Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) (56247 Views)

Husband Crashes His Car After He Caught His Wife Kissing Her Boyfriend / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:08am On Jul 13, 2022
In an embarrassing situation like this, I'm going to be very petty towards her afterwards. Very annoying. I'll pay her back.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Bobloco: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
usah4:
It will end in tears

Premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by ShaqFu: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Probably she doesn't want to ruin her make up. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by BadNews: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Goalsniper: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
So that her make up would not be cleaned.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Naijaolosho2: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,maybe he has mouth odour grin grin.

He or she? Hypocrite. Always supporting your gender.

1 Like

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by stevenosa(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Liposure: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
mytime24:
Mayb she b Virgin cheesy grin
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by charlierunkle(m): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2022
she doesn't love him, pure and simple. even at the point of marriage she's still not sold out to the guy in her heart. and this is the issue with many marriages today. people are marrying now just to be married. no connection, no chemistry, just "i don reach and money don come make i find one babe marry". and on the woman's part "well he's not doing badly and i really need to answer mrs". she'll cheat on him that's for sure.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by DonSion(m): 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
She doesn't want her man stained in lipstick

1 Like

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by zahrach: 11:15am On Jul 13, 2022
That woman is not gona be loyal to that man
Period
And when woman is not loyal to u
Just have it in mind that she is loyal to another man somewere
So her mind is not there
Or possibly the her ex is there and she still love him and respect him

Women are not like men
Woman can only be loyal to one man and the person dey love
Women are not like men
Man can Bleep a lady and still love his wife very well without any feeling but woman no be so
Once a woman taste another man and notice any difference
She transfer the loyalty to that person wey the Nack am well
Or her mind will be divided
Woman are emotional being

3 Likes

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by ransomed: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm. Exces Kwale weed is highly repulsive. Amaka you try ....
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Hotzone(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
This is total denial and rejection garnished with pretense and it’s endpoint is deceptive marriage period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by saucygal193: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2022
She does not want a show-off. The guy can kiss whatever part he wants to kiss in the bedroom.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2022
E no concern anyone, na them Sabi.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Sucremaque: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Register as a publisher

https://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=51619348

Verify phone number and get free $5

Also register with different phone numbers if you can....make sure you verify to receive free $5
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
He should have waited when they get home, why the rush.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by glo4chuks: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Samfloxin:
She doesn't want the guy to perceive her mouth odour
must they kiss or were you there
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Mrbenny001: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
That's time is for romance dance not kissing time...the man should control himself
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by phemmyfour: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy,maybe he has mouth odour grin grin.
That's her cross till eternity
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Stanweezy:
Haven't they been doing it b4 the D-day abi she's ashamed of the public glare on them

You make most sense. She can't pretend they haven't be doing it before or likely that babe heart is elsewhere.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Wande22(m): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe She no gree you kiss her How she go gree you chop kpomo like this Oga you are finished

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
damn nasty truly
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Slurity(m): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2022
He just married an immature primary school girl.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Tzar(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
The real owner of the lips was lurking amongst the guest.
Her eyes probably locked with his moments before the maga husband wanted to sneak in the unwanted kiss.
Or the guy has a mouth odour that can kill village rats and mosquitoes.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
She no gree you kiss her
How she go gree you chop kpomo like this
Oga you are finished

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
. You too funny. You just made me smile. Funny guy
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. You too funny. You just made me smile. Funny guy
Lol
We gather dey bro grin
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2022
How the fvck is this news?
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2022
Looks to me like they've talked about this before

The husband was trying to play a fast one. He came in too fast.
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by wizelink(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
May be there is a side cuter guy she dey admire
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by eallstar: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
reason...
- mouth odour
- shy
- holier than thou attitude
- doesnt know how to kiss

Or forced marriage
Re: Bride Stops Her Husband From Kissing Her At Their Wedding Reception (Pix, Video) by itzspencer88(m): 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Me no go chop that cake at all...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Consent Form That Went Berserk On Twitter / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.