Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) (23741 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by SteveDGreat: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W-m66eY7cM

Watch Video of Prof Kingsley Moghalu on arising getting fired up about Peter Obi Movement.

Says he turned down offers from political parties after he lost the primaries because he doesn't want to divide Peter Obi Votes in this era.

233 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Vulturereloaded: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Any sane selfless Nigeria would. I mean the country is already collapsing.

This is a battle between the consuming ancestors and the productive youths of Nigeria.

408 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Bluntguy: 11:22am On Jul 12, 2022
He is a wise man from the East. We need more wise men from everywhere now.

339 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2022
True Patriot

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Aidejay(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2022
In 2019 we were begging him, sowore and oby to come together and form a coalition. They wouldn't have won of course but at least they'd have registered themselves in Nigerians memory. All of them put together didn't get up to 50,000 votes if I'm not exaggerating.

Now he has been dislodged from his party he remembers Peter Obi. Lol!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
This is a man whose personal ambition is not greater than well being of Nigeria unlike sowore.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a hotel with at least 15 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problems of Nigerian hotels. Check the link on my signature to see more details and demo in action

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by DontGiveUpYet: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Obi carey us dey go.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Yorubalandlord(m): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2022
This is the type of men Nigeria needs, someone that is not blinded by money from a drug baron, tribe or religion.
I hail you sir kingsley moghalu.
You name have been written in gold and in history book.
The youth shall never forget you.
OBI-DATTI 2023

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2022
As expected of the hate filled n foolish bigot.
To the dead brain Yoruba in the last presidential election Durotoye beat this bloody n foolish cursed Igbo oloriburuku bastard at the joint primary n debate they had but the bastard instead of endorsing Durotoye left the party to create another failing party to prosecute his failed ambition but just look at the lunatic now endorsing another Igbo even when not in his party.

May it never be well with all Yoruba that play fool to this igbos for them to keep ridiculing Yoruba.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Arysexy(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Very wise decision.

God bless you Sir.

You will be the minister of finance soon

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2022
Thank you Kinso father

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Abfinest007(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Good man

2 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Akurakambe(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2022
Good man. He's the type of people we want in the LabourParty.
God bless OBIdient people
God bless Peter Obi

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by VoteTinubu2023: 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
This video is not in any way an endorsement but continue with your dishonesty.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
If Obi wins, this man will definitely gonna get a juicy appointment.. He is capable and competent.

34 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Gohs: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kingsley Moghalu should be made the CBN governor when Obi gets to power next year.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Brendaniel: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Good cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by africanpride1: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stupidity of Southerners, if either of the Presidents below were Yoruba that is without even Secondary Sch Cert. Igbos would have ensured he never become President. Foolish lack of brotherly love and unity between Igbos and Yorubas has cost Southerners so much.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by akanbiaa(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me candidate has become obidient.

Though, I won't be following him this time. He is free to support Obi...but I don't back anyone that was in APC or PDP before or currently.

Yes, I know, Obi is the least of all the 'evils' But I am not supporting any candidate from APC or PDP or LP, OR NNPP or SDP. Especially APC and PDP.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by adioolayi(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
My candidate that fails to win his primary..

E pain me small..

I know you won't win, but I was ready to vote for you anyways.

8 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by dust144(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tomorrow he will say is not true
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by chuksoyo21(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kingsley is of good conscience....

Obidiently, God will see us through...

2023 is our year...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by money121(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Kingpele(m): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
More to join the moving train

3 Likes

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by KingofAnambra: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
OPEN LETTER to all Nigerian Muslims:

Do you know that,

In the Southeast, there has never been any
- Muslim Governor *NEVER
- Muslim deputy Governor *NEVER
- Muslim Speaker of house of Reps *NEVER
- Muslim Deputy Speaker *NEVER
- Muslim Attorney General *NEVER
- Muslim Commissioner *NEVER
- Muslim Local government chairman *NEVER

since 1999 when democracy started till today.

Yet we Igbos are the ones championing all kinds of hate and propaganda against Muslim/Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Shettima but in our own region, we only vote Christian/Christian ticket, even when there are Igbo Muslims among us. We hate hate and ostracize them completely. Then you have the guts to say nobody should vote for Muslim/Muslim ticket?

Even Kaduna that is a core Muslim state has had Christian Governor and Christian deputy governor before since 1999, and Christians holding several major political posts across the North.

Nigerian Muslims wake up now and vote for Tinubu /Shettima for presidency 2023. Don't let Muslim haters blackmail you with lies. Defend your religion. Being a Muslim is not a crime.

Sincerely,
Igbo Christian man from Nnewi, Anambra!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido, Babymama And Other Story By Reuben Abati (must-read ) / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / A Northerner Must Emerge In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide- Lawal Kaita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.