Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election (6839 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South South / 2023 Presidential Election Result Prediction For South West / Meet The Guy That Predicted BUHARI Failure In 2019 Electoral Result In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by trutharena: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dear All,

This is the situation of things as of now.
Please if your candidate is not doing so well, you should work harder. There is still time.

I deal with live issues. The grey areas are the areas you can colonize for your candidate. Please work hard to change things.

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1546648674889093120?s=20&t=kYLL0X2RZp6evrGRCy_j-A

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is the most realistic analysis I have seen out there

But I will give Edo, Cross Rivers and Rivers to Atiku sha
Kaduna to Tinubu

16 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Even ipOBI will disagree. Kano, Kaduna, kebbi and Zamfara belongs to Tinubu.

Live issues not media ranting. cool

Tinubu 2023

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by BigSarah(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
These map isn't realistic,

What about NNPP,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by LoneWolf212: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
At the end, we pray Nigerians get it right this time around.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:
This is the most realistic.

But I will give Edo and Rivers to Atiku sha
Yeah.

But Edo is not too sure for Atiku z he might still get the majority there sha cos LP might just labour in pains there.

Rivers has always been PDP stronghold. I doubt they will lose it.

Kano, Kaduna, kebbi and Zamfara should normally go to Tinubu as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
LoneWolf212:
At the end, we pray Nigerians get it right this time around.
We will.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by yorubarere: 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

What about NNPP,
NNPP will work with APC.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Injera(f): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
The real voting populations are not on social medias. They are the ones that financial inducement of say 2k would swing their votes. This is were Tinubu or Atiku wins. A collective labour in vain awaits come 2023 but this time we will be prepared for any form of insurrection under the guise of end sars from ibos

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by BigSarah(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

NNPP will work with APC.

Yes and one dollar will equal one naira grin cheesy

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by FuckkME(f): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Kaduna to Tinubu
u will give Edo to Atiku??

Because u have been blind to what's happening in Edo in the past few weeks bah

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:

Yeah.

But Edo is not too sure for Atiku z he might still get the majority there sha cos LP might just labour in pains there.

Rivers has always been PDP stronghold. I doubt they will lose it.

Kano, Kaduna, kebbi and Zamfara should normally to to Tinubu as well.
I agree but Kano is a toss up.

States like Abia, Edo will be close too because I see Kalu returning to the senate and Tinubu will get votes there because of this.
Oshiomhole too. He will win his seat and give APC some votes.

I feel Enugu will vote PDP depending on how Ugwanyi is feeling.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by FuckkME(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
yorubarere:
Even ipOBI will disagree. Kano, Kaduna, kebbi and Zamfara belongs to Tinubu.

Live issues not media ranting. cool

Tinubu 2023
Lolso now northerners are sophisticated to vote a southern but in 2015, u and ur likes say that no northern will vote a southern??!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Kaduna to Tinubu
grin grin E go shock una.

Shebi Tinubu will win Katsina,Bornu,Niger? Lol I laugh in Swahili.

Peter Obi has the entire SS/SE,Benue, Taraba and plateau under lockdown

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

I agree but Kano is a toss up.

States like Abia, Edo will be close too because I see Kalu returning to the senate and Tinubu will get votes there because of this.
Oshiomhole too. He will win his seat and give APC some votes.

I feel Enugu will vote PDP depending on how Ugwanyi is feeling.
Lol very funny analysis entirely dependent on Governors.

We don't do zombie politics in the SS/SE

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by helinues: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Toh

Where is the map for online voters?

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by kettykin: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Some of the predictions are shocking and not realistic

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

What about NNPP,
NNPP Can't do much damage outside Kano. I don't think theu can be that effective.

What states do you think the map is wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by istina: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
Using the old politician mentality method(which is not realistic now) this might likely be the outcome.
But
Using the SORO SOKE mentality method (which is more realistic now) ,like ENDSARS it will shock you all how Peter Obi will take all of them to the cleaners

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by ejimatic: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
trutharena:

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

Source: https://twitter.com/mc_tall/status/1546648674889093120?s=20&t=kYLL0X2RZp6evrGRCy_j-A
. Kaduna Kano Kebi, Benue and Jigawa for APC. The choice of Hausa Fulani again may not go well with them in Benue. A good analysis for now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by BigSarah(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

NNPP Can't do much damage outside Kano. I don't think theu can be that effective.

What states do you think the map is wrong?

Niger state (anybody can win
Kebbi state anybody can win
Taraba anybody can win
Akwa Ibom anybody can win
Imo anybody can win
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by trutharena: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin E go shock una.

Shebi Tinubu will win Katsina,Bornu,Niger? Lol I laugh in Swahili.

Peter Obi has the entire SS/SE,Benue, Taraba and plateau under lockdown

Tinubu can lose every state in Nigeria but you see that Katsina & Borno, he will win those two states.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mynd44:

Kaduna to Tinubu

Very realistic but edo is between tinubu and obi.atiku will take rivers and crs narrowly

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

Niger state (anybody can win
Kebbi state anybody can win
Taraba anybody can win
Akwa Ibom anybody can win
Imo anybody can win
I disagree on some parts.

I think Tinubu will win Niger state. I guess almost everyone agrees with that except you.

Kebbi is a toss-up
I think Akwa Ibom and Taraba will go to Atiku

Imo will go PDP too

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:

What about NNPP,

True.let's give them kani,bauchi, jigawa
Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by garfield1: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
kettykin:
Some of the predictions are shocking and not realistic

Like where

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree With This Guy Electoral Result Prediction Map Of 2023 Election by SledgeHammerer: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
The analyst overated Peter Obi. Enugu,Abia,Imo will be won by pdp but with slight margins because Obi will eat deeply into their votes. Anambra should go to Obi, Ebonyi will be a battle ground.
Pdp should win Abuja slightly. Plateau, Benue should go to pdp. Kaduna,jigawa, katsina should go to Apc. Kebbi and Edo will be battle grounds. Cross river should go to pdp. Apc will win Kano with slight margin. Nasarawa will be a battle ground. Rivers will go to pdp. Zamfara to Apc.

Peter Obi will end up destroying the chances of Atiku and PDP. That's precisely what will happen. He'll deplete the votes of Atiku and PDP in the south east and south south.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Rauf Aregbeshola May Lose. (the Education Sector). / Short Biography Of Edward Onoja, New Kogi Deputy Gov / Transforming Forest Into Homes, More Billions To Be Made: Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.