Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms (25362 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / APC Members In Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Badagry Defect To PDP, Burn Their Brooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by Scamburster(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Angelfrost:

The only way Peter Obi won't clear SouthEast, South South, and pick good votes from the Middle Belt is if the election is heavily rigged!

These people are voting for whom they believe, especially SouthEast! They don't care who wins or loses!

Any learned and observant person can see this easily! You think people picking PVCs in large numbers for the first time in history are doing it for fun?!!

Keep reading and sitting on history... Time will tell!

Obi will likely not win, since smart Nigerians are clearly a minority in the entire nation, but they will make a massive statement this time around just like EndSars did!

Enough is truly Enough!!!
My man, I won't tell you to stay at one place today.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by Klinee: 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Truthisunique2:
leave obi, igbos, and his supporters out of this they are likely to vote Atiku when Campaign start and they see reality that election isn't cruise

So just let them be, they are like our cousins
God pu.nish you and Atiku, mu.mu!!
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by Klinee: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
YourRealFather:

Exactly My point, I'm igbo from delta state and i support Atiku, I don't attack obi supporters online, because I feel some of them use obi to pepper apc
Ewu!
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by Klinee: 7:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
wiseoneking:
This guy again? I just quoted you now. You are just every where crying so much about the man that you said has no structures. Despite no structures of Obi according to you, you are still having a sleepless night. What concerns ipob or obi in Nasarawa state APC going for PDP. Even if PDP won today, is our Igbo man ifeanyichukwu okowa is your Vp. Take note of that, but now full OBidient. Is either Igbo presidency through Obi or Vp through okowa. Go and dye.
Okowa is not Igbo, please don't root for Atiku is a waste of vote, he can never win.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by Jsaviour(f): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:
They said Pdp is death and the youths are coming

Yet daily .. from Northwest to North central... they keep decamping in mass to PDP

When will the start decamping to Labour because of Obi

IPOB bingos want us to believe that every “ Nigeria youths “ yet the Nigerian youths keep defecting to Pdp too..

How will Obi win the elections naa..

Pdp was before Obi and will still be after Obi..

IPOB and their bingos should understand that their propaganda and narratives online ain’t even convincing anyone
That pattern is stale and not even well use by them..

Power to the people
PDP!!!

North 2023

E too clear

Your eyes will clear from the slumber after the election.

You can insult all you want but be ready for the tears in 2023.

The race is between APC and LP
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by searchlight: 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frigga13:

OBi is never a problem

Tinubu is not even a matter

My pain with Obi is him taking igbos back to 84”

Why withdraw and quit.. with out proper consultation and then limiting igbo politcal future to another long term

Then IPOB suddenly hijack of the campaign

OBi was the only candinate that is about penetrating the North after aAzikwe

Then suddenly made a complete u turn to start from scratch

That’s goofing .. but igbos will realize this after 2023 .. approaching 2027

Politcs is planned .. not spontaneous
Obi is your next President you can go and die if you can't bear it. Since when did you started loving Igbos? Enjoy your political benefits and let Igbos be in peace. With or without government Igbos have been thriving in the ZOO so why drink Panadol for another persons headache?
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by searchlight: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
YourRealFather:

Bro just chill
You should know that most igbo politicians are not in support of obi,
Pdp is winning enugu and abia in south east, the rest we go share am,
You already know how it will go in the south south, obi will only scratch some wall but pdp is winning the region
bet me young man no political party will win obi in any of the south eastern states.
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by shamsin6300(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=114655612]Toto Local Government (One of my favorite Local Government I secretly admire) has taken the bull by the horn....

Have you been there before?
Re: Hundreds Of APC Members In Nasarawa Defect To PDP, Burn Brooms by abdulskulboy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
More from the event. It was red for APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / Biafra: Fulani Herdsmen Call For Probe Of Saraki’s Statement On IPOB / APC Will Lose 2023 Election If It Disrespects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.