Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) (23759 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by donkach: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Dozie246: 3:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Aidejay:
In 2019 we were begging him, sowore and oby to come together and form a coalition. They wouldn't have won of course but at least they'd have registered themselves in Nigerians memory. All of them put together didn't get up to 50,000 votes if I'm not exaggerating.

Now he has been dislodged from his party he remembers Peter Obi. Lol!

Can I ask you a question, who amongst the afro mentioned will reposition Nigeria if the coalition works undecided, he can't sell his dream to better Nigeria in the hands of incapacitated fellows just because of coalition. Now he has seen someone with same vision and a better one as a matter of fact and have chosen to give his support. I would have disliked him if he did that coalition with Sowore and the Oby
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by rickyrex(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
As expected of the hate filled n foolish bigot.
To the dead brain Yoruba in the last presidential election Durotoye beat this bloody n foolish cursed Igbo oloriburuku bastard at the joint primary n debate they had but the bastard instead of endorsing Durotoye left the party to create another failing party to prosecute his failed ambition but just look at the lunatic now endorsing another Igbo even when not in his party.

May it never be well with all Yoruba that play fool to this igbos for them to keep ridiculing Yoruba.
reverse also is the prayer to any igbo play fool to this yorubas for them to keep ridiculing igbos. nonsense
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Dozie246: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
africanpride1:
Stupidity of Southerners, if either of the Presidents below were Yoruba that is without even Secondary Sch Cert. Igbos would have ensured he never become President. Foolish lack of brotherly love and unity between Igbos and Yorubas has cost Southerners so much.

Chai see waisted school fees cry

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Opmic: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
BLOODFISH:
I just pray this surport don't change for Peter Obi before next years election.
It would rather grow
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by zomby(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
He is a wise man from the East. We need more wise men from everywhere now.
I agree with you, because you guys usually kill them off, just like Dr Akunyili.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
Let you father tell me one aspect of leadership that the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi ever performed beta than Bola Ahmed Tinubu to start with just one.

The only thing Tinubu did better than Obi is to steal , steal and continue stealing from Lagos state fund and from Lagosians. Tinubu and Company was also listed in the Pandora scandal, Obi came out and cleared himself, but Tinubu went into hiding. Lagos state was and is still the highest when itr comes to IGR, yet your lord Tinubu borrowed $147 Million from African development Bank... the dept is still there, what did he do with the money? Ur Lord Tinubu also borrowed and stole #532 Billion, the debt is still there, what did he do with the money? While Obi was paying off debt his predecessor left for him, Tinubu was busy borrowing and looting. Please, tell me 1 thing Tinubu did the best apart from stealing, then i will tell u 2 things Obi did better than him. Obi was the first Governor to build a Hospital(Government) where Heart Surgery can be conducted(at a low amount). Pls, what did Tinubu do? do you know that Tinubu still collects individual tax from every shop in every Market in Lagos? Why is Tinubu Alpha-beta controlling everything Lagos state Government( Auditing,Tax, Supplies)? ur slave mentality will kill u las las.. infact, e no go better for you for comparing Tinubu and Obi.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Bomaye7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Any sane selfless Nigeria would. I mean the country is already collapsing.

This is a battle between the consuming ancestors and the productive youths of Nigeria.
guy oil dey your head
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Britishpea: 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abfinest007:
Good man

Good man or weak man? How many votes he for get? Can he have 200k? They are unserious politicians and not on ground. We are talking about presidency here.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
To the dead brain Yoruba in the last presidential election Durotoye beat this bloody n foolish cursed Igbo oloriburuku bastard at the joint primary n debate they had but the bastard instead of endorsing Durotoye left the party to create another failing party to prosecute his failed ambition but just look at the lunatic now endorsing another Igbo even when not in his party.

May it never be well with all Yoruba that play fool to this igbos for them to keep ridiculing Yoruba.
You really need to take it easy
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Crvrider: 7:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
africanpride1:
Stupidity of Southerners, if either of the Presidents below were Yoruba that is without even Secondary Sch Cert. Igbos would have ensured he never become President. Foolish lack of brotherly love and unity between Igbos and Yorubas has cost Southerners so much.

You are wise. You are indeed the true child of your parents.

The northerners, despite their backwardness will unite under one accord to achieve a collective goal while the east, west and south will be at logger head insulting one another due to our stupidity and ignorance.

Until we(southerners) realize our superiority over the north when it comes to education, level of reasoning and even numbers we will constantly continue to play according to their rules.

1 Like

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Boma911(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bluntguy:
He is a wise man from the East. We need more wise men from everywhere now.

... We are his structure! PO for 2023.♥️
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 8:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
List of things Bola Ahmed did beta than Pandora Criminal

1. Education - Tinubu remains the first gov to return school to missionary, built several millennium schools across the lenght n breath of Lagos m the first gov to pay WEAC for every single student in Lagos a feat Anambra is yet to meet up with even in 2023.

2. Security - While banditry tool over Anambra for complete 8 years of Peter Obi Tinubu institute the RRS which is the best security outfit in Nigeria today that curb menace of various criminal gang in Lagos.

3. LAWMA - while Anambra remain a huge pile of shit from every nook n cranny Lawma too care of waste generate in Lagos till Ambode obstructed their services buy thank God they are back now.

5. IGR - while internal generated revenue degenerated under the 8 locust years of the Pandora Criminal Tinubu built the state revenue from mere N500 million years to over N3 billion with his proteges taking it further to over a trillion yearly now.

This are clear 5 areas that is not debateble where Bola Ahmed Tinubu performed beta than the Pandora Criminal. Others include Infrastructure, human capital development etc . I eagerly await your response.

Soso990240:
The only thing Tinubu did better than Obi is to steal , steal and continue stealing from Lagos state fund and from Lagosians. Tinubu and Company was also listed in the Pandora scandal, Obi came out and cleared himself, but Tinubu went into hiding. Lagos state was and is still the highest when itr comes to IGR, yet your lord Tinubu borrowed $147 Million from African development Bank... the dept is still there, what did he do with the money? Ur Lord Tinubu also borrowed and stole #532 Billion, the debt is still there, what did he do with the money? While Obi was paying off debt his predecessor left for him, Tinubu was busy borrowing and looting. Please, tell me 1 thing Tinubu did the best apart from stealing, then i will tell u 2 things Obi did better than him. Obi was the first Governor to build a Hospital(Government) where Heart Surgery can be conducted(at a low amount). Pls, what did Tinubu do? do you know that Tinubu still collects individual tax from every shop in every Market in Lagos? Why is Tinubu Alpha-beta controlling everything Lagos state Government( Auditing,Tax, Supplies)? ur slave mentality will kill u las las.. infact, e no go better for you for comparing Tinubu and Obi.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
TrackerXL:
List of things Bola Ahmed did beta than Pandora Criminal

1. Education - Tinubu remains the first gov to return school to missionary, built several millennium schools across the lenght n breath of Lagos m the first gov to pay WEAC for every single student in Lagos a feat Anambra is yet to meet up with even in 2023.

2. Security - While banditry tool over Anambra for complete 8 years of Peter Obi Tinubu institute the RRS which is the best security outfit in Nigeria today that curb menace of various criminal gang in Lagos.

3. LAWMA - while Anambra remain a huge pile of shit from every nook n cranny Lawma too care of waste generate in Lagos till Ambode obstructed their services buy thank God they are back now.

5. IGR - while internal generated revenue degenerated under the 8 locust years of the Pandora Criminal Tinubu built the state revenue from mere N500 million years to over N3 billion with his proteges taking it further to over a trillion yearly now.

This are clear 5 areas that is not debateble where Bola Ahmed Tinubu performed beta than the Pandora Criminal. Others include Infrastructure, human capital development etc . I eagerly await your response.

i would have countered all u said 1 after d other, but i can see that u are living in delusion. When Obi was Governor, Anambra was in 26th position in Education in the whole Federation.. Obi took them to Number 1 position. Anambra was the most peaceful state when Obi was Governor, where was Lagos then? U wan mention Lawma? Lagos has been ranked 2nd among the worst city to live in Africa right from when Tinubu was there. I can't counter all u said 1 after the Other. But u see Anambra state, Uba family were running Anambra state same way Tinubu is Running Lagos state (emperor style), but Peter Obi came and Clipped their wings and cancelled Godfatherism in Anambra politics. Before u mention IGR, let me remind u that we have Head office of most companies in Lagos..we have Port in Lagos, all because it is the former FCT(u are too young to know that). Tinubu generate Huge revenue and turn around to embezzle same revenue generated. What is the need of Generating Huge revenue and still borrow up to $143 million dollars, still borrow #532 billion ? U no de shame to talk of Huge IGR? Obi was busy paying dept that Mbadinuju left for him up to #39 billion, and ur Tinubu was busy borrowing to embezzle. Btw, Obi never borrowed money as a Governor.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by GGirll: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2022
KingofAnambra:
I am voting for BATman

Who cares? I don't care at all we will shock you.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 6:00am On Jul 14, 2022
Let me quote your response for your Igbo dead brain tribesmen to know that you are indeed a lunatic. Just imagine the type of fool campaigning that I should vote the Pandora kleptomaniac ?!

May it never be well with you and your entire household for replying me with this jaundiced after I elaborated point by point on how Tinubu is beta at every single positive indices of leadership when compared to Peter Obi.

Miserable wretched souls that tribal bigotry ruined their pathetic life no go let person rest for NL. Oloriburuku somebody !

Soso990240:
i would have countered all u said 1 after d other, but i can see that u are living in delusion. When Obi was Governor, Anambra was in 26th position in Education in the whole Federation.. Obi took them to Number 1 position. Anambra was the most peaceful state when Obi was Governor, where was Lagos then? U wan mention Lawma? Lagos has been ranked 2nd among the worst city to live in Africa right from when Tinubu was there. I can't counter all u said 1 after the Other. But u see Anambra state, Uba family were running Anambra state same way Tinubu is Running Lagos state (emperor style), but Peter Obi came and Clipped their wings and cancelled Godfatherism in Anambra politics. Before u mention IGR, let me remind u that we have Head office of most companies in Lagos..we have Port in Lagos, all because it is the former FCT(u are too young to know that). Tinubu generate Huge revenue and turn around to embezzle same revenue generated. What is the need of Generating Huge revenue and still borrow up to $143 million dollars, still borrow #532 billion ? U no de shame to talk of Huge IGR? Obi was busy paying dept that Mbadinuju left for him up to #39 billion, and ur Tinubu was busy borrowing to embezzle. Btw, Obi never borrowed money as a Governor.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by koskilala: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmm, 2023 will be one hell of a year.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
Let me quote you response for you Igbo dead brain to know that you are indeed a lunatic. Just imagine the type of fool campaign that I should vote the Pandora kleptomaniac.

May it never be well with you and your entire household for replying me with this jaundiced after I elaborated point by point on how Tinubu is beta at every single positive indices of leadership when compared to Bola Tinubu.

Miserable wretched souls that tribal bigotry ruined their pathetic life no go let person rest for NL. Oloriburuku somebody !

It shall never be well with you and ur household for trying to vote a sick and most corrupt politician as president because of ur tribal affiliation... how petty and tribalistic can you be? I stated some points that countered ur points and ur empty skull couldnt contain that. Btw, i am from the Southwest, but i have spent some years in Enugu and Anambra, i know better than being a tribal bigot like u. We need the best from the available, and Tinubu is definitely the worst. I will never vote a president that will spend another 4 years complaining about previous administration.. and Tinibu is even the one that brought Buhari to us. If Truly Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problems, why didnt he share it with Buhari? so he deliberately left Nigerians to suffer under Buhari? keep deceiving urself because of 30k stipend, na ur future and ur children's future u de sell.
Tell Tinubu to tell Nigerians how he suddenly became Rich after Being Governor for 8years. When Tinubu and Peter Obi were mentioned in the Pandora Document, Peter Obi came out and cleared himself, why didnt Tinubu come out and clear himself? awon ole.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 8:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Same Tinubu that singlehandedly financed NADECO Radio Kudirat n many other pro democracy organisation when he never held a political post is who I should ask how he got rich suddenly.

When will you Igbo father query the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi what he did with his billions during Abacha Babangida etc.

How much did he spend to enthrone the democracy he never laboured while the likes of Tinubu were spending to instill democracy.

Have you queried why the Pandora Criminal was caught red-handed looting monthly over N250 million cash in Lagos while he was gov of Anambra.

Did you query why he opened Pandora account in his daughters name n looted over $500 million into it as exposed by the Pandora papers and why he never open such account until he was governor ?

What about using state fund to purchase brewery only to install his father as the majority chair holder. Why are many of your igbos blind with tribal sentiment n bigotry n only see spec in the eyes of others while you have Zuma rock in your very eye.

Do not quote me ever again if you do not want God almighty in his infinite mercy does not want to destroy your entire household.

Soso990240:
It shall never be well with you and ur household for trying to vote a sick and most corrupt politician as president because of ur tribal affiliation... how petty and tribalistic can you be? I stated some points that countered ur points and ur empty skull couldnt contain that. Btw, i am from the Southwest, but i have spent some years in Enugu and Anambra, i know better than being a tribal bigot like u. We need the best from the available, and Tinubu is definitely the worst. I will never vote a president that will spend another 4 years complaining about previous administration.. and Tinibu is even the one that brought Buhari to us. If Truly Tinubu has the solution to Nigeria problems, why didnt he share it with Buhari? so he deliberately left Nigerians to suffer under Buhari? keep deceiving urself because of 30k stipend, na ur future and ur children's future u de sell.
Tell Tinubu to tell Nigerians how he suddenly became Rich after Being Governor for 8years. When Tinubu and Peter Obi were mentioned in the Pandora Document, Peter Obi came out and cleared himself, why didnt Tinubu come out and clear himself? awon ole.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by omoharry(f): 9:21am On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:

Your foolishness and bigotry is nauseating. You really deserve the Buhari that is ruling you . This is just the beginning for your suffering untill you purge urself from this hatred that is eating you up .The likes of Buhari/Tinubu / Shettima will continue to rule over your life until you grow up .
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
TrackerXL:
Same Tinubu that singlehandedly financed NADECO Radio Kudirat n many other pro democracy organisation when he never held a political post is who I should ask how he got rich suddenly.

When will you Igbo father query the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi what he did with his billions during Abacha Babangida etc.

How much did he spend to enthrone the democracy he never laboured while the likes of Tinubu were spending to instill democracy.

Have you queried why the Pandora Criminal was caught red-handed looting monthly over N250 million cash in Lagos while he was gov of Anambra.

Did you query why he opened Pandora account in his daughters name n looted over $500 million into it as exposed by the Pandora papers and why he never open such account until he was governor ?

What about using state fund to purchase brewery only to install his father as the majority chair holder. Why are many of your igbos blind with tribal sentiment n bigotry n only see spec in the eyes of others while you have Zuma rock in your very eye.

Do not quote me ever again if you do not want God almighty in his infinite mercy does not want to destroy your entire household.

I know it will get to this.. cheap blackmail and lies, that's the only thing Tinubu and his supporters will resort to just to put Obi in the same category. Please who caught Obi looting over #250 million monthly as Governor? cheesy Na these lies go choke u to death. Tinubu was into drugs in the United states.. when he was caught and tried, he forfeited his properties and cash so as to avoid going to jail. All he had was drug money which US seized, where did he get the wealth he is flauting up and down? the Pandora papers u are talking about, Tinubu was also mentioned, along side Obi.. Obi went and cleared the himself, even EFCC went after him for the Properties he acquired in 1996, while he became Governor in 2006. As a Businessman, he made investments for his kids, even before becoming a Governor.. he never evaded task. What did ur Tinubu say about his? he kept quiet because he knows that he is guilty. I cant believe that a normal human would be comparing Obi and Tinubu when it comes to Integrity.. You should be ashamed of urself. Can u tell me why a Tinubu is still collecting individual task from every shop in every market in Lagos.. tuuueeehhh.. Slave of the highest order
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
You igbos fools just don't have sense I swear to God. This is 4 different newspaper writing about the N250 million cash looted by Peter Obi but you are here labelling it as cheap black mail. You think my brain is dead like that of your Igbo father..lol.

Let me give you a lifetime n lifelong assignment find news article Peter Obi disclaimed he was ever caught looting N250M in cash n win your house 1 million naira cash.

Even the Pandora never denied he was caught red-handed looting the money but you foolish n cursed Igbos are here propounding lies to save the thief.

Soso990240:
I know it will get to this.. cheap blackmail and lies, that's the only thing Tinubu and his supporters will resort to just to put Obi in the same category. Please who caught Obi looting over #250 million monthly as Governor? cheesy Na these lies go choke u to death. Tinubu was into drugs in the United states.. when he was caught and tried, he forfeited his properties and cash so as to avoid going to jail. All he had was drug money which US seized, where did he get the wealth he is flauting up and down? the Pandora papers u are talking about, Tinubu was also mentioned, along side Obi.. Obi went and cleared the himself, even EFCC went after him for the Properties he acquired in 1996, while he became Governor in 2006. As a Businessman, he made investments for his kids, even before becoming a Governor.. he never evaded task. What did ur Tinubu say about his? he kept quiet because he knows that he is guilty. I cant believe that a normal human would be comparing Obi and Tinubu when it comes to Integrity.. You should be ashamed of urself. Can u tell me why a Tinubu is still collecting individual task from every shop in every market in Lagos.. tuuueeehhh.. Slave of the highest order

Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2022
TrackerXL:
You igbos fools just don't have sense I swear to God. This is 4 different newspaper writing about the N250 million cash looted by Peter Obi but you are here labelling it as cheap black mail. You think my brain is dead like that of your Igbo father..lol.

Let me give you a lifetime n lifelong assignment find news article Peter Obi disclaimed he was ever caught looting N250M in cash n win your house 1 million naira cash.

Even the Pandora never denied he was caught red-handed looting the money but you foolish n cursed Igbos are here propounding lies to save the thief.

u see why i said you reason through ur anus. 4 Publications.. saying different things. So any money found on a Government Contractor simply means that its the Governor that is Laundering money ? So a Governor cant pay a contractor? U said he laundered 250 million every month, how come the publication is saying it was just once that 250 million was found with the contractor? na lies go kill u finally. how much is Anambra state monthly federal allocation that he will steal 250 million monthly, pay workers, pension, Gratuity, Hospitals, school, all his projects, cleared 39 billion Naira Ngige Borrowed/owed workers, and still left up to 79 billion worth of cash when leaving as a Governor? Do u know that Obi was the only Governor that cleared Gratuity both the once before him and the once that retired when he was a Governor. u no de shame walahi. All these ur lies to cover the fact that Tinubu borrowed and stole 532 billion naira as Governor, and also borrowed another $147 million as governor, despite the fact that Lagos state is the highest when it comes to IGR.. tuueehhh
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by TrackerXL: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2022
You this fool just want to keep disgracing your Pandora Criminal. In your foolish senseless delusion you do not know that the police must have received Intel on how he launder state fund monthly from a verifiable n credible source before they can be bold enough to stop a governor that as immunity n search his convoy. It is obvious am conversing with a dead brain Igbo lunatic now. It's about time I leave you to perish with your foolishness.

Soso990240:
u see why i said you reason through ur anus. 4 Publications.. saying different things. So any money found on a Government Contractor simply means that its the Governor that is Laundering money ? So a Governor cant pay a contractor? U said he laundered 250 million every month, how come the publication is saying it was just once that 250 million was found with the contractor? na lies go kill u finally. how much is Anambra state monthly federal allocation that he will steal 250 million monthly, pay workers, pension, Gratuity, Hospitals, school, all his projects, cleared 39 billion Naira Ngige Borrowed/owed workers, and still left up to 79 billion worth of cash when leaving as a Governor? Do u know that Obi was the only Governor that cleared Gratuity both the once before him and the once that retired when he was a Governor. u no de shame walahi. All these ur lies to cover the fact that Tinubu borrowed and stole 532 billion naira as Governor, and also borrowed another $147 million as governor, despite the fact that Lagos state is the highest when it comes to IGR.. tuueehhh
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Soso990240(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
TrackerXL:
You this fool just want to keep disgracing your Pandora Criminal. In your foolish senseless delusion you do not know that the police must have received Intel on how he launder state fund monthly from a verifiable n credible source before they can be bold enough to stop a governor that as immunity n search his convoy. It is obvious am conversing with a dead brain Igbo lunatic now. It's about time I leave you to perish with your foolishness.

I believe you work with the police to know that they got intel that it happens monthly? ur stupidity on another level walahi.. a post was saying that a Governors contractor was seen with the 250 million, another was saying that it was the Governor's convoy, u with ur enormous and infinite foolishness is saying that it happens monthly.. can u hear urself talk? can u define character assassination for ur dumb brain? all ur effort is to put Obi and Tinubu in the same category of criminals, but its not working. Obi has come out and tell u people that anybody that has trace of corruption against him should come forward and present it.. why havent u called in one of his interviews to say this? or why havent Tinubu and Atiku camp come out to say that he was stealing 250 million monthly? oya, tell Tinubu or Atiku to grant an interview and tell us that there is no trace of corruption to them.. they should tell us to bring forward anything we have against them. I can see that ur tribal bigotry is clouding ur judgement, dont quote me again if u dont reason like a human.
Re: Kingsley Moghalu Endorses Peter Obi (Video) by Tap0lane: 4:57am On Jul 16, 2022
As he ever been to your house to complain. Personally I prefer any of the trio u listed to the Pandora Criminal. Oya kill yourself.

omoharry:
Your foolishness and bigotry is nauseating. You really deserve the Buhari that is ruling you . This is just the beginning for your suffering untill you purge urself from this hatred that is eating you up .The likes of Buhari/Tinubu / Shettima will continue to rule over your life until you grow up .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Agents Of Distraction, Soludo Replies S/east Youths / PDP Accuses Bankole Of Planning To Dump Party / "Osinbajo Is Better Than Buhari, Take It Or Leave It" – PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.