Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu (459 Views)

Olu Of Warri Denies Endorsing Tinubu (photos) / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / 2019 Presidency: Why Kwankwaso Has What It Takes To Defeat Buhari – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2022
Former Kano governor, Rabiu Kwankwaso has denied endorsing former Lagos helmsman, Bola Tinubu for presidency in 2023.
Kwankwaso and Tinubu are the presidential flagbearers of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) and the All Progressives Congress (APC).
A statement on Monday by his campaign organisation said the claim that Kwankwaso “recommended” Tinubu for the nation’s top job is false.
Signed by Muyi Fatosa, he said the ex-Defence Minister “is still fully in the presidential race and not distracted by the misleading report”.
Fatosa noted that some people didn’t understand Kwankwaso’s comment during his Sunday interview with Arise News.
The aide quoted Kwankwaso saying: “Bola Tinubu is my friend of many years, if I had not contested, I would have recommended him.

“I do not play politics of bitterness. We are both in the presidential race but I am a better candidate.”
Fatosa expressed disappointment on how the statement was misconstrued to mean an endorsement of Tinubu.
“Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has not in any way endorsed Bola Tinubu and urged the public to always verify the authenticity of whatever they see on the media”, he advised.
The campaign said consultations by the former Senator across all the States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) had been positive.
“Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is still the candidate to beat in the 2023 presidential election”, the statement added.
In his reaction to the selection of Senator Kashim Shettima as Tinubu’s running mate, Kwankwaso had called it a good choice.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/12/2023-presidency-kwankwaso-speaks-on-tinubu-endorsement/
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by BigSarah(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
grin Tinubu is edging to be the greatest Muslim Fundamentalist in the history of Nigeria.

I just hope post 2023 we won't have "Christian Terrorists", Like this government created "Igbo Terrorists"

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by MadamVanessa(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2022
shocked

Desperate agbado munching urchins continue spreading fake news everywhere about their usêlèss agbado king.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Ttalk: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Anything that would make IpOBI happy.
Labourers would always wish to be the CEO, Tinubu carry go nothing do you.

Singing........

E dey pain dem gan gan o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Obviously
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by booblacain(m): 10:54am On Jul 12, 2022
it is high time Kwankwaso stops making public comments then since everything he says is going to be misconstrued.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Dmiller123: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2022
We have different kind of fallen series: AMERICAN HAS FALLEN, OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN.
If we dnt take in this our coming election our own will be "NIGERIA HAS FALLEN" grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin Tinubu is edging to be the greatest Muslim Fundamentalist in the history of Nigeria.

I just hope post 2023 we won't have "Christian Terrorists", Like this government created "Igbo Terrorists"
a fake Yoruba Muslim can never be a Muslim fundamentist

Only fulani have the access to this because ethnically they are balanced and trusted across subshara Africa to an inferior Muslim
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Truthisunique2: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Desperate agbado munching urchins continue spreading fake news everywhere about their usêlèss agbado king.
grin tinubu urchins are shameless

I am surprised we don't have a newspaper transcript of what kwanwaso said and not what urchins interpreted from an interview
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2022
We knew that already
It was TMC that constructed that statement to suit their ploy and desire but their plan don fall like Tiwa and Tonto bobby
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by EvangDrGeo: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Ttalk:
Anything that would make IpOBI happy.
Labourers would always wish to be the CEO, Tinubu carry go nothing do you.

Singing........

E dey pain dem gan gan o

If the repercussions of Muslim musiim ticket starts if they win, may it befall all Christians who supported the ticket.

May the Islamic terrorism befall, only those who supported the evil ticket
Re: 2023 Presidency: Kwankwaso Has Denied Endorsing Tinubu by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2022

(1)

Voting For Peter Obi Is Voting For Competence - Aisha Yesufu / 2023: More Condemnations Trail Umeh's Defection, Senate Ambition / I Am Supporting Peter Obi Now – Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Declare After Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.