Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding (62932 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Otasikwe(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
And d said marriage no go even last sev

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Awise09(m): 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Misplaced priority, you can see the world richest waste money like this, why can't do a surprise giving to lucky people at your wedding to update their life's.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Marriage wey no go last 6 months
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by InvertedHammer: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
oz4real83:
It is always very easy to waste money that wasn't difficult to get, this is how "Yahoo money" is spent undecided
/
It is not about how the money was made. Globally, blacks are obligate consumers. Others produce, they consume. That’s why they are at the bottom of the economic ladder. Those that don’t have will borrow to have such a huge wedding.

If you like, invent a medicine that cures AIDS, black people don’t care. But if you buy a private jet, the encomium will be heard in the high heaven.

/
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by chatinent: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
When if I am a dollar billionaire, I can't be this stupid.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by KaluwisxPRO: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
oz4real83:
Yahoo guy spotted, you are feeling so bitter because what I said is a fact. Show me how many genuine big men spend money like Hushpuppy, Mopha and the rest.

You must be blind then
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Keno123: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Madness
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by gimakon2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na em be say, na all the egg for Festac Town, Lagos them use do cake be that!
Nekwa!
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by oz4real83(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
It is not about how the money was made. Globally, blacks are obligate consumers. Others produce, they consume. That’s why they are at the bottom of the economic ladder. Those that don’t have will borrow to have such a huge wedding.

If you like, invent a medicine that cures AIDS, black people don’t care. But if you buy a private jet, the encomium will be heard in the high heaven.

/
same reason why somebody that won BBnaija will be given tens of millions of Naira and endorsement deals while first-class graduates won't even get any job or attention in Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
No be expensive cake be the problem, nah the marriage last
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by kwasoly(m): 1:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
naijaclass:
A Nigerian couple have set tongues wagging online following the expensive giant cake they used for their wedding.

They reportedly spent the total sum of N3.5 million to get a baking team to design the cake like a Lexus SUV car.

A video which has gone viral shows he bride and groom pulling up to their wedding reception in the car cake being pushed remote controlled and they stunned guests.

It was gathered that it took a total of 7 days for the car cake to be made and about 7000 eggs were used.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cf3242RgrYu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Make the marriage last as e take time to bake the cake.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Slydan204: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hmmm...HML. mk una no come say wuna no do 2mao sha
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by donhils: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wasting money on a marriage that may not even last up to 2yrs
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by wirinet(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Theone123:

When you have money, like money.... 10m naira becomes your ₦10. Ask Elon musk.

And you think Elon Musk will spend his hard earned money to buy a $10,000 cake?

Elon Musk had been married twice. Did you thing he spent a fortune doing "owambe" just to show off for one day?
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Cantonese: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
oz4real83:
It is always very easy to waste money that wasn't difficult to get, this is how "Yahoo money" is spent undecided

Owu man talk be that.

When Dangote gave Kano market 10b una no talk.
Who says others don’t make their monies genuinely?

Yahoo money is a small percentage of the real money genuine and decent people make. If you get your money for hand, do as you like.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Hassanmaye(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
Subsidywise20:

There are rich people in Nigeria who did not do yahoo or steal money.
Yes that's how they will attract evil people, tomorrow when they're kidnapped you see cry cry.. please God
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Cantonese: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
wirinet:

And you think Elon Musk will spend his hard earned money to buy a $10,000 cake?

Elon Musk had been married twice. Did you thing he spent a fortune doing "owambe" just to show off for one day?

You dey there?

Do you think the whole world throw owambe like Nigerians?

Go and ask how much they pay for event centers and other charges for food, drinks and other logistics. You go know say Elon Musk wedding na millions of Dollars.
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by wirinet(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
KaluwisxPRO:

You must be blind then
It's you that's blind. Billionaires that make their wealth through hard work do not waste it on frivolities. Ask Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet or even Dangote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by KaluwisxPRO: 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
wirinet:

It's you that's blind. Billionaires that make their wealth through hard work do not waste it on frivolities. Ask Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet or even Dangote.

You’re very naive and stupiddddd
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by BeanmanX(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
abobote:

It won't get you 3 bedroom, building is very expensive.
Though it's a total waste of money
I didn't say build but rent
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by muyico(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vincyman:
Misused of money,
money missed road
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Tundex911: 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wahala na still divorce go end abi no be this our generation wedding

Oluwa a wa pelu won

Smh
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Poanan: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Unzerious:
Instead of using that much to make a Cake, why not buy the Car

They just wanred to make statement
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by aloma007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
englishmart:
If not that I don't eat cakes and also I'm strongly against sugar consumption, what's #3.5m I can't afford

Billionaire Boss, abeg help my life oo, me I no get #3,500(three thousand, five hundred naira).
I hail and pray for whoever God has blessed o.
Make Jah remember to send me helpers o.
May God bless you as I wait on your call. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by aloma007(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mide1data:
Extravagant lifestyle

Not my type of life.

We Sabi say many of you dey wey carry wella but wey no show love o but may Jah continue to bless Una pockets but e go fair to tell me to send aza so u go fit help my poor life bro. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Mide1data: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
aloma007:

We Sabi say many of you dey wey carry wella but wey no show love o but may Jah continue to bless Una pockets but e go fair to tell me to send aza so u go fit help my poor life bro. Thanks

Bro, if i was financially stable I would. But even me sef am STAGNANT right now. But nothing to worry about, God dey our side.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by RaptorX: 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
aloma007:

Billionaire Boss, abeg help my life oo, me I no get #3,500(three thousand, five hundred naira).
I hail and pray for whoever God has blessed o.
Make Jah remember to send me helpers o.
May God bless you as I wait on your call. Thanks
You go wait tire
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by aloma007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mide1data:

Bro, if i was financially stable I would. But even me sef am STAGNANT right now. But nothing to worry about, God dey our side.
Amen bro, hope alive.
Just remember somebody here anytime pepper ripe.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by Kellie069(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
OP say 7000 eggs, picture screenshot say 5000 eggs! Who come de lie like this so?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding by iamL(f): 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
oz4real83:
apart from Yahoo, the other people that waste money like this are politicians who have stolen public funds and their children, I re-echo it again, nobody that have released sweat and blood to make money will waste money like this.

Your circle are probably poor people or people who engage in illegal deals to become rich.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) / Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.