Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,663 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession (21120 Views)

Three Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India With Over 1kg Of Drugs / Two Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Duping Women On Social Media / 12 Chinese Nationals Arrested In Kenya For Engaging In Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
We know who they are
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shantti(m): 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm!

Names were not called ode grin grin grin

But it's suspicious, it means the perpetrators are algae soup eaters
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Fortruth: 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All these would stop come 2023.

What's the cause of Boko Haram agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of Banditry? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of IPOB agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of Odu'a Nation Agitation? LEADERSHIP ISSUES

What's the cause of MEND Agitations? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of Kidnapping/yahooyahoo? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of Poverty in the land? LEADERSHIP ISSUES.

What's the cause of insecurity? LEADERSHIP ISSUES....and the list is endless.

Wait....which category of Nigerian population is involved in these menaces? YOUTHS, WHOSE FUTURE HAS BEEN STOLEN BY OUR CORRUPT LEADERS.

Vote Peter Obi and let's get this right once and for all.

AND… the fact that Blacks want to continue to uphold what whites created because of greed and jealousy,,,,
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shantti(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:
The ten Nigerians are Chinedu, Chioma, Ebube, Nnduka, Amarachi, Ebere, Ugonna, Amaka, Nnamdi and Mazi Chukwudi. grin grin grin grin

U be mumu, I saw their case file from a private network,
Their names are;
Yinka
Adedeji
Toluani
Darasimi
Abayomi
Adeyemi
Olaniyi
Amosun
Kemi and
Okiki
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shortIGBOman: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
shantti:

U be mumu, I saw their case file from a private network,
Their names are;
Yinka
Adedeji
Toluani
Darasimi
Abayomi
Adeyemi
Olaniyi
Amosun
Kemi and
Okiki

Hope you are not amongst them grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shantti(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Hope you are not amongst them grin

Apperently, I don't eat algae infested water in the name of soup and the color of my roof is not brown, so am not part of them.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shortIGBOman: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
shantti:

Apperently, I don't eat algae infested water in the name of soup and the color of my roof is not brown, so am not part of them.

But you are from Aba. Aba People algae in the name of Soup and the color of their Roofs are brown. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by Newyorkitis(m): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2022
2pacamarushakur:

In open places .. buy and take home
Thank you for this information, sir.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shortIGBOman: 7:08am On Jul 13, 2022
shantti:

But that is IGBO People's best food. Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi State People love that meal. grin

Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by AmadorSays: 7:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Casted, really really casted.
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by HilcomTech(m): 7:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Even from the shape of their HEADS you would know they are OBIDIENTS
Re: Ten Nigerian Nationals Arrested In India For Cannabis And Liquor Possession by shantti(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

But that is IGBO People's best food. Imo, Enugu, Abia and Ebonyi State People love that meal. grin

Our best food is achicha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Intercept Bullion Van In Ondo / A Nigerian Caught With Drug At Australian Airport / Arik: NDLEA Gets CCTV Footage, Impounds Two More Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.