bros don go like that.
I have seen some of his movies.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by NoGirlfriend: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
He looks like one of our members
you self eh
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by NoGirlfriend: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
from PA to butcher....nothing fit shock me again for this naija
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by MagicBishop: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Which PA?

You make meat seller from Aba your PA?

Abi the meat seller was stuffing his meat down his ass pipe?

OSU and gay shitz nah 6&7.

Ask Alexbells and gidgiddy this was a gay love gone sour.

Spit

2 Likes

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by NaijaCover(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Shinareal: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
bitter truth bro don't trust anyone..good comment

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nah the suspect i dey pity
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Originalsly: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hmmmm...... they killed the decomposing body .............. and murdered English.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by JudasNaKarrot: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
post=114662786:

Inside life, Orisirisi nkan loun sele!
Always talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Asour: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
Nothing is guaranteed....not even life or safety.
I pity the suspect.... I'm sure he may not be the one responsible for the murder

The bolded is an oxymoron.
It's either you're sure or he may not. Can't be both.

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Antoeni(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nollywood is a Cursed Industry With

Corporate Prostitutes

Gays

Lesbians

Gigolos

Sick

Demented

Occults

Ritualist

Rapist

Broken Marriages

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Eriggs: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Always talking trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by JudasNaKarrot: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Eriggs post=114663475][/quote]One of the "Agbadoites" spotted.

Abeg dey your lane o. I don't want you in my mention again.
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by 2pak(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Man unkind to mankind
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Johel(m): 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by victorazy(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abiaboy my brother....chai!
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Telldem1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Trust nobody. Thunder fire friends. I am man alone. Rip handsome

1 Like

Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Telldem1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Always talking trash.
you don't understand Yoruba language my dear
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Telldem1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
When i saw the muslim-muslim ticket i was very happy because some Yoruba Christian have relocated to LABOUR PARTY
all the Christian family from
DEEPER LIFE
LORD CHOSEN
CATHOLIC
RCCG
SALVATION MINISTRY
LIVING FAITH
DUNAMIS
ANGLICAN
METHODISE
ECWA
ERCC
CELESTIAL CHURCH
CHARIBUM
CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH OF CHRIST
ZION MINISTRY
CHRIST EMBASSY
OLOUMBA OLOUMBA
ALKANKAR
FAMILY WORSHIP
TREM
FOUR SQUARE
GOODTIDING
SABBATH
SCOAN
MOUTAIN OF FIRE
OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY
OMEGA POWER MINISTRY
GOD CHOSEN
ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
500 thousand vote from each church nation wide have mention is 15million
plus the the once i didnt mention 5million
muslim brothers should at reast generate 10million
30million votes is ok
GOD all we ask in your NAME
half of these churches are from yoruba region.. My brother think twice while dealing with saboteurs
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by JudasNaKarrot: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Telldem1:
you don't understand Yoruba language my dear
You are right. It's just the dislike I have for that BBQgriller guy that made me wrote that. He always reasons thru his anus. I bet he is the most disliked person in this forum followed by that other Benue fool....somebody should help me with his name sef...
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Prozico22(m): 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Telldem1:
half of these churches are from yoruba region.. My brother think twice while dealing with saboteurs
am not hungry ooo my woman the pay steady if them like make them vote tinubu na there busy i dey ghana dey flex during election i go come vote OBI.
if OBI win i will remain in nigeria but if thiefnibu or Atiku win i go back to my base i better dey here the chop my banku
Re: Decomposing Body Of Nollywood Actor Emma Buchi, Found Killed By His PA In Asaba by Rayzesty02(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
What a wicked....fleeting world�
Prince Emma Buchi is actually my cousin (2 poles apart).
A nice, empathetic, bold, hard-working and ambitious young man. He was full of ideas and full of smiles.
We hung out together and had loads of fun 12&13th of January after our Ekpe Festival, and briefly spent time together just less than 2 weeks ago after his movie-set in PH.
How he had to be killed beats me.....I have no words�‍♂️�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / Rory Van: 'Strongest Girl In The World', Aged 7, Who Lifts 80kg Olympic Weight / Ex BBNaija Housemate, Dorathy Bachor Hospitalized (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.