Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,741 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" (31233 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by yetunsbay(m): 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yoruba Amaka
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
ada9ja:

Sorry u re sick
u are d sick one here
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by foleskay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Adexxi:
With what I watched today , Apc is gone in osun . This is low turnout compare to what Aregbe do have . Aregbe, Adeoti, Najeem Salam to present grin and this pier brokers . Votes from Iwo, Ejigbo will match Ife central and east and still collect change self . Apc needs this guys if they want to win
U talking of ife central where d pdp deputy gov is from. PDP is winning ife this time around. 120k PDP gave to omisore in 2018 is coming back to PDP. This gap this time will be like 50k votes

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Alexiiydon: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
merits:

Agbado,cassava.emi lokan and goons.
na first 11 be that make una obituary goons shine ya eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Tareq1105: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
pacespot:
See brown roofs everywhere. A lot of people are really jobless in this country. So that is why they don't joke with any rally or party thing. Most of the people present in that rally will still go to PDP or LP rally.

You guys insult others when they vote APC but you don't condemned your people when they vote useless PDP in Abia state. Osun state used to be PDP state but they jettisoned Papa Deceiving Pikin for APC yet you abuse them. What about your Abia people that have never changed party since 1999 despite no infrastructural development and never even consider for president or VP, who's more foolish?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Jemex003: 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amthankfulxxx:

I be honest with you, sometimes we re our own problem,we joke with everything,when i see post of people seeking for help here and i cant help cos am not bouyant,i just skip and pray they find their helper, I don't go labelling them scammers ,really my dear,if i curse u,it will surely touch u but am not gonna do that ,i dont think thats necessary,i am the one that decided to take this part and i will bear whatever comes out of it , positive or negative ,thanks and thanks more ...

You’re not my creator so how will your curse touch me? Na me dey do you? Abi na me talk say make you joined Nairaland today to ask for money? Does Nairaland look like Anambra billionaire forum in your eyes? Abeg na Yoruba own this forum and Emeka shouldn’t come here to give us problem. Tell your Ibo people to create forum for beggars people for una side there. You have instagram page you can’t beg there but you decided to choose Nairaland hmmm I laugh at you. You better carry table and chair and take your begging as serious job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by ada9ja(f): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
u are d sick one here
So sick for u to compare Nigeria to a state. Infact, sanity as left ur brain
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Adexxi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm telling you bro , ife central is my lg and I believe pdp should win here but one might be wrong . What I'm certain of is pdp will do alot better here. If Apc is win this lg I don't see them winning by 10k votes
foleskay:

U talking of ife central where d pdp deputy gov is from. PDP is winning ife this time around. 120k PDP gave to omisore in 2018 is coming back to PDP. This gap this time will be like 50k votes
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Theoarhics: 6:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?

Pls name a serving deputy governor in North West.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Verythankful: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
.thanks
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
ada9ja:

So sick for u to compare Nigeria to a state. Infact, sanity as left ur brain
whatever is good for d goose is good for d gander

If it can work fine in Igbo states,it will work fine in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by lereinter(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

You are comparing state to a whole country

Why don't we have Christian governor in Sokoto, Yobe etc

You are cursed forever
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by pacespot(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys insult others when they vote APC but you don't condemned your people when they vote useless PDP in Abia state. Osun state used to be PDP state but they jettisoned Papa Deceiving Pikin for APC yet you abuse them. What about your Abia people that have never changed party since 1999 despite no infrastructural development and never even consider for president or VP, who's more foolish?

I am a Yoruba my friend. And what a foolery seeing my comment in a tribal light lipsrsealed
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by lereinter(m): 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
The only manifesto apc has is vote buying
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by excomarow(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
if there’s no problem with Christian Christian ticket in the east there won’t b problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria

Simple

You didn't answer my question, so arguing with people Such like you is useless.

Simple
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by 9jahotblog: 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
PRESS STATEMENT
12/07/2022

TAKE NOTE OF PRESIDENT'S ABSENCE AND BE NON-PARTISAN, PDP TASKS SECURITY AGENCIES

•••Attack Oyetola over Vow not to Relinquish Power

We call on security agencies to take judicious note of President Muhammadu Buhari's absence at today's re-election rally of Governor Oyetola by rejecting unlawful directive to aid rigging of Saturday governorship poll.

In a statement in which the party also carpeted the governor for his undemocratic utterances at the rally, Osun PDP affirmed that Buhari's absence at the rally was a signal of his disapproval of any attempt to rig the governorship election as directed by the APC National Chairman, Adamu Abdulahi, calling on law enforcement agencies to resist unlawful orders and protect the democratic process.

President Buhari now eyeing his own legacy clearly snubbed the Osogbo rally. It is now left for security chiefs to know that aiding and abetting rigging is not only criminal but also carry heavy repercussions afterwards.

We particularly condemn Governor Oyetola for his assertion that he would not hand over power even before the election was held. We find the statement as anti-democracy and a declaration of war against the democratic process.

No democrat should ever vow never to hand over when the right to select the rulers rests solely with the people. We find it so shameful for the Governor to have indirectly repeated the words of his National Chairman which only confirms the height of unpopularity of the incumbent.

If the Governor is sure of his performance in office, he should leave the judgement to the people who are the ultimate owner of the mandate. By declaring his opposition to the democratic process, the Governor has indirectly admitted defeat.

We call on the good people of Osun state to send the governor packing on Saturday by voting enmasse against his candidature. We urge our people to punish the Governor for not only failing in leadership but for also attempting to hijack the right of voters to decide who governs them.

For us in the PDP, what we seek is a free and fair election. We call on President Buhari to salvage whatever remains of his legacy by not lending his hands to another rigging agenda in Osun state. Any manipulation of Osun polls will set a dangerous precedent which may constitute serious threat to 2023 General elections.

Signed
Dr. Akindele Adekunle,
Chairman CTC,
Peoples Democratic Party,
Osun State Chapter.

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Splitmind: 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
See crowd. grin

2023 will be a breeze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jimetagambo: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Lp no fit do hundredth of this.. grin angry

Social media mega rally .... 10million keyboard warriors.. grin grin grin
Half? They cant pull 1/50 of this off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Classic40: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Awalokan
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Emeka71(m): 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Is there actually anything like ibo Muslim?
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Kingzeez10: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
merits:

Agbado,cassava.emi lokan and goons.
Wipe away your salty tears and type this again bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Ngwamankillyou(m): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Foolish lot,your imaginary Igbo Muslim my ass.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Abdul05: 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
jimetagambo:

Half? They cant pull 1/50 of this off.
correct Bros..God bless
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
lereinter:

You are comparing state to a whole country

Why don't we have Christian governor in Sokoto, Yobe etc

You are cursed forever

you are forever cursed if u think u can support Christian Christian ticket in d east but oppose Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria

This election will finally put u igbos in d dustbin of history that U belong

Yorubas will rule now
Then northerners will take over then it will b south south turn again

E pain am grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by anonimi: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigSarah:
grin No spend all your money for rally O.

Remember you go buy vote too on election day cheesy cheesy

Are you selling your own vote, so you can complain forever about no roads, no schools, no water, no healthcare bla bla blabbing
Or what is the meaning of your comment?

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by F117nighthawk: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chai, these thiefing politicians have pocket the people and taken a huge advantage of them, they will keep milking and feeding fat on the system while the gullible and brainwashed poverty impoverished masses will continue to supper in abject poverty and penury, see the sea heads of the hungry, gullible masses at the rally, person wey do una like this no well oo
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by anonimi: 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
well this is official I give up on Nigeria ,since they love their opressors

How is your giving up going to help you or anyone else to get the essentials of a good society like water and free education for all children?
If oyinbos gave up on their own countries, will we have their places to run to, for us to complain about racism

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by anonimi: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Chai, these thiefing politicians have pocket the people and taken a huge advantage of them, they will keep milking and feeding fat on the system while the gullible and brainwashed poverty impoverished masses will continue to supper in abject poverty and penury, see as the sea heads of the hungry maases at the rally, person wey do una like this no well oo

What and who is stopping you from sensitising everyone around you and beyond against stomach infrastructure?
If you don’t work for what you want, who do you expect to do the work

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by coolplanet: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Oga this is baseless. The issue of Muslim Muslim is a national issue. Why didn't Tinubu step down for osinbajo so we can have Christian Christian ticket if there won't be jihad in Nigeria. Am a Yoruba man and will never support unjust. Let's preach peace and be united rather than divide it. Lagos had Muslim Muslim during Fashola and no one complained but trust me,the Muslim would not allow Christian Christian in Lagos. Check history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Seven In Race For APC National Chairman / Tony Anenih Refuses To Honor EFCC Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.