Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners (6567 Views)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / Peter Obi's Interview With Aledeh On Classic 97.3 FM / Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Johnsown1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Whether they vote for inywmmiri or not, it won't change the hatred that some northerners have for igbos and it will never stop obi from getting forward. Obi has been billionaire since 2003 and always on low.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by engrchykae(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
oyin44:
Obi has no good profile in the north.imagine,
They even likened him as a black biafran..omo, see insult grin grin

The Northerners were just condemning the ibos as unfit to rule..

and the north has never given Nigerians a good candidate.
It was Obasanjo that forced yar adua on them.
That is why the worst of beast are more poised to win elections in the north.
Buhari will be chosen over Datti Baba and nuhu ribadu any time any day.
Why?
This is a region that rioted against independence in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by engrchykae(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
Obj used to be a national project .. Love by Nigerians

But IPOB bingos took over and made him an IPOB project .. while shouting the youths are coming

Which youths grin?

IPOB finished Obi career with their myopic toxicity and bitterness towards other Nigerians

They funny copied Yoruba media pattern .. but not religious tolerance

One thing I know too well is that Peter Obi wont win Anambra State

E sure

Power to the people
North 2023
you underestimate this generation of southern youths.
May God help you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Tingotoe: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
ScamHunter:

He's already president and you're toooo infinitesimal to stop him as a zombiiee
If he's already president then who is Buhari?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by omenka(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vistra40:

Dude, Peter obi will win your state hands down. Even in your unit.
Okay. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by KristaPretty(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
If I become the president of this kwarupt kwantry, the first thing I would do is to create 3 countries from Nigeria

The States of Biafra USB
The United people of Amotekun and the South would be a country
Then the Democratic Republic of Abokis grin

From there we can proceed
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by sukar886: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
What are you notherns feeling like , sense una no get, when Jonathan win where una dey, abeg make una go sleep, una be God , president or no president , igbos are better than u people , am not from Igbo but that's the truth... As buhari rule , na una hunger kill pass, igbos are making money in there business , just for this man help build Nigeria wey d collapse, una say No.. cos of tribalism, Rubbish
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by belente(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi all the way
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by EmiDon11: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
cc Jeon, come and help us with translation pls., Anytime u meet igbo thread i will be there to help u out. Pls
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by SpatialKing(m): 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Core North is not the target for Peter Obi,we are okay with SE SS and NC. Tinubu Atiku and Kwankwaso should fight for NE and NW.
You are right
Just like GEJ did in 2011

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by eunisam: 3:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Suffering no dey tire some people, they take it as a normal thing.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by bigpicture001: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

But IPOB bingos took over and made him an IPOB project .. while shouting the youths are coming

Which youths grin?

IPOB finished Obi career with their myopic toxicity and bitterness towards other Nigerians

E sure

Power to the people
North 2023

Bro IPOb didn't do him any thing....

Vote ur oldman tinubu with his bokoboi shettima nobody will kill u.....

Untill d dangers get to u.. den u willl learn
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smokiebrand: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment.

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and professional
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience
5)Knows how to read $write to some extent

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends or rewards for a job well done
Should reside around ketu,yaba, surulere,obalende or anywhere close to these environs
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by seunmsg(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
mii4u:
Northerners, u are not God that has the final say.

They are not God but they Nigerians who will vote on Election Day and guess what, their votes will count.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by mii4u(f): 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

They are not God but they Nigerians who will vote on Election Day and guess what, their votes will count.
I never said their votes won't count, I only said that they don't have the final say.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by seunmsg(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
mii4u:

I never said their votes won't count, I only said that they don't have the final say.

Nigerians have the final say through their votes and they are Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by mii4u(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Nigerians have the final say through their votes and they are Nigerians.
I don't argue with someone that belongs to a different School of thoughts.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Funny!

Is this suppose to be thread to mock the igbos?

North should be the last people to choose tribe or religion over competency, they're the worst affected by bad government..

The 8 years misrule of buhari affected the north more than any other tribes, despite buhari being a northerner..

Should we talk about hunger? Insecurity? Out of school children?

If they like let them vote buhari for 3rd term Las Las na north Boko Haram,iswap and bandits go dey strike..
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
omenka:
Igbos thinks they're smart. Una never see anything. Pandora will NEVER be President of "zoogeria". grin

Such fun to see when your sins come back to haunt you.
hunt who?

You lots are funny..

The prayer of any ipob out there is for obi to loose so they get more reason to continue the agitation..

Keep clowing around..
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
ASAPFERG:
come 2023, them go cry blood after them loose grin
some bastards they even talk say him go win lagos grin
He be like say this people nor know the kind plan them mc oluomo get for their flatheadds lol grin
if your candidate is so confident of his achievement in Lagos he won't be needing mc oluwomo and his thugs in Lagos to deliver for him..

grin same mc oluwomo that was nearly beaten to death in 2019 election in this same Lagos?
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
christistruth01:
cool

Toh
if you concur to this then no Christian should vote APC..
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by ASAPFERG: 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smoke55:
if your candidate is so confident of his achievement in Lagos he won't be needing mc oluwomo and his thugs in Lagos to deliver for him..

grin same mc oluwomo that was nearly beaten to death in 2019 election in this same Lagos?
when did that happen? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
ASAPFERG:
when did that happen? grin
during Lagos governorship election,he went to snatch ballot box and was beaten to stupor.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by ASAPFERG: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smoke55:
during Lagos governorship election,he went to snatch ballot box and was beaten to stupor.
hehehe mc oluomo ke.. cheesy maybe na another person you dey talk.. by now, no igbo for dey lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Smoke55: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
ASAPFERG:
hehehe mc oluomo ke.. cheesy maybe na another person you dey talk.. by now, no igbo for dey lagos grin
I will search for the news and send it to you..

Why singling Igbos out?

I never said igbos beat him, did I??
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Newton2024: 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

Which youths grin?

E sure

Power to the people
North 2023

2023: If Tinubu And Osibanjo Truly Have Solutions

If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs.
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by Kingspin(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
oyin44:
Obi has no good profile in the north.imagine,
They even likened him as a black biafran..omo, see insult grin grin

The Northerners were just condemning the ibos as unfit to rule.

Guess what?
Buhari was elected under Boko Haram.

The problem in the North is they don't do research. It is only what Imams and their religious politicians tell them is what they will do. Unfortunately
Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by ASAPFERG: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smoke55:
I will search for the news and send it to you..

Why singling Igbos out?

I never said igbos beat him, did I??
abeg when you get am, send am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners by omoharry(f): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
OkoroBufo:

3 positive comments?.. OP already said 98% are negative, they aren't only negative, they are directly insulting him.
Moral of the story; The best moment to deal with your enemy is when he needed you most. Northerners were very patient all the while you insulted them and call them all sorts of names. As pay back, they're showing you your receipts.
While some few ibo commenters in the section were trying to talk like people who have sense & market Peter Obi, the Northerners were having non of that. Some 4 or 5 months ago, you would have replied them back with insults.
Who would have thought you would have been this civil while talking to the " almajiris".

-Okoro bufo
Maybe you should focus on how your kinsmen are busy killing innocent people in the south and In churches ..Yet you are only bordered by the insult from the south, U arrogant soul .
The nonsence perpetrated by northerners in the south can never be tolerated by northerners if it's being done by southerners . Nonsense.. Keep Ur fucking vote and vote for any idiotic fanatic into power for all I care .
Sey the clueless Buhari that you all voted into power in 2015, has made the north more secured ? Sey you all are leaving a life of abundance and every northern Muslims are living a life of privileged. Nonsence .
I am from Delta and we are equally affected by the killings of your kinsmen, whose activities you guys up north haved ignore and pretended never happened. But you would rather fight the victims of your monster kinsmen becos they are not happy with thier blood thirty way of life .Idiot .
like I said , go and vote for ur fanatical leaders that do not care if you guys are killed or not. They will applaud you when you kill innocent christains and burn them alive, just to validate your radicalism in islam.Then after they win election, you will be left worse off than they met you ..While suffering ,death and misery is what you guys will only gain from voting them in.
Well , why should I care if your kind prefer to cherish or live a life of misery than take yourself out of it,just becos your brain has been cooked & your eyes blinded with indoctrination . You guys have been conditioned to live a life of servitude and accept stupid leaders for life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure / Where Was The South South In 1914, 1945, 1960? / ACN Scribe Rejects Jonathan's Pib Appointment.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.