Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! (198 Views)

What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / The Science Of Lust, Love, Friendzone And How To Escape It!!! / Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Good day brethren.
ohh! I tell you brethren hell is real many has had an encounter about hell and heaven.oh i pity those that demands for proof before they beleive sad
Heaven and Hell are real brethren,many has described how horrible and awful hell is,how souls like us are tormented and persecuted there,the demons most especially torments those that don't beleive in jesus,backsliden christian,the unholy,idolators,liars all are found in the lake of fire that burneth with sulphur and brimstone.
The only way to escape hell is "JESUS"
he's the only way,anyone who beleives in him shall have eternal life and liveth forever"proof matthew 6:48-51"brethren jesus said my father didn't create hell for humanity but for satan&his agents.jesus died for each&everyone of us in order to lead us to God&heaven,also to make us justified b4 God,he died to save you and i from the second death"HELL".PLS brethren beleive in jesus and be saved.he's"the way truth and life"he's eternal life.BELEIVE IN JESUS AND BE SAVED FROM HELL.BLESS
Re: Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK, Kobojunkie, it's time to dine and wine
Re: Hell Is Real!!!,this Is The Only Way To Escape It!!! by AllenforGOD(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigBellyBurst:
FERNANDEZISBACK, Kobojunkie, it's time to dine and wine
fernandez rodriguez repent from ur ways

(1) (Reply)

Relationship & Marriage / Make $100 Daily Watching Videos (available Worldwide) / Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.