Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad (39755 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Awoleesu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
..."And when you return Nigerian youths will still gather and sing praises for una.”

You see this quoted line... Na em dey give dem power to dey continued to dey rape the country!
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Benblaq(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Quest7777:
The strike no de touch dem o. All their kids dey school abroad. Wike son just graduated last week.
No worry. Very soon we go give then the Sri Lanka treatment.

Foreign-graduate children of our wicked & unpatriotic leaders...
This life no really balance grin
If the Sri Lanka movement go work, I go stand for front. The cheating is too much!

1 Like

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by egghead45(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
KevMitnick:
BMCs and Tinubu urchins will come with excuses and attack him. They are all mad

They are not just mad. They are possessed by an evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Brushstrokes20: 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
WORDS ON MARBLE! Thumbs up musa!
Nig politicians across boards are Predominantly a bunch of self serving THIEVES! undecided
Their primary aim of seeking political office is to LOOT WITH RECKLESS ABANDON undecided
Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed shithole!
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by arantess: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
its the stupid youths for me

useless idiots piss and shit on your face and you swallow it up while applauding nonsense

they will say Musa is IPOB too
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Freerhyme1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
How I wish what happened in Sri Lanka should repeat itself in Nigeria grin
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by arantess: 3:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Awoleesu:

You see this quoted line... Na em dey give dem power to dey continued to dey rape the country!

walai

amaechi was bold enough to say it...."we continue to steal because you people do not stone us"

1 Like

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Lekan239(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
politicoNG:
Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa, on Tuesday, asked Nigerian political office holders whose children school abroad how they felt running a system that they do not believe in.

He said this on his official Instagram account.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cf6HDcajzAf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Nigerians are busy fighting for the politicians, dey have forgotten there is an ongoing ASSU strike
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by nnamdi640: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Splitmind:
He should focus on football.
He has the right to speak up as a citizen of this country when things are not done well. You should cover your face in shame for saying things like this
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Aystarz: 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
olaniyilukman:
You are running a system that you don't believe in .... Ahmed Musa hit them hard I swear

Ahmed definitely won't vote APC next year.
So there you have it, urchins. Not all Northern Muslims are ethnocentric baboons as yourselves.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by kkins25(m): 3:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
oz4real83:
Even the devil will be amazed at the level of wickedness and lack of empathy of Nigerian leaders, they just live everyday as if the country was in perfect condition even when people are dying. History will remember and hold the members of the national assembly accountable for not doing the needful even while the country was burning because of their personal, political, ethnicity or religious affiliations embarassed embarassed
u mean the level of stupidity in the Nigerian society... ur leaders are smart. it's d people who stupid
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by obyrich(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Frankitibobo:
Nigeria is so blessed with bad leaders
And docile followers
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Ebenezer4141(m): 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
We4all:
The question is: ‘our mumu never do’? Even my phone now recognizes the word ‘mumu’ and assisted me to spell it.

Na today your own start?
My phone phone dey assist me spell am since I buy am. The phone know say na 9ja e dey.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Jostoman: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Himtulie247:
Abeg add dis one too grin grin grin
he doesn't have power to stop assu strike so blame your wicked and heartless APC government.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by slowice(m): 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerian politicians are running a system they don't believe in.... Sad indeed.

They don't care about the people, they only use the people to achieve their selfish desires.

If they truly care, it will show on their work and attitude. Just imagine atiku and Tinubu wanting to govern a country they don't believe in. Looters
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Angela247(f): 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
May God continue to reward this man, he has heart of his people
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jostoman:
he doesn't have power to stop assu strike so blame your wicked and heartless APC government.
He is not a Politician undecided undecided undecided I know understand how Nigerians think lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Johel(m): 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
politicoNG:
Nigerian footballer, Ahmed Musa, on Tuesday, asked Nigerian political office holders whose children school abroad how they felt running a system that they do not believe in.

He said this on his official Instagram account.

Where's the lie?,it's really sad...but Demonic agents will say otherwise...Vote LP #PO#YD.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by okuta007: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Quest7777:
The strike no de touch dem o. All their kids dey school abroad. Wike son just graduated last week.
No worry, Very soon we go give then the Sri Lanka treatment.

Foreign-graduate children of our wicked & unpatriotic leaders...

I hold Nigerian citizens and the National Assemnly responsible for this - our people are evil and the leaders are a product of the people

A man occupies
Public office and the schools are closed but he rubs it on the face of the electorate that his own kids are graduating overseas and somehow he wants to rule Nigeria

Can’t you see our people are very stupid ?

1 Like

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by ablejesus26(m): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
The joke is actually more on the people who vote them undecided
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Johel(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
BESTScientist1:
It doesn't o..
And some students here are foolishly rooting for those making their generation suffer

They are here on NL but will be hiding covering their faces in shame.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by princenaira(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
OBI-dient Musa.... The great footballer cum Philanthropist
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Newton2024: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jinity1:
Why does Musa always go around supporting this govt prior to this statement. Abi because bubu no give am vp slot he don dey para? I Blame shettima for this statement.

Footballers wey suppose use their fame talk truth go dey raise evil politicians hand for public.
Ozuo
“Like seriously, how is it ok to you? You’re running a system that you don’t even believe in”. Show me one Oyibo leader whose child is schooling in Nigeria. E no day touch una? And when you return Nigerian youths will still gather and sing praises for una.”

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by okuta007: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
UrPapa:

Na Tinubu send wike pikin go foreign school?

Tinubu’s son graduated from a UK University the other day - where is the picture again - abeg make Ona post am here - e be like say dem dey hide am
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Jinity1: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Newton2024:

“Like seriously, how is it ok to you? You’re running a system that you don’t even believe in”. Show me one Oyibo leader whose child is schooling in Nigeria. E no day touch una? And when you return Nigerian youths will still gather and sing praises for una.”

I don't know the reason for this your mention oh, maybe you can't comprehend sentences.
I repeat Musa dey raise evil politicians like buhari hand for public until shettima happened. D guy b get eye for vp slot.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by victorazy(m): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
oz4real83:
Even the devil will be amazed at the level of wickedness and lack of empathy of Nigerian leaders, they just live everyday as if the country was in perfect condition even when people are dying. History will remember and hold the members of the national assembly accountable for not doing the needful even while the country was burning because of their personal, political, ethnicity or religious affiliations embarassed embarassed

Is not about Nigeria alone, black race entirely.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Jostoman: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Himtulie247:
He is not a Politician undecided undecided undecided I know understand how Nigerians think lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
so is it WIKE that will stop assu strike?
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Laplazo: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most of them don't know the meaning of ASUU
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Taigaban: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
politicoNG:

He said this on his official Instagram account. Any Nigerian youth who fight for these politicians is very silly, stupid and idiotic.

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Taigaban: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Any Nigerian youth who fight for these politicians is very silly, stupid and idiotic.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Pootle: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
musa head dey der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Taye Taiwo Looks Fresh And Cute In Recent Pictures / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture) / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.