Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) (191 Views)

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice / Landmark University Student Baked A Cake To Say “NO” To Her Wooer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by lordnkem000(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since the Tinubu's muslim/muslim ticket emerged, there has been talks, criticisms, insults and even few resignations coming from all corners of the country, even i myself wasn't so pleased with Tinubu's choice. But hey, are we not being too emotional in our overall criticism of tinubu?
Trust me i am Obi-dient, but i still think we should cut him some slack. so let me use this medium to briefly enlighten us about Religious Balancing, by this i mean balancing of the Joint-Electoral Tickets(christian/muslim) in nigeria.
HERE IS FACTS TODAY IN NIGERIA
FACT 1: Total States In Nigeria= 36
Christian Governors= 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors= 16 (44%)
FACT 2: Total States In Nigeria= 36
Christian Deputy Governors= 22 (61%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 14 (39%)
FACT 3: Total States In Southern Nigeria= 17
Christian Governors= 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors= 1 (6%)
FACT 4= Total States In Northern Nigeria= 19
Christian Governors= 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors= 15 (79%)
FACT 5= Total States In Southern Nigeria= 17
Christian Deputy Governors= 14 (82%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 3 (18%)
FACT 6= Total States In Northern Nigeria= 19
Christian Deputy Governors= 8 (42%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 11 (58%)
NOW LET'S TALK OF CONSCIENCE
(1) Which region do you think has been tolerant of our religious diversity in the Joint-Tickets Elections in Nigeria?
(2) Which faith do you think has been more tolerant of the lopsided Joint-Tickets Elections in Nigeria?
LET'S ALSO HONESTLY ASK OURSELVES THIS QUESTIONS
Why did Peter Obi pick a Muslim northerner as his vice? = to attract votes and not religious reasons
Why did Atiku pick a southern okowa ? = to attract votes, not because okowa is a Christian
Why did Tinubu pick Shettima? = to attract votes too. pls forget his hypocrisy explanations.
IN HONEST CONCLUSSION
They are all adopting different strategies with same goal, which is to win the election in 2023. Simple!
If you won't vote for Tinubu/Shettima don't vote, but please don't use Religious Intolerance as an excuse. It won't do our country any good.
These are pure facts, except you have anything contrary. This is democracy for you!!!!!!
Let's #SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

1 Like

Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
I hope you know nairaland has a section for politics and political talks

1 Like

Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by lordnkem000(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I hope you know nairaland has a section for politics and political talks
am sorry for that.. next time
Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Well explained....
Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by kozmokaz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordnkem000:
Since the Tinubu's muslim/muslim ticket emerged, there has been talks, criticisms, insults and even few resignations coming from all corners of the country, even i myself wasn't so pleased with Tinubu's choice. But hey, are we not being too emotional in our overall criticism of tinubu?
Trust me i am Obi-dient, but i still think we should cut him some slack. so let me use this medium to briefly enlighten us about Religious Balancing, by this i mean balancing of the Joint-Electoral Tickets(christian/muslim) in nigeria.
HERE IS FACTS TODAY IN NIGERIA
FACT 1: Total States In Nigeria= 36
Christian Governors= 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors= 16 (44%)
FACT 2: Total States In Nigeria= 36
Christian Deputy Governors= 22 (61%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 14 (39%)
FACT 3: Total States In Southern Nigeria= 17
Christian Governors= 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors= 1 (6%)
FACT 4= Total States In Northern Nigeria= 19
Christian Governors= 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors= 15 (79%)
FACT 5= Total States In Southern Nigeria= 17
Christian Deputy Governors= 14 (82%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 3 (18%)
FACT 6= Total States In Northern Nigeria= 19
Christian Deputy Governors= 8 (42%)
Muslim Deputy Governors= 11 (58%)
NOW LET'S TALK OF CONSCIENCE
(1) Which region do you think has been tolerant of our religious diversity in the Joint-Tickets Elections in Nigeria?
(2) Which faith do you think has been more tolerant of the lopsided Joint-Tickets Elections in Nigeria?
LET'S ALSO HONESTLY ASK OURSELVES THIS QUESTIONS
Why did Peter Obi pick a Muslim northerner as his vice? = to attract votes and not religious reasons
Why did Atiku pick a southern okowa ? = to attract votes, not because okowa is a Christian
Why did Tinubu pick Shettima? = to attract votes too. pls forget his hypocrisy explanations.
IN HONEST CONCLUSSION
They are all adopting different strategies with same goal, which is to win the election in 2023. Simple!
If you won't vote for Tinubu/Shettima don't vote, but please don't use Religious Intolerance as an excuse. It won't do our country any good.
These are pure facts, except you have anything contrary. This is democracy for you!!!!!!
Let's #SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Abeg getat !

You nonget yarn
Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by lordnkem000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
kozmokaz:

Abeg getat !

You nonget yarn
Thanks
Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by GerraMeh74(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu supporter spotted. There is nothing this Muslim people will not say to justify the Islamization Agenda of Buhari and his people.
Re: Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) by kozmokaz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
lordnkem000:

Thanks

You are welcome

Comparing the the north and the south religiously is the point It was glaring say you no get yarn

(1) (Reply)

Adultery, Crime Liable To 2 Years Imprisonment ― Nigerian Police / . / Kkkkk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.