Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,717 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" (31228 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Tywo2018: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na same people go come watch Davido perform for him cousin this week oooo
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by nnamdi640: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?
Your eye go soon clear, just watch and see. Can you compare the population of muslims in Igbo land to that of christians in Nigeria, beside how many muslim Igbos do you see in politics. The presidential election will not be funny. I live in Lagos, any area boy that do anyhow on that day will receive it anyhow. We must take back this country from corrupt politicians just like your boss Mr billion vans
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by ekhai(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! APC has won Osun too again.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS THE GAME CHANGER.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jimbson: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
They only gather crowds during Election. They only share money during elections. Now tell me about after elections ...
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by tiger28: 7:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

GBAMEST!!!!!!!!
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by lereinter(m): 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
you are forever cursed if u think u can support Christian Christian ticket in d east but oppose Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria

This election will finally put u igbos in d dustbin of history that U belong

Yorubas will rule now
Then northerners will take over then it will b south south turn again

E pain am grin grin grin grin

From your comment, you can see you are cursed forever. Child of perdition.

The way and outcome of apc buhari government running of nigeria will be the same for you and your generation
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by joshscott931: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Lp no fit do hundredth of this.. grin angry

Social media mega rally .... 10million keyboard warriors.. grin grin grin
[quote][/quote]

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Abdul05: 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
joshscott931:
[b][/b]

grin grin grin
thank you sir..
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Dimplx(m): 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Lp no fit do hundredth of this.. grin angry

Social media mega rally .... 10million keyboard warriors.. grin grin grin

let me ask you a simple question, are those keyboard warriors ghost or are they robots??
They are human beings just like u and me who can equally rally around their preferred candidate if suitation arises !!!!
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by 927adekola: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Awesome!! APC has won Osun too again.On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.Awesome!! APC has won Osun too again.On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu....
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PICS: APC MEGA RALLY IN OSUN

Incoming President
Governors
Ministers all present and working hard.

Children of hate and religion bigots are online Wailing and labouring in vain
This is beautiful
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by merits(m): 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Wipe away your salty tears and type this again bro
You can use the salty tears to boil agbado for consumption and demand.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Reader530(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
igbos are d ones making noise

Y don’t u gave Igbo Muslim deputy or governor in d east?

Y must u support a Christian Christian ticket in d east n oppose a Muslim Muslim ticket elsewhere
Wrong Analysis. North is not like south east with almost 99% Christians.
I am from North.
In North East. We have Christian indigenes 65% in Taraba, 50% in Adamawa, 40% in Gombe, 15% in Bauchi, 20% in Borno and 08% in Yobe. In North West 40% in Kaduna, 10% in Kebbi....Zuru people and 5% Hausa Christians in Katsina, Kano. North Central....You know that one.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Iykoto86(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

And why dont you guys have a christian deputy in kano ,katsina,kaduna,maidugiri and in almost all the core nothern states that have christian population ?
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jamace(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

If that is ur candidate u just want to waste ur vote ni grin

He won't even come third
You are the type that would have missed Noah's Ark because you are dogmatic, holding onto the old things. New occurrences are hard to catch your awareness.
My bro, you will be left behind o. Join Peter Obi, the rave of the moment. Leave those old fashioned, aged beings who have brought pain on Nigeria and Nigerians. Their era is history now.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear..

Yours Obidiently...
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Prozico22(m): 12:00am On Jul 13, 2022
JAMO84:
Obi ----Ipob Terrorist
but nnamdi kanu complain that PETER OBI kill IPOD
GO and VERIFY
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Prozico22(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2022
shinealight:

Lolzzzz….you wicked oo! But you will have plenty time to lick your wounds like Lawan, the rejected Senate President! grin grin
if i wound i go treat myself
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by atiku07(m): 12:58am On Jul 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
PRESS STATEMENT
12/07/2022

TAKE NOTE OF PRESIDENT'S ABSENCE AND BE NON-PARTISAN, PDP TASKS SECURITY AGENCIES

•••Attack Oyetola over Vow not to Relinquish Power

We call on security agencies to take judicious note of President Muhammadu Buhari's absence at today's re-election rally of Governor Oyetola by rejecting unlawful directive to aid rigging of Saturday governorship poll.

In a statement in which the party also carpeted the governor for his undemocratic utterances at the rally, Osun PDP affirmed that Buhari's absence at the rally was a signal of his disapproval of any attempt to rig the governorship election as directed by the APC National Chairman, Adamu Abdulahi, calling on law enforcement agencies to resist unlawful orders and protect the democratic process.

President Buhari now eyeing his own legacy clearly snubbed the Osogbo rally. It is now left for security chiefs to know that aiding and abetting rigging is not only criminal but also carry heavy repercussions afterwards.

We particularly condemn Governor Oyetola for his assertion that he would not hand over power even before the election was held. We find the statement as anti-democracy and a declaration of war against the democratic process.

No democrat should ever vow never to hand over when the right to select the rulers rests solely with the people. We find it so shameful for the Governor to have indirectly repeated the words of his National Chairman which only confirms the height of unpopularity of the incumbent.

If the Governor is sure of his performance in office, he should leave the judgement to the people who are the ultimate owner of the mandate. By declaring his opposition to the democratic process, the Governor has indirectly admitted defeat.

We call on the good people of Osun state to send the governor packing on Saturday by voting enmasse against his candidature. We urge our people to punish the Governor for not only failing in leadership but for also attempting to hijack the right of voters to decide who governs them.

For us in the PDP, what we seek is a free and fair election. We call on President Buhari to salvage whatever remains of his legacy by not lending his hands to another rigging agenda in Osun state. Any manipulation of Osun polls will set a dangerous precedent which may constitute serious threat to 2023 General elections.

Signed
Dr. Akindele Adekunle,
Chairman CTC,
Peoples Democratic Party,
Osun State Chapter.

Una don dey see defeat ba ! Iya ma je ota yin on Saturday
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Mandate2023: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2022
jamace:
You are the type that would have missed Noah's Ark because you are dogmatic, holding onto the old things. New occurrences are hard to catch your awareness.
My bro, you will be left behind o. Join Peter Obi, the rave of the moment. Leave those old fashioned, aged beings who have brought pain on Nigeria and Nigerians. Their era is history now.
He who has ears to hear, let him hear..

Yours Obidiently...

U have short sight reasoning
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jamace(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Mandate2023:

U have short sight reasoning
Even when bandits/boko haram are chasing you out of your home, you still believe that religion does not matter in Nigeria politics. I pity your type. Remain blinded by religion does not matter until your neck is chopped off and your ancestral lands taken by bandits/bokoharam/fulani herdsmen, you hear. Blind and naive follower.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Xbobtage: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

My friend, I am Not sure if you have been living in Nigeria or if you know the Demographics of Nigeria or maybe you were just trying to be funny. The Muslims amongst igbos are less than 0.1 percent of the igbo population. Hopefully that helps?

Have a Great week!
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by bigfish3k: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

There is nothing like igbo Muslims

If there is according to you, I will like to know about their history
We all know how jihadist entered Yoruba land in osun state, ibadan, ilorin etc and converted you people to Muslims. It can be traced to generations.

Please tell me, did jihadist enter igbo land?
Any body claiming igbo Muslim should tell me whether his father or grandfather was a Muslim. There is no Muslim roots in igbo land

And what you are even talking about is a national election not state oooo
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by bigfish3k: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Factcheck0001:
if there’s no problem with Christian Christian ticket in the east there won’t b problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria

Simple
There is a problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna.
Hope you know
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by TYCO77: 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

Your argument/comment is parochial. We are speaking of a nation with diverse language, ethnicity, culture ,tradition and religion; while you are comparing it to a state made up of people of same ethnicity, share common language, culture and tradition. In Nigeria today, religion is the primary and intense dividing factor though it should not have been the case, no thanks to the present government. At this period what Nigeria needs is a leader to unify a country polarized mainly along religious divide. A Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim presidential ticket is a misnomer in the present situation.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Nobleman80: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Just say you hate Yorubas, and you Igbos told us already you will rather go with Hausas, when Atiku swept south east with great margin, you guys didn't say he rigged, but if Tinubu sweep south west, you call it rigging, see there is something you guys don't get about NIGERIANS, majority, more than 99% of those who voted were not paid, didn't get even a cube of sugar, you need to understand Nigerians, APC and PDP don't need to rig, those two parties already have their voters in stand by.

Come over on election Day, let's battle with our PVC, and not being abusive for 7 years, and wasting time. the person that Nigerians love the most will win, and it would be unfair to yourself if you keep crying every 4 years, because what only you thinks doesn't matter, what everyone thinks is what matters.
you started the abuse and i replied you and i remember what happened in igbo most populated area at lagos in 2019 anf believe me as i stated earlier we are bsttle ready now to protect our votes, we are not voting tinubu or atiku and i repeat instead of tinubu atiku should have it. south west have done thiers through obasanjo
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Nobleman80: 7:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Just say you hate Yorubas, and you Igbos told us already you will rather go with Hausas, when Atiku swept south east with great margin, you guys didn't say he rigged, but if Tinubu sweep south west, you call it rigging, see there is something you guys don't get about NIGERIANS, majority, more than 99% of those who voted were not paid, didn't get even a cube of sugar, you need to understand Nigerians, APC and PDP don't need to rig, those two parties already have their voters in stand by.

Come over on election Day, let's battle with our PVC, and not being abusive for 7 years, and wasting time. the person that Nigerians love the most will win, and it would be unfair to yourself if you keep crying every 4 years, because what only you thinks doesn't matter, what everyone thinks is what matters.
you started the abuse and i replied you and i remember what happened to igbos at some places where they have significant population in lagos during 2019 election believe me as i stated earlier we are battle ready now to protect our votes, we are not voting tinubu or atiku and i repeat instead of tinubu, atiku should have it. south west have done thiers through obasanjo
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by SlurUsername1: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2022
See rally
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Viraltrends123: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nobleman80:
you started the abuse and i replied you and i remember what happened to igbos at some places where they have significant population in lagos during 2019 election believe me as i stated earlier we are battle ready now to protect our votes, we are not voting tinubu or atiku and i repeat instead of tinubu, atiku should have it. south west have done thiers through obasanjo
south west have done theirs, but north haven't, isn't it?

Vote for you Atiku, we are not even expecting one vote from your side, you guys already prove you live for Northerners, despite the way they kill you in Kaduna, foolish people, saying they will rather vote for Atiku than vote for Tinubu. You will be shamed 2023
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by ubox: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Adexxi:
With what I watched today , Apc is gone in osun . This is low turnout compare to what Aregbe do have . Aregbe, Adeoti, Najeem Salam to present grin and this pier brokers . Votes from Iwo, Ejigbo will match Ife central and east and still collect change self . Apc needs this guys if they want to win
And so it happened ..
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Sergio103(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! APC has won Osun too again.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.

Let me just resurrect this thread cool

The humiliation is coming again

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by FreeStuffsNG: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sergio103:

Let me just resurrect this thread cool

The humiliation is coming again
APC leaders at that rally sabotaged the party and if you bank on that for national election then you are politically naive niyen wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe / CSU Deposition: Registra Says Diploma Tinubu Submitted To INEC is Authentic / Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.