Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,116 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano (3372 Views)

Toyin Abraham Writes, As Ire Vomits On His Father / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Pussymouth: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Happiness is free- JJC Skillz writes as he reunites with his family in Kano
Entertainer, Abdulrasheed Bello aka JJC Skillz, reunited with his family in Kano on Monday, July 11 as they spent the Sallah holiday together.

Sharing a video on his Instagram page, the estranged husband of actress, Funke Akindele, showed the primary school that he attended in Kano, the street, and members of his family............Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/happiness-is-free-jjc-skillz-writes-as-he-reunites-with-his-family-in-kano/

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Cypress042(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
The most foolish thing a man would do in this world, is to remove himself from his family members.

Happiness is truly free man, Enjoy cool

8 Likes

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by pyyxxaro: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Water Yam undecided
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
So na Fulani herdsman funke put for house?She get luck say he no slaughter her neck with daga.

4 Likes

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Abaniwealth(f): 2:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wow!! See the joy on their faces...
Happiness is free Biko...
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Seezion: 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Everyone born in the North in Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Samfloxin(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
A man should not live in his wife's house or in law's house...live in your own or rented house you pay for
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by nifemi25(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Only jjc skills can say what he went through living in a house built by a woman....any little misunderstanding you will be sent packing ....

1 Like

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by BeanmanX(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samfloxin:
A man should not live in his wife's house or in law's house...live in your own or rented house you pay for
U no lie at all,,, nothing will ever make me live in my wife's house, that's why am hustling and making my own money because I hate embarrassment in my life.

If ur woman help u the whole world will know of it but a man wouldn't do the same

1 Like

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by pepperdemzombie: 8:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
BeanmanX:
U no lie at all,,, nothing will ever make me live in my wife's house, that's why am hustling and making my own money because I hate embarrassment in my life.

If ur woman help u the whole world will know of it but a man wouldn't do the same
You do some things out of love, agreement, understanding, trust etc only to be shown the foolishness in your actions.
He had children before marriage and they are teenagers and adults, more so, they were not homeless.
He rented an apartment, his children were there, maybe he doesn't deem it fit for the children to be with them, hence moving in with Funke and going to visit his children. How many homes does he want to keep?
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by pepperdemzombie: 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Samfloxin:
When human beings have used you to achieve their selfish interest, then they start seeing faults in you.
The man has children so he should have cared less about Funke having children just like her first husband.
He has an apartment where his children live, he didn't want the children to move around I think.
If the man was really a gold digger, he should have milked Funke to buy an apartment before cooperation to do a surrogate. How many men with their own children follow any woman to do surrogate?
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Fiscus105(m): 2:00am On Jul 13, 2022
When PDP unveiled your wife boss yesterday as their deputy, I felt for you that indeed you suffered in the hand of a female dominant.
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by emmabest2000(m): 3:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Abo-ki Gbola don tired Funke

There is nothing like a win win when love goes south,
Its either you lose or you win grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Pilet: 10:30am On Jul 13, 2022
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats, Click Here
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by ajekpaks(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2022
okay
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Ulunne777(f): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
grin
We know there's bitterness behind that smile.
Re: Happiness Is Free- JJC Skillz Writes As He Reunites With His Family In Kano by Shalommy(f): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala Rule 2
Hey boy, i'm a mod. So, stop wasting your energy. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Celebrities And Weight Loss Obsession / Marriage Between Stephenie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Stalled. / A Tattoo Of 50 Cent On The Arm Of The Famous Gayle King Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.