Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election (6832 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South South / 2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South West / Meet The Guy That Predicted BUHARI Failure In 2019 Electoral Result In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by saintkeppy(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Edo, Benue, Cross River states are Atikulated
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by saintkeppy(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2022
BigSarah:

Niger state (anybody can win
Kebbi state anybody can win
Taraba anybody can win
Akwa Ibom anybody can win
Imo anybody can win

Akwa Ibom State is either Atiku or Peter Obi(in-law) factor may play out.

APC may not get up to 5K votes in AKS, APC as a Party, is not appealing to the people of the state at all, the people hate the party like sh!tt, but ironically the State has benefitted well in terms of APC led Federal Govt. appointments to indigenes &getting speedy FG approvals for certain developments in the State, that they couldn't get during PDP led FG in the past.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by WhatCanIsay(m): 12:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

I agree but Kano is a toss up.

States like Abia, Edo will be close too because I see Kalu returning to the senate and Tinubu will get votes there because of this.
Oshiomhole too. He will win his seat and give APC some votes.

I feel Enugu will vote PDP depending on how Ugwanyi is feeling.

It's beautiful to see how far from the reality a lot of our armchair analysts are.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Elvis778(m): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:
This is the most realistic analysis I have seen out there

But I will give Edo, Cross Rivers and Rivers to Atiku sha
Kaduna to Tinubu
Lol, this is the most sentimental, Baba even forgot NNPP
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Elvis778(m): 1:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

States like Abia, Edo will be close too because I see Kalu returning to the senate and Tinubu will get votes there because of this.

grin grin you guys are seriously not in touch with reality please, Enugu vote for PDP? Abia vote for Tinubu? EDO TOO? This is funny please

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by jyz200(m): 1:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Kaduna to Tinubu
Jagaban sweeping adamawa?? Atiku home state
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by wiseoneking: 1:10am On Jul 13, 2022
trutharena:

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1546648674889093120?s=20&t=kYLL0X2RZp6evrGRCy_j-A
what kind of weed did you smoke why writing this sh**I. Oshogbo weed is dangerous though.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by SenatePresdo(m): 1:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Chai, guy I thought you were exposed until I read this your comment.

It's certain you have never been to the East.

I doubt ugwuanyi would have the guts to openly campaign for Atiku, not to talk of rigging for him. Even as the new electoral bill would reduce rigging.

The average Igbo man doesn't have a ruler, nor to talk of the one that would dictate who they vote for.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Abdu81: 3:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:

My brother I do ignore them,but I am tired of ignoring it.

You will never see Southeasterns giving permutations on how SW will vote but Tinubu supporters keep saying rubbish about SE states.

A clown on Twitter said APC will win imo and ebonyi because of umahi and Uzodimma.
the created the analysis, created the thread, dominated the comments section, what they are saying about southeast shows
you the hopelessness of these people generally.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by saintkeppy(m): 5:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

I thought about that and I think Shettima being Kanuri will help APC but I think in the end Atiku might win Benue and lose Plateau

Benue State don't wanna hear anything APC in their Lives, In Plateau state, APC/PDP can be 55:45 percent ratio, but then we should not under-rate Labour Party, we still have like 7months to Presidential election, thing might just change,
I see this election as more of voting in personality than party, Lagos as a cosmopolitan city-state, Labour Party will have a good outing, APC/PDP can't buy every voter.
#ElectoralRevolution

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Omanambala(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Edo: yes, I think APC wil do well but I doubt they can win. Losing with 7,000 is also a loss as we are not talking percentage of winning here

I am worried about the SE/SS, there has been a constant reduction in voter resistration to voters number in this zones and it affected Atiku in 2019, it will bite him harder in 2023.

Rivers and Delta used to be the big suppliers but now their nunbers are just bleh

Election never reach and you are jittery....lol

No, Tinubu will win all south south and south east....lmao
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by NoQualmz: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2022
yorubarere:

Exactly. All social media vibes while ipob are warning them to stay away from inec offices over there.

Shey you’re part of those sending Ipob to go and warn them u this tribalist.

Also add that the pple of southeast have sent warning to Simon Ekpa and his cohorts that any disruption of the 2023 elections in the southeast Ekpa and his family members including his extended family in Ebonyi will answer. Enough
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 7:05am On Jul 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

Shey you’re part of those sending Ipob to go and warn them u this tribalist.

Also add that the pple of southeast have sent warning to Simon Ekpa and his cohorts that any disruption of the 2023 elections in the southeast Ekpa and his family members including his extended family in Ebonyi will answer. Enough
Just like you sent him warning for keeping you at home on Mondays grin
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by flamingREED(m): 7:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Kaduna to Tinubu

Have you studied measurement and evaluation before? Eh yaaah. Or at least you should know that this kind of data has a name of little value.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Bomboiy: 7:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Abdu81:
the created the analysis, created the thread, dominated the comments section, what they are saying about southeast shows
you the hopelessness of these people generally.

You dey mind them,it is their arrogance that irritates me. Talking rubbish with confidence.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by SlayerForever: 7:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:

My brother I do ignore them,but I am tired of ignoring it.

You will never see Southeasterns giving permutations on how SW will vote but Tinubu supporters keep saying rubbish about SE states.

A clown on Twitter said APC will win imo and ebonyi because of umahi and Uzodimma.

Exactly the same sentiments as our moderator here. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by lereinter(m): 8:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu can't win in Oyo, Ondo state
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by NoQualmz: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2022
yorubarere:

Just like you sent him warning for keeping you at home on Mondays grin
The last I checked,southeast pple go about their business Mondays .You no get talk again just shush up
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by NoQualmz: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2022
Bomboiy:

It is always people that don't reside in the southeast that give these permutations on how PDP will win SE states,it is becoming annoying at this point.

You are not igbo,you don't stay in SE but you are confident about things happening in a region you know nothing about. You no dey street to hear what is going on,you keep banking on one politician to deliver to deliver a full state like he will cut off our thumb and vote for the PDP.

No wahala election is just 8 months from now.
The worst is that na a whole mod called Mynd44 dey among the initiator of threads like this. See d way he’s all over the thread. When I say this Seun’s mod called Mynd44 oozes a bit of tribalism una think say I dey joke. U will never see d likes of snake guy and others engaging in issues like this.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

The worst is that na a whole mod called Mynd44 dey among the initiator of threads like this. See d way he’s all over the thread. When I say this Seun’s mod called Mynd44 oozes a bit of tribalism una think say I dey joke. U will never see d likes of snake guy and others engaging in issues like this.
But where is the tribalism in this thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by NoQualmz: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

But where is the tribalism in this thread?

U dey ask me where d tribalism dey?

Mynd44 be careful with me o

Check yourself properly.
You know what you’re doing

Have a fantastic Wednesday!
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

U dey ask me where d tribalism dey?

Mynd44 be careful with me o

Check yourself properly.
You know what you’re doing

Have a fantastic Wednesday!

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin E go shock una.

Shebi Tinubu will win Katsina,Bornu,Niger? Lol I laugh in Swahili.

Peter Obi has the entire SS/SE,Benue, Taraba and plateau under lockdown

If he wins Anambra, then he will automatically be president because I'm certain he can't win Anambra
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Okwyjesus(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
trutharena:

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1546648674889093120?s=20&t=kYLL0X2RZp6evrGRCy_j-A

Most of us supporting Obi is not expecting win by all means this 2023. But our voice must be heard loudly
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by ThankGodFriday(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin E go shock una.

Shebi Tinubu will win Katsina,Bornu,Niger? Lol I laugh in Swahili.

Peter Obi has the entire SS/SE,Benue, Taraba and plateau under lockdown

But Peter Obi don't have structures in those you mentioned
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Bomboiy: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

I swear bro,I don dey see so many things from that guy but I couldn't ignore that one.

imagine thinking Southeasterns will vote APC. ahead of Obi because of umahi and Uzodimma.
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Udoboss(m): 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mynd44:

Wait... kindly explain how a governor influence states to vote ....In the SS...they vote become they like you and not because of any influence..

If you doubt ask Uduaghan, Oshimolie and Akpabio who lost elections despite influence

It's only the West that they use respect to blind themselves.. so I'd call your analysis lame...

Everybody campaign it still remain the choice of the people....

Go and check the voting in the North...Pdp lost some States they controlled becos the people wanted Buhari....
Haba! Stop zombie politics were a governor decide whom the entire state vote.....it's not realistic in the south.....except it would be rigged
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
NoQualmz:

The last I checked,southeast pple go about their business Mondays .You no get talk again just shush up
Yeah, go about their businesses on Monday inside their room cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Debt Servicing Gulps ₦13.17 Trillion Under Buhari, Education Suffers / Segun Showunmi Threatens To Sue PDP If A NEC Meeting Is Not Called / Remembering Tunde Idiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.