Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession (21100 Views)

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India With Over 1kg Of Drugs / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Their names?
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Myfavourite: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
I know my brother from eastern part will make up the list

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jemex003:

Na them! �

-10 vote be that please keep them till next year December.
Make dem free dem, excuse no suppose dey after serious flogging at the poll

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by DispatcherLagos: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:

lipsrsealed

Obi supporters

For sometime now, I have been observing the unfair treatment been mated on Peter Obi's supporters and by extension Igbos on this forum, but I was waiting for a time like this to expose your tribalism.

At the creation of this thread, I Saw the comment I quoted above, I then came below it and commented "Tinubu's Supporters" now my comment was deleted while the above comment was allowed. This is not the first time something like this is happening.

While I don't have the right to tell you how to run your forum, I believe places like this ....where injustice is done with reckless abandon is not suitable for someone like me. I by this comment call it a quit for my liking and addiction to a toxic platform. I hereby deactivate and possibly delete my account on Nairaland.

It's been my pleasure contributing in one way or the other on the platform. I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by tunjijones(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

For sometime now, I have been observing the unfair treatment been mated on Peter Obi's supporters and by extension Igbos on this forum, but I was waiting for a time like this to expose your tribalism.

At the creation of this thread, I Saw the comment I quoted above, I then came below it and commented "Tinubu's Supporters" now my comment was deleted while the above comment was allowed. This is not the first time something like this is happening.

While I don't have the right to tell you how to run your forum, I believe places like this where injustice is done with reckless abandon is not suitable for someone like me. I by this comment call it a quit for my like and addiction to a toxic platform. I hereby deactivate and possibly delete my account on Nairaland.

It's been my pleasure contributing in one way or the other on the platform. I wish you all the best.

Normal normal nairaland is a very toxic place filled with hatred and insane people.

The tribalism, the hatred is so much. There is nobody on nairaland that has not been affected with this toxicity both online and especially offline.

2 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Realists(m): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm!

Audio billionaires will soon go to extinction, at this rate. Just imagine choosing the life of criminality right from childhood to adulthood and finally to grave. Hmmm may God, protect us from greed.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by magicminister: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
They did nothing wrong!
Their so called crime didn't hurt anyone or cause anyone pain.
Just a stupid country with stupid law restricting personal freedom

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by wwwihy: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChiefOloye:
They went hustling for the 100 billion Naira that Aisha Yusuf asked them yọ donate for Obi. grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
KristaPretty:
Tinubus loyalists

Na Dem. You Sabi them well well.

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Abagworo(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm still trying to figure out their offence. Is alcohol and smoking prohibited in India and applicable to everyone including foreign nationals?

2 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Jmichael1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nairalanders to funny abeg....
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
tunjijones:

Normal normal nairaland is a very toxic place filled with hatred and insane people.

The tribalism, the hatred is so much. There is nobody on nairaland that has not been affected with this toxicity both online and especially offline.

This is not so true Sir. Although a great majority has been affected and take this offline, some still believe in the principle that "what happens on nairaland ends on nairaland". Except maybe for people I won't mention their names. But if you read their posts, you would know them.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Jmichael1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
sekem:
I want to check their names.

But since there are no names to check, let me check their faces just to confirm what I already know.

Faces checked.

Na dem as usual.

Igbo kwenu.

by their faces we shall knw them....

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Blueace247(f): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

While I don't have the right to tell you how to run your forum, I believe places like this ....where injustice is done with reckless abandon is not suitable for someone like me. I by this comment call it a quit for my liking and addiction to a toxic platform. I hereby deactivate and possibly delete my account on Nairaland.

You haven't left.. grin

Ignore nairaland mods.. They are Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abagworo:
I'm still trying to figure out their offence. Is alcohol and smoking prohibited in India and applicable to everyone including foreign nationals?

Ancestor Sir, you still dey nairaland?

In my former on nairaland, I met you here. Now I have reincarnated and I'm still meeting you.

Longest time Sir! Double twale!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by olaniyilukman(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Political leaders are destroying Nigeria and Nigerians at home, some useless citizens are destroying us abroad. This country is curse I swear...

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Assylum22355: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
IPOB and thiefobi wailers.

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Bro, nor dey take everything you see here to heart say. Although the glaring bias of the owner and the mods, just drop your message and go on to the next thread. We know how to play and beat them at their game.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Olamicwoto: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na dem oooo, wen ask dem; what are u doing d answer is business
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by nwajesus12(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The ten Nigerians are Chinedu, Chioma, Ebube, Nnduka, Amarachi, Ebere, Ugonna, Amaka, Nnamdi and Mazi Chukwudi. grin grin grin grin
including Agbado and Ewa , ode wink
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Otasikwe(m): 3:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
FatherBona:
Get a brain
i tire ooo
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by 2pacamarushakur(m): 3:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Is liquor banned in India?

In open places .. buy and take home

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Heimdal(m): 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChiefOloye:
They went hustling for the 100 billion Naira that Aisha Yusuf asked them yọ donate for Obi. grin shocked shocked grin grin

So kids if you look closely at this specimen you will notice part of its brain has been cut out. That’s one major feature of senseless people.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by RaptorX: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is India now an Islamic country where liquor is prohibited. You Nigerians better start having some self esteem and giving this Indians that are here misbehaving anyhow the same treatment they give you in India.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by saintrow1: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
KristaPretty:
Tinubus loyalists

Yoruba people don't go to India
We have standards

5 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by bolademi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by KristaPretty(f): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
saintrow1:

Yoruba people don't go to India
We have standards

Sorry, i was meant to say Congo

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Iceberg3: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247 #1 Peter Obi fan:

lipsrsealed

Vote PETER OBI for a better Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspect Excretes 113 Wraps Of Cocaine Worth ₦423 Million At Lagos Airport / Hairdresser Stabs Neighbour To Death For Calling Her Shaku-shaku / Man Nearly Shocked, While Connecting An Electric Pole With Bare Hands In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.