Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad (39759 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Don't blame the leaders, blame the hungry masses who can't afford 2 meals a day electing them into office for crumbs of bread, Nigeria would become worse than it currently is if tinubu wins.

This I have seen.

Politicians are using hunger to manipulate the masses.
That is why many are blind in this modern days
Let them listen to obi interview and see the darkness order politicians kept them since

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chienex24:
The pain is that the same youths will still die for an old & sick APC candidate that brought the nemesis called Buhari upon them, kill themselves for a recycled old pdp flagbearer who has nothing to offer and did practically nothing during his time as VP with both vieing for the position due to selfish interest and entitlement mentality!!

PS; My vote is for Tinubu because we too like suffer!!!
Imagine!
Even outsiders they advice Nigerians too them dey deaf

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

Ahmed must is madt....why did he not stay put in Kano pillar all through his playing career...Oponu number 1.
Even the notorious illiterate tout Mc Oluomo realises the importance of schooling abroad hence his children are all American trained.

That's were the government is working bro, u won't blame them.
What we are talking about is the government offices holders too commiting the blonder without shame
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by ufotunang: 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
How will it touch Buhari... when Buhari does not have WAEC certificate
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by ufotunang: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is for the youths and students to learn their lessons and vote for a competent leader in next year election... youths and students you better be obi-dient
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by tolulope967: 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
The schools can remain shut for a hundred years for all they care.Nigerian politicians are shameless!The schools can remain shut for a hundred years for all they care.Nigerian politicians are shameless!...
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by favour32(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
PDP made Nigeria suffer during her despite human and natural resources.

APC magnified the suffering.

Some of the slaves, who are not yet tired are still campaigning for either PDP OR APC.
Many of them are students suffering.

It is only a foolish person that does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by kennyniyi: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
princepee:
cheesy the leaders are not the problem
But the followers!
Even the students at home, because of assu strick will still hail them.
Until we take back our country this will continue.
Vote obi- datti, 2023. And all this nonsense will stop!
Am Obident!
You guys are pathetic. Didn't Obi's children school abroad too. You receive yourself too much excessive overbearing. God go help una
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by GoldenstateChel: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Splitmind:
He should focus on football.
In ur life I know u on Nairaland,there is no day u always commenting rubbish, are u curse or dey have swear for u to not have sense.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by dchamp234(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
This youths crying now are the ones who voted Jonathan out because a man you don't know came with change, No wonder buhari called them lazy, truly they are lazy, imagine a youth campaigning for tinubu who's old enough to retire, they still want there great grandfather to continue to rule over them..
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Toriagirl(f): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
May God help this country
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Franklyspeakin: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by lalasticlala(m): 9:04pm
As shared by Deborah Tolu-Kolawole:

#ASUUStrikeUpdate
I have decided to list and explain the major demands of the Academic Staff Union of Universities which led to the ongoing strike which commenced on February 14,2022.
Please help Retweet so that Nigerians can get informed. #Thread

-Only three of the demands have financial implications. However, only two have to do with lecturers.

-The payment of Earned Academic Allowance, Revitalisation Fund, the payment of withheld salaries are not negotiable.
The revitalization fund will be released to universities

-Major demands

One of the major demands is the demand for the deployment of the University Transparency Accountability System popularly known as UTAS.
UTAS was developed after ASUU got the permission from the government to develop an alternate system to the IPPIS

According to ASUU, the IPPIS doesn’t recognize some of the peculiarities in the NUS( Nigerian University System). Note that lectures in universities are entitled to allowances such as earned allowances, sabbatical allowances among others, IPPIS doesn’t recognize this

At the height of the ASUU strike of 2020, the minister of labour and employment, Chris Ngige told ASUU that FG had agreed for the union to develop an alternate payment platform. UTAS was developed and according to plans, will be under the control of the NUC.

Unfortunately, the government is yet to accept UTAS despite the numerous tests conducted by NITDA. The government has continued to insist that UTAS failed integrity tests conducted by NITDA

Release of the white paper of visitation panels to Universities.
The Federal Government constituted a panel to look into the issues at various tertiary institutions in the country. It is believed that the report will help to know and understand the issues of NUS

Till now, the Federal Government has refused to release the report of the visitation panel. If released, the report may indict some VCs, officials among others

Proliferation of Universities.
Another concern of ASUU is the proliferation of universities by the government. According to ASUU, the government has no business establishing new universities if it can’t fund the existing universities.

ASUU wants to stop lawmakers who continue to present bills to create universities. According to a report by The PUNCH, over 186 bills were presented by the 9th NASS in four years for the creation of new universities. This is as existing universities remain underfunded.

Finally, the Renegotiation of the 2009 agreement. The truth is that if the president fails to sign the new agreement that has been drawn up, the union may not resume. Truth is that university lecturers have been on the same salary scheme since 2009. Despite rising inflation.

https://twitter.com/DeborahToluwase/status/1546898571915673602?t=2GPSxTMNED7-cC10_PQNeA&s=08

9jatriot:
Of course there will be many who have their kids in Nigerian schools ditto for politicians. Even Ngige says his kids are in Nigerian schools, if that is true, it still does not make it the norm.

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Franklyspeakin: 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol really, how Enlighten me abwg
Comedian2019:

ASUU national chairman's daughter's experience at home is different from your own brothers'.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by ITAMINI: 1:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Na lazy youths the follow them.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by iExplore(m): 2:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Quest7777:
The strike no de touch dem o. All their kids dey school abroad. Wike son just graduated last week.

No worry, Very soon we go give them the Sri Lanka treatment.

When exactly is "Very Soon"?
We can't do sh!t, bruh!
We don't have that in us, otherwise we would have done something long before now.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Venekconsultt: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2022
omo no b here o. e chock
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Splitmind: 5:18am On Jul 13, 2022
GoldenstateChel:
In ur life I know u on Nairaland,there is no day u always commenting rubbish, are u curse or dey have swear for u to not have sense.

I am promoting my candidate to continue my party's rule over Nigeria and you say it is rubbish! angry
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by HilcomTech(m): 7:08am On Jul 13, 2022
ASUU is the problem of Nigerian public universities.
Remove ASUU and you will have a better university.
UNILORIN became more stable and successful when ASSU became inactive in the university.

ASSU is a selfish, wicked and hypocritical body. They make demands and list all kinds of things in the name of students but once their salaries are increased and paid, they go back to work.

ASSU's claim of fighting for the Nigerian students are laughable.

ASSU members want to be collecting salaries and allowances in several universities at the same time which is against the growth of accademic progresses in Nigeria which is why they rejected the IPPIS and wanted to create their own application that will allow them steal government money.

The IPPIS is a application that is designed to catch thieves who work in several organisations at the same time and may put many ASSU members in jail.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by GoldenstateChel: 7:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Splitmind:

I am promoting my candidate to continue my party's rule over Nigeria and you say it is rubbish! angry
which can promoting, wat concern party with wat Musa is saying,when will know both apc,and PDP and other parties politicians and leaders are quity off,u know d truth but u still come here to comment rubbish.
Pls get sense for once
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by AmadorSays: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2022
This is really pathetic, if no be cool music we dey listen to with Oraimo Freepod pro some of us for don craze for house o because of ASUU o.

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by HilcomTech(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2022
GoldenstateChel:

I don't see why you should be insulting him.

You don't have the right to insult others just because their opinions does not align with yours.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by trikie(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color] cheesy angry grin how am i even sure nigeria is the giant of africa? with this kind leaders¡

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by 9jatriot(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2022
The major demand of ASUU is financial, forget all these stories you are pasting here. All these stories are just to mask the major one which is financial and refusal to join IPPIS.
Franklyspeakin:
Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by lalasticlala(m): 9:04pm
As shared by Deborah Tolu-Kolawole:

#ASUUStrikeUpdate
I have decided to list and explain the major demands of the Academic Staff Union of Universities which led to the ongoing strike which commenced on February 14,2022.
Please help Retweet so that Nigerians can get informed. #Thread

-Only three of the demands have financial implications. However, only two have to do with lecturers.

-The payment of Earned Academic Allowance, Revitalisation Fund, the payment of withheld salaries are not negotiable.
The revitalization fund will be released to universities

-Major demands

One of the major demands is the demand for the deployment of the University Transparency Accountability System popularly known as UTAS.
UTAS was developed after ASUU got the permission from the government to develop an alternate system to the IPPIS

According to ASUU, the IPPIS doesn’t recognize some of the peculiarities in the NUS( Nigerian University System). Note that lectures in universities are entitled to allowances such as earned allowances, sabbatical allowances among others, IPPIS doesn’t recognize this

At the height of the ASUU strike of 2020, the minister of labour and employment, Chris Ngige told ASUU that FG had agreed for the union to develop an alternate payment platform. UTAS was developed and according to plans, will be under the control of the NUC.

Unfortunately, the government is yet to accept UTAS despite the numerous tests conducted by NITDA. The government has continued to insist that UTAS failed integrity tests conducted by NITDA

Release of the white paper of visitation panels to Universities.
The Federal Government constituted a panel to look into the issues at various tertiary institutions in the country. It is believed that the report will help to know and understand the issues of NUS

Till now, the Federal Government has refused to release the report of the visitation panel. If released, the report may indict some VCs, officials among others

Proliferation of Universities.
Another concern of ASUU is the proliferation of universities by the government. According to ASUU, the government has no business establishing new universities if it can’t fund the existing universities.

ASUU wants to stop lawmakers who continue to present bills to create universities. According to a report by The PUNCH, over 186 bills were presented by the 9th NASS in four years for the creation of new universities. This is as existing universities remain underfunded.

Finally, the Renegotiation of the 2009 agreement. The truth is that if the president fails to sign the new agreement that has been drawn up, the union may not resume. Truth is that university lecturers have been on the same salary scheme since 2009. Despite rising inflation.

https://twitter.com/DeborahToluwase/status/1546898571915673602?t=2GPSxTMNED7-cC10_PQNeA&s=08

Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by Tundex911: 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
The monster � dem forget about go soon come out for them...

Few minutes remaining tho
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by LoveNbeloved(f): 11:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
epadomo:

I can offer you a job if you are graduate and willing to earn a living

I just saw this now. I am interested for the job please.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by EtinosaDLaw(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

I just saw this now. I am interested for the job please.

You don too beg.

Whats your location, let's get you a job
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by LoveNbeloved(f): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:

You don too beg.

Whats your location, let's get you a job

I'm in Cross River state, but if need be, I wouldn't mind relocating. Thank you.
Re: Dis ASUU Strike No Dey Touch Una?: Ahmed Musa asks politicians with kids abroad by EtinosaDLaw(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
LoveNbeloved:

I'm in Cross River state, but if need be, I wouldn't mind relocating. Thank you.

I know someone who needs a lady to manage her boutique but it's in Lagos. If you're interested, let me know so I can ask her if she can make arrangements for your accommodation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / Taye Taiwo Looks Fresh And Cute In Recent Pictures / Super Eagles Players Pose With World Cup Trophy And Russia 2018 Mascot (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.