Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,843,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" (31197 Views)

Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / MC Oluomo Talks Tough At Oshodi APC Mega Rally, Vows To End PDP In Lagos (Pics) / Photos Of Buhari Campaigning For Fayemi At Apc Mega Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by rickyrex(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!! APC has won Osun too again.
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu.
hope you will not wait for sdp omisore to camp his vote for you like he did in last osun election
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Ttalk: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
BUHARI--------HERDSMAN
TINUBU--------AGBERO and DRUG LORD
SHETTIMA-----BOKO HARAM
EL RUFIA------BANDIT
PANTAMI----ISWAP
MURIC--------ALL OF THE ABOVE
PETER OBI ____IPOB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by pacespot(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
See brown roofs everywhere. A lot of people are really jobless in this country. So that is why they don't joke with any rally or party thing. Most of the people present in that rally will still go to PDP or LP rally.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Mandate2023: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
jamace:

If that is what you will do, pls, count me out of those who do not know their worth. Tinubu or any politician for that matter cannot BUY me. I will vote my candidate without collecting shishi from him. You already now my candidate. For emphasis and avoidance of ANY doubt, my candidate is Peter Obi. Join us to rescue Nigeria.

If that is ur candidate u just want to waste ur vote ni grin

He won't even come third

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Akuruoulo(m): 5:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

Name a serving deputy governor or governor in south east that is a Muslim?

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?
Are u not a big boofoon ?
Can u name a muslim politician in southeast ?
Seems muslims are mentally deranged . They hardly reason before talking

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Akuruoulo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Lp no fit do half of this.. grin angry

Social media mega rally .... 10million keyboard warriors.. grin grin grin

Just give me money and I must rally for you , but when election reach na him u go know.
Money wasted there
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Jemex003: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Amthankfulxxx:

Someone adviced me to sell my phone,this is the only thing i use to seek for jobs , currently no job at all,i have lands and house for sale and no buyer,if u want a picture of myself and my family,i rather prefer a video call instead,u will see my uncompleted house where i live,in a very remote place,my privacy matters to me a lot even though i am begging,it can Happen to anyone,if i can find a job ,its even better for me ,i will show u my family in a video call without their faces ,am not on Facebook ,am on Instagram but am not gonna give out my privacy for help ,i have helped people in my life time,so many of them have helped me too but I can not keep depending on them ,am working so hard to see this ends as soon ...it can happen to anyone , I can drop my phone number if u msg me on this email niceindex432@gmail.com...thanks thats all i can do,i can do a video call,but wont show faces of my wife and mine ,my baby u will see him too,show u my place and video of my kitchen ,its pathetic but i can do that ..thanks

Hmmm Scammer, you go beg till 2031, your mate in outside running around inside sun to survive you’re hear to scam Nigeria bcuz your Sweden client know give you money. Mr Man go Anambra to beg your billionaires money stop disturbing our peace here. Karma waiting for you Ole stupid Emeka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by excomarow(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:

Is it not hypocrisy to condemn Muslim Muslim ticket n support Christian/Christian ticket in your region?

What are you saying comparing state or regional politics with national politics.

Let me as you too name a serving deputy governor or a governor in north west that is a Christian

We condem Muslim/Muslim ticket as long as Nigeria is concern

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by jrusky(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Where is Labour? Where is Obi? Bloody jokers open your eyes and see crowd.

Check out for pdp rally and see crowd.

But those son of perdition shouting obidient o ya come tell me how you will win a single state in SW?
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Amthankfulxxx: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jemex003:

Hmmm Scammer, you go beg till 2031, your mate in outside running around inside sun to survive you’re hear to scam Nigeria bcuz your Sweden client know give you money. Mr Man go Anambra to beg your billionaires money stop disturbing our peace here. Karma waiting for you Ole stupid Emeka.
It's alright.thank for the advice
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Josh109: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Learn how to talk in public even if you are not well trained at home
grin grin grin grin grin angry grin he lacks decorum
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Jemex003: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Amthankfulxxx post=114668105]
It's alright.thank for the advice[/quote

Na so una go dey scam people with new Nairaland account abeg them take scam do Ibo ni? Your mates are out there trying to scam Obi with different strategies but you’re here begging angry Nairaland people for money. You’re a learner you will beg tire Emeka. Go Ladipo, Alaba, Idumota and Ikeja to see serious and real Igbo’s hustling. Not una thief’s giving people problem on Nairaland.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Peacecore: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
This speaks volume of what is to happen on Saturday. Ade d dancer will be disgraced again.
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by beardedboy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Abdul05:
Lp no fit do hundredth of this.. grin angry

Social media mega rally .... 10million keyboard warriors.. grin grin grin
Corrected cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Factcheck0001: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
excomarow:

What are you saying comparing state or regional politics with national politics.

Let me as you too name a serving deputy governor or a governor in north west that is a Christian

We condem Muslim/Muslim ticket as long as Nigeria is concern
if there’s no problem with Christian Christian ticket in the east there won’t b problem with Muslim Muslim ticket in Nigeria

Simple
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Abdul05: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
beardedboy:

Corrected cool
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by President2001(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Where's Aregbesola
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Amthankfulxxx: 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=Jemex003 post=114668239][/quote]
I be honest with you, sometimes we re our own problem,we joke with everything,when i see post of people seeking for help here and i cant help cos am not bouyant,i just skip and pray they find their helper, I don't go labelling them scammers ,really my dear,if i curse u,it will surely touch u but am not gonna do that ,i dont think thats necessary,i am the one that decided to take this part and i will bear whatever comes out of it , positive or negative ,thanks and thanks more ...
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omo, this kind crowd fit cause high BP o...
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by avazi1: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Political Crowd on any rally do not really matter in Nigeria as of today. But, the fact remains that the PDP is not really ready for any election in Nigeria now
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Tareq1105: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Zetra7:
Stop been stupid.. Same crowd you guys showed in the last election yet after counting, PDP was leading..

It took the intervention of INEC malpractice for you guys to get a re-run while SDP Omisore became the king maker..

You have started again, crowds means nothing in Nigeria.. OP, just 1 million naira , same crowd will surround your house..

Situations are not the same again. That was when school uniform was an issue, that was when half salary was an issue, that was when renaming of schools was an issue, and on and on.

Oyetola has listening ears. Though infrastructural development may be slow but it's not at the same place it was 4 yrs ago. He's not taken any loan and he's paid #80b out of the #156b loan outstanding by Aregbesola administration.

He deserves a second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by sokera: 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
BUHARI--------HERDSMAN
SHETTIMA-----BOKO HARAM
EL RUFIA------BANDIT
PANTAMI----ISWAP
Peter Obi - IPOB
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by sukar886: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Collect tinubu money and vote for the right candidate ... Rented crowed
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by truthfinder319: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
This is how to win elections. Not mere online banditry about PVC. APC has more PVCs, real voters. This state will be locked down for BAT next year. Asiwaju is coming

blamingthedevil:
PICS: APC MEGA RALLY IN OSUN

Incoming President
Governors
Ministers all present and working hard.

Children of hate and religion bigots are online Wailing and labouring in vain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Bimpe29: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Godswill shall be done!
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
We should have the results before 10pm on election day

How many Pdp governors have been to Osun to campaign for dancing senator?
Okk
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by JAMO84: 6:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Prozico22:
BUHARI--------HERDSMAN
SHETTIMA-----BOKO HARAM
EL RUFIA------BANDIT
PANTAMI----ISWAP
Obi ----Ipob Terrorist

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by ada9ja(f): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Factcheck0001:
Pdp go collect wotowoto

To the igbos shouting Muslim Muslim ticket

If u tell us the Igbo Muslims are not much
Do they not deserve to b represented?

Sorry u re sick
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by Adexxi(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Shey Dino get one vote for osun After all campaign can still continue till Thursday. The pdp candidate was in Ejigbo today. He even started campaign before the incumbent .
Apc campaigned without Aregbe , Oluomo of Ejigbo land , without Adeoti , I wonder where there votes is coming from grin Adeleke will flog this people before 12pm on Saturday grin
IgOga:

grin grin You wan make them stand ontop one another ni.....

PDP spokesman, Dino Melaye said Osun indigenes should collect APC money and vote PDP....but to come and campiagn for PDP in Osun is not on his agenda......

If INEC repeat Ekiti performance the true winner of the election will be known on thesame day before 10pm
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by foleskay(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
helinues:
We should have the results before 10pm on election day

How many Pdp governors have been to Osun to campaign for dancing senator?
Atiku is coming on Thursday with his entourage.. E go shock una

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by ACCURETE(m): 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
blamingthedevil:
PICS: APC MEGA RALLY IN OSUN

Incoming President
Governors
Ministers all present and working hard.

Children of hate and religion bigots are online Wailing and labouring in vain
people will still come and say they are rented crowd or na Photoshop oo well e no get were e touch BAT WE STAND
Re: Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" by helinues: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
foleskay:

Atiku is coming on Thursday with his entourage.. E go shock una

Is Atiku back in the country?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Christians Should Accept Islam Or No Peace - Boko Haram / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.