Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession (21106 Views)

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India With Over 1kg Of Drugs / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by benitwater(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChiefOloye:
They went hustling for the 100 billion Naira that Aisha Yusuf asked them yọ donate for Obi. grin shocked shocked grin grin
I thought Dem no dey give shishi,but want to collect billions.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
leave them nah APC govmt cause this one
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Freerhyme1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
AFONJAS rushing to see if an Igbo man is involved but e shock them

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Biodun1929(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
tunjijones:

Normal normal nairaland is a very toxic place filled with hatred and insane people.

The tribalism, the hatred is so much. There is nobody on nairaland that has not been affected with this toxicity both online and especially offline.

That's very true. Nairaland has turned people that weren't tribalists before to tribalists...but I don't like how the guy is making it seem like Nairaland is biased with this...they let all the hate flourish...whether Yoruba bashing Igbos, Igbos bashing Yorubas, etc.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Ketam(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
I can bet with my left ball say na Dem,awon developers
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Moh247: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

For sometime now, I have been observing the unfair treatment been mated on Peter Obi's supporters and by extension Igbos on this forum, but I was waiting for a time like this to expose your tribalism.

At the creation of this thread, I Saw the comment I quoted above, I then came below it and commented "Tinubu's Supporters" now my comment was deleted while the above comment was allowed. This is not the first time something like this is happening.

While I don't have the right to tell you how to run your forum, I believe places like this ....where injustice is done with reckless abandon is not suitable for someone like me. I by this comment call it a quit for my liking and addiction to a toxic platform. I hereby deactivate and possibly delete my account on Nairaland.

It's been my pleasure contributing in one way or the other on the platform. I wish you all the best.

Well I don't know why you are qouting me however there are 22 rules on Nairaland and "Obi Supporters" violated nob
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Moh247: 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

For sometime now, I have been observing the unfair treatment been mated on Peter Obi's supporters and by extension Igbos on this forum, but I was waiting for a time like this to expose your tribalism.

At the creation of this thread, I Saw the comment I quoted above, I then came below it and commented "Tinubu's Supporters" now my comment was deleted while the above comment was allowed. This is not the first time something like this is happening.

While I don't have the right to tell you how to run your forum, I believe places like this ....where injustice is done with reckless abandon is not suitable for someone like me. I by this comment call it a quit for my liking and addiction to a toxic platform. I hereby deactivate and possibly delete my account on Nairaland.

It's been my pleasure contributing in one way or the other on the platform. I wish you all the best.

Well I don't know why you are qouting me however there are 22 rules on Nairaland and "Obi Supporters" violated non
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by vertueptime: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by ipobcannibals: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most of these clowns arrested are Ipigs, who have now morphed into Peter Obi followers
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by tiswell(m): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The ten Nigerians are Chinedu, Chioma, Ebube, Nnduka, Amarachi, Ebere, Ugonna, Amaka, Nnamdi and Mazi Chukwudi. grin grin grin grin
seun,lalasticlala,mynD44

rule 2
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Rochasstatue(f): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Obi supporters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by oneMalik: 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
No be juju be that ?

you comot for ur country where you fit party Monday to Sunday with all sorts of drinks and nothing will happen go where you no go fit drink water drop cup, still you no get sense.

no shaking we dey here Sha ! imagine India of all country God forbid.

wetin even dey those countries self ? money wey you take make the movement self don reach to set up reasonable man here in naija .

ASAPFERG:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/indian-police-raid-party-arrest-10-nigerian-nationals-including-5-women-for-allegedly-possessing-cannabis-and-liquor.html
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by PS712: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:

lipsrsealed

Obi supporters
Support for Obi's Presidency transcends Igbo ethnic group and religious bias, transcends age and class.
And while not supporting drug dealers (as crime is crime and shouldn't be supported in any way) I rather posit to you that those engaged in illicit drugs trade have only the authorities and rival groups to run from, but not same for ritualists who have both the authority and spirits to run from. Terrorists on the other hand too have the authority and unfortunately their inner selves to run from!
So you get the message that the group you taunt has carefully chosen its crime to trade in. Note, none of those crimes is worth taking.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by confirmerg(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Someone just lost 10 votes
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Bimpe29: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Moh247:

lipsrsealed

Obi supporters

They're obidient grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by TimeTraveller: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
I can't imagine what it feels like to be Nigerian in India.
Just a few #obidient ideeeots smearing everybody.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shortIGBOman: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
nwajesus12:
including Agbado and Ewa , ode wink

The thing pain this one grin

2 Likes

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by ridbell01(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
We developed Lagos. We developed Akure, we developed Abuja we developed Dubai but but we did not develop our region
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ten Afonja drug dealers
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Ppp1p: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Really
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by vaheli6212: 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Hfh

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Some tribalistic animals called them" Obi supporters " but all over the news and internet "its written Zoogerians. " Soon, there will no nothing good about the Zoo; it shall be a face of shame.. Una don use yahoo yahoo scatter everything.. Someone connected me to a foreigner for a business, when I contacted the person; everything went well but speaking with the person the next day; omo the person decided to open the book of Genesis of how a Yoruba guy scammed and took everything away from him/her. I come vex, I told him/her to bring or furnish me with every receipts and transactions she made with him and his fake pictures and phone numbers so that I can help report it to the appropriate authorities all over the World and make sure I follow it up so that justice will prevail and I am on it now. That Yoruba yahoo guy that said to him/her that there's War in the Zoogeria and his son is dying, which made him/her had pity and transferred some certain amount of dollars and he had the guts to even take more and more and more till he empty Every account of him/her.. That guy will see hell.. I thank God I am alive and will get justice..
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Durabest: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by nwajesus12(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing pain this one grin
efulefu
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Durabest: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
They want to donate to obi so that his manhood can stand again to knack his wife.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Abagworo(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Ancestor Sir, you still dey nairaland?

In my former on nairaland, I met you here. Now I have reincarnated and I'm still meeting you.

Longest time Sir! Double twale!!

We were the pioneers of Nairaland. I hail you senior man
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Golan007: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
teejay29:
Den no get name ni grin

Wetin you wan take their names do?
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Toks007: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Had to google where Uttar Pradesh, wonder how they all ended up there of all places and doing exactly what apart from partying?
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
teejay29:
Den no get name ni grin
Nah Ipig na
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All these would stop come 2023.

What's the cause of Boko Haram agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of Banditry? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of IPOB agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of Odu'a Nation Agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of MEND Agitations? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of Kidnapping/yahooyahoo? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of Poverty in the land? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of insecurity? LEADERSHIP ISSUES....and the list is endless.

Wait....which category of Nigerian population is involved in these menaces? YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE HAS BEEN STOLEN BY OUR CORRUPT LEADERS.

Vote Peter Obi and let's get this right once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairdresser Stabs Neighbour To Death For Calling Her Shaku-shaku / Man Nearly Shocked, While Connecting An Electric Pole With Bare Hands In Lagos / Suspect Excretes 113 Wraps Of Cocaine Worth ₦423 Million At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.