Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election (6850 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South South / 2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South West / Meet The Guy That Predicted BUHARI Failure In 2019 Electoral Result In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
garfield1:

Very realistic but edo is between tinubu and obi.atiku will take rivers and crs narrowly
I think Tinubu will do well in Edo. I don't think he can win Edo (if he does, it will be very tight)

I think Atiku will take Edo. That I am comfortable saying.

Atiku will win Rivers comfortably. Cross River, Atiku will win but narrowly

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by tinsel: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
These map isn't realistic,

What about NNPP,
NNPP hope is only in Kano
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

I disagree on some parts.

I think Tinubu will win Niger state. I guess almost everyone agrees with that except you.

Kebbi is a toss-up
I think Akwa Ibom and Taraba will go to Atiku

Imo will go PDP too

IMO will go to obi alongside anambra.pdp is divided there so APC might poll more than pdp..kebbi might lean towards tinubu becsusevof the massive apc structure..akwa ibom and taraba will go narrowly to atiku but obi will pursue

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
trutharena:

Tinubu can lose every state in Nigeria but you see that Katsina & Borno, he will win those two states.

With yobe and zamfara

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by tinsel: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Lol very funny analysis entirely dependent on Governors.

We don't do zombie politics in the SS/SE
Are you also having doubt about Tinubu winning Borno?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by LIVE08(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

I disagree on some parts.

I think Tinubu will win Niger state. I guess almost everyone agrees with that except you.

Kebbi is a toss-up
I think Akwa Ibom and Taraba will go to Atiku

Imo will go PDP too

I disagree with you totally ...I reside at Niger State, Suleja.

Anywhere you go in Niger......NNPP are what the Masses are campaigning for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

NNPP Can't do much damage outside Kano. I don't think theu can be that effective.

What states do you think the map is wrong?

Zamfara is completely apc. Pdp is split into three factions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by seunmsg(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:
This is the most realistic analysis I have seen out there

But I will give Edo, Cross Rivers and Rivers to Atiku sha
Kaduna to Tinubu

I will give Edo and FCT to Peter Obi and give Kano, Zamfara and Jigawa to Tinubu.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Yes and one dollar will equal one naira grin cheesy
Tinubu is promising that? Deal with live issues pls not bants.

I am sure your mind skipped a bit when you saw that map. And there are more states for Tinubu to get.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
garfield1:

IMO will go to obi alongside anambra.pdp is divided there so APC might poll more than pdp..kebbi might lean towards tinubu becsusevof the massive apc structure..akwa ibom and taraba will go narrowly to atiku but obi will pursue
Anambra has always been PDP on the federal level as the governors (APGA) mostly don't mind as long as they get the state HOA. I feel PDP should scoop that easily.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

I agree but Kano is a toss up.

States like Abia, Edo will be close too because I see Kalu returning to the senate and Tinubu will get votes there because of this.
Oshiomhole too. He will win his seat and give APC some votes.

I feel Enugu will vote PDP depending on how Ugwanyi is feeling.
I totally agree with this submission. But I am suspecting kwankwaso working for Tinubu inorder to bargain for Kano internal politics with APC.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
LIVE08:

Anywhere you go in Niger......NNPC are what the Masses are campaigning for.
We have seen that there is a difference between what you see and voting patterns. The state's political structure does not favor NNPP and this is why almost everyone is calling the state. No one is spending too much energy analysing that state
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Cunnilingus1: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu can never win Oyo state. It's either Obi or Atiku
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

I am sure your mind skipped a bit when you saw that map. And there are more states for Tinubu to get.
Please stay on issues please. Avoid comments that can lead to or be seen as attacks.

Play nice

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckkME:
Lolso now northerners are sophisticated to vote a southern but in 2015, u and ur likes say that no northern will vote a southern??!
Bros, Tinubu can't be on that ticket in 2015. People were asking for power to go north. Tinubu did the best thing.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mosesvic11(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

Yeah.

But Edo is not too sure for Atiku z he might still get the majority there sha cos LP might just labour in pains there.

Rivers has always been PDP stronghold. I doubt they will lose it.

Kano, Kaduna, kebbi and Zamfara should normally to to Tinubu as well.
you guys should wake up, you guys are too far from the truth on ground, come to kogi and you will get what will shock you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by BigSarah(f): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

My point is NNPP is fighting for other things aside Kwankwaso presidential ambition.

So thinking he'll run with apc, is expecting apc to make 1 Naira one dollar
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

I totally agree with this submission. But I am suspecting kwankwaso working for Tinubu inorder to bargain for Kano internal politics with APC.
Kwankwaso is a politician I have always felt an emotion for. It is Pity.

I doubt he wants to work for anyone cos I see him as his own man but he is not enough on his own to do more. I feel he has reached his pinnacle and can't go beyond his present level.

But I also think he is too stubborn to agree and support anybody but himself. He will rather lose than support anyone.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

I think Tinubu will do well in Edo. I don't think he can win Edo (if he does, it will be very tight)

Because edo was in the west and with Edo affinity with Yoruba,tinubu might win.dont forget buhari lost there with 7000 votes.but obi supporters are fighting hard... As it stands,atiku won't have more than 500k in rivers just like in 2023...

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckkME:
u will give Edo to Atiku??

Because u have been blind to what's happening in Edo in the past few weeks bah
Edo north is APC. I don't know for south or central but the truth is that Edo is not so sure for anybody. I might give PDP an edge there tho.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mosesvic11:
you guys should wake up, you guys are too far from the truth on ground, come to kogi and you will get what will shock you.
There is a reason no one is discussing Kogi.

It is just one of those states you know how it will end. No need, like Kwara

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by LIVE08(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

We have seen that there is a difference between what you see and voting patterns. The state's political structure does not favor NNPP and this is why almost everyone is calling the state. No one is spending too much energy analysing that state

Though, that's true.

But if APC might win in Niger, they will come out with a slim Margin.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin E go shock una.

Shebi Tinubu will win Katsina,Bornu,Niger? Lol I laugh in Swahili.

Peter Obi has the entire SS/SE,Benue, Taraba and plateau under lockdown
For you to say it, Obi will likely lose those places as well. You always have habits of losing.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mosesvic11(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
ejimatic:
. Kaduna Kano Kebi, Benue and Jigawa for APC. The choice of Hausa Fulani again may not go well with them in Benue. A good analysis for now.
nothing good about the analysis, you guys should come to go to kogi, you will know that things have changed.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Where is the map for online voters?

grin
They will win Cameroon, Togo, Ghana and Benin Republic for their online Biafla. When they labour in vain, they will go back to "Biafla or death"
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Anambra has always been PDP on the federal level as the governors (APGA) mostly don't mind as long as they get the state HOA. I feel PDP should scoop that easily.

Noo,you are miscalculating.anambra will be the first state obi will win
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mosesvic11:
nothing good about the analysis, you guys should come to go to kogi, you will know that things have changed.

Yahaya will deliver by force

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
LIVE08:

Anywhere you go in Niger......NNPP are what the Masses are campaigning for.

It might not translate to votes
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
garfield1:

Because edo was in the west and with Edo affinity with Yoruba,tinubu might win.dont forget buhari lost there with 7000 votes.but obi supporters are fighting hard... As it stands,atiku won't have more than 500k in rivers just like in 2023...
Edo: yes, I think APC wil do well but I doubt they can win. Losing with 7,000 is also a loss as we are not talking percentage of winning here

I am worried about the SE/SS, there has been a constant reduction in voter resistration to voters number in this zones and it affected Atiku in 2019, it will bite him harder in 2023.

Rivers and Delta used to be the big suppliers but now their nunbers are just bleh
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Tinubu will do well in Edo north. But the Edo as a whole, Atiku will win it slightly. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi will battle it there.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
garfield1:

Imo is another battle ground. All the 3 parties will share votes there but PDP might win slightly there.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
seunmsg:

I will give Edo and FCT to Peter Obi and give Kano, Zamfara and Jigawa to Tinubu.
PDP owns FCT votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Launch Fresh Attacks On Benue, Zamfara, Kill 10 Residents, Two Policemen / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi / Police Inspector Shot Dead By Patrol Team-turning The Gun On Themselves!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.