Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC (28501 Views)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ChristineC: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
lovinagbad:

Let Christian vote for OBi and Muslims both for BAT and let's see the results
unreal calculations. so where will Atiku and Kwankwaso get votes from?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by PrincessofDSS(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
ajebuter:

grin grin

ekopikin why are you laughing grin grin grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ElSudani: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Oga we go go rallyooo
follow una drag the goodies, but last last we will vote someone that has our interest at heart.
I just want to be obedient to this country please let me be

On what record is he running? What did he accomplish in Anambra as compared to what Tinubu achieved in Lagos?
Abi you still want to run on Muslim/ Muslim ticket even when it is Christian/ Christian in every state in the south-east.
Such hypocrisy.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by quota45: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
IamWonderful:
Unknown people who have nothing to offer

Him don follow him brother okowa go chop concotion rice.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Bfly: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu doesn't not have alternative to be a big player.

No Christian can pull much crowd in the north.

Among the Christians Tinubu still got loyalist.

The Christians are just too bigotish about this matter.

Lastly, Osinbajo will stil vote Tinubu. grin
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
ElSudani:

On what record is he running? What did he accomplish in Anambra as compared to what Tinubu achieved in Lagos?
What did tinubu achieve in Lagos?
Just tell me one of his legacy projects he started and finished himself
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by FuckOsuPigs: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Oga your vote no reach 1%.
We want someone that will move the country forward and not someone that has so many similarities with buhari.
Since we have been voting for our tribe person, what is the changes?.
As a true yoruba man, I and my yard people are obedient

I wish you and your yard people all the best. For me and my community n'Ibadan tia, awa l'okan
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Theoarhics: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
If APC win make pack go Togo
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Coldfeets: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.

What gave tinubu the audacity to do this, He thought the southern vote doesn't matter, and that he will get bloc vote from the north.

We will watch a event unfolds

Tinubu may not be politically sound after all.

For him to have scored this type of own goal shows that he is not that good in making strong political maneuvers

2 Likes

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Yankee101: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Una never see
Even tinubu supporters online don quiet
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ElSudani: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

What did tinubu achieve in Lagos?
Just tell me one of his legacy projects he started and finished himself

You must have been living on planet Mars to ask such a ridiculous question. You will not acknowledge what he did even if I hold your hand and show you every one of them.
Vote for your Obi and let us vote for our Tinubu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by poseidon12: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Correct man. Much respect sir.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by GoldenstateChel: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Babaken:
They call him Jagaban, the game master, king maker the master planner and many more forget that old age also affect brain.
game master of rigging,corruption and to used money to buy vote
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

I wish you and your yard people all the best. For me and my community n'Ibadan tia, awa l'okan
Owo on my mind.
We shall never forget.
Yoruba Christian ronu oo
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by naijapikin2(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Even Muslims have decided to vote for atiku..
As for me.... My Lane is obi
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by TolaniLuv: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Tinubu embarassed you fall our hand

Why nah! You want to share your vote with Atiku and Peter Obi?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Teejay13(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
God forbid, over my dead body will I vote for a Muslim Muslim candidacy.

Tinubu has lost my respect.

This is an ice tip of what they want to turn the country into.

Any wise person in his right senses should kick against such in a country where there are two main religion.

Una mumu dun do us jare.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ibechris(m): 7:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
If any of u can go and read how Afghanistan that used to be a secular country turned an Islamic republic, then u will all know that,na small small na him e take start.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Iffy25: 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pls guys I really need your assistance... I want to pay my tuition, I have hustle out 100,000 out of the 300,000 and I am still way behind. Any assistance will be highly appreciated
Pls help me out
May GOD never leave you stranded

Account number: 2009043709
Kuda BANK
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
ElSudani:

You must have been living on planet Mars to ask such a ridiculous question. You will not acknowledge what he did even if I hold your hand and show you every one of them.
Vote for your Obi and let us vote for our Tinubu.
If you can convince me, then I will be one of the tinubu agbado munching gorillas.
If you know about any of the achievements he started and finished don't hesitate to spill it
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by GoldenstateChel: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
lovinagbad:

Let Christian vote for OBi and Muslims both for BAT and let's see the results
so for ur mind northern Muslim go support tinubu,leave their brother Atiku grin grin grin.
Which dey know VP is useless to them

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Newton2024: 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
temitope27:
Who knows this ones b4
Muslim-Muslim Ticket:
The G.O Nigerian Christians Should Outrightly Reject (Pictures)

If your G.O or pastor is too cowardly or too politically correct to publicly reject islamisation agenda of terrorists through muslim-muslim ticket, then reject him and his church totally. He is not a Christian. He is an agent of the Devil. Don't look at his fame.

This is not the time to be politically correct. Terrorists are seriously at war with children of God while government is hiding behind one finger. Nigerian GOs should speak up instead of burying their heads in sand like ostriches.

Remember these GOs have fully armed soldiers protecting them and their family 24/7. They and their family also have visa to working nations of the world. In case of South-Sudan treatment of Christians in Nigeria, they and their families will follow the next available flight. Please don't let them deceive you.

If Islamic terrorists are not ashamed to surpport their own, Pastors have no reason to be ashamed of surporting Peter Obi. PO is the only sheep among the wolves so he has highest chance of winning this election. Let us all support Labour Party.

God bless the gospel!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless you!!!
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ElSudani: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

If you can convince me, then I will be one of the tinubu agbado munching gorillas.
If you know about any of the achievements he started and finished don't hesitate to spill it

You can never cease being an akpu munching ape.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Newton2024: 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
jootin:
All APC supporters are senseless
e.g IamWonderful heliues seunmsg omenkaLives OyigboUpdate Antichrist Mannabbqgrill etc
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Yorubalandlord(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
ElSudani:

You can never cease being an akpu munching ape.
Trash

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by Ijoba85: 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nawa o , on top muslim-muslim ticket ...shey na religious politics we dey do abi politics of appointing competent and trusted people ? I don't get ...The muslim-christian that are there , what have they done differently? Abeg let everybody go and sit down jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation / Police Go After LASTMA Officials Who Reportedly Cause Death Of Hypertensive Man / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.