Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC (28499 Views)

Sheriff Modu Quits APC For PDP (Photos) / Tinubu’s Youth Group Convener, Ogunolu Samsideen Quits APC (Pics) / Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by IamWonderful: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Onogiede:
who be this idiot,..southeast south south are Nigeria backbone interms of resources,..
That is your mother
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by damocool(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yorubalandlord:
Tinubu scored a political own goal with his choice of a Boko Haram apologist
He can no longer get block Vote in the southwest, cos from today's campaign against the Muslim Muslim ticket Begins across all churches from southwest to south South to southeast down to the North.
Nobody will be bold enough to come and campaign for Tinubu(APC) Muslim Muslim ticket in any church or Christian gathering in the southwest, he/she will be Stoned on the pulpit, booed, and chased away.

What gave tinubu the audacity to do this, He thought the southern vote doesn't matter, and that he will get bloc vote from the north.

We will watch a event unfolds
Sadly he will win just like he won the primary election, and that is why people are condemning him for his choice... We really need prayers to truncate the plan of these people.. These social media people think it's just by voters card, I really pity them.. If at the end of all, tinubu is declare winners, there's nothing anybody will do.. Imagine the mind he had to have picked a Muslim VP with questionable reputation, that enough is a signal people ain't seeing, they're been carried away by the news of politicians quiting APC, thinking that would make Tinubu lose.. People will wail come 2023 when results will be coming out if we base our hopes on just this plastic voters' cards if we neglect prayers.. Let these evil leaders that would die, die, if it's sickness that God will inflict them with, let it be so before 2023..
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by 579haamid: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Fear northerners oo.they trick d old man who pride himself as"cityboy"they are secretly queuing behind atiku but they will still fail bcus obi is d manFear northerners oo.they trick d old man who pride himself as"cityboy"they are secretly queuing behind atiku but they will still fail bcus obi is d man...
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by OyigboUpdate: 8:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Newton2024:
e.g IamWonderful heliues seunmsg omenkaLives OyigboUpdate Antichrist Mannabbqgrill etc

Lol I am an individual supporter. I support Peter Obi. I supported Wike and I still support Buhari.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by doshiyad1: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
APC is a dead party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject APC, don't vote for APC

Am 100 and 10% with you in this
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by deeva2: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
ChristineC:
so what will happen when he doesn't meet the required 25% in all the states within those regions?

When i say much votes, that doesn't mean he wut get more than 25% within those region.

Atleast, 25% is a done deal and sealed for Jagaban within those region

Quote me after the election.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by deeva2: 10:04am On Jul 13, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are not getting the point.
The case with Apc here has gone beyond ethnicity.
Did pdthief do half of the level of pain and suffering apc has done to the country before they were kicked out??
Apc has higher chances of even crashing before the end of this year.

Obi can also kicked out apc if he can only do what apc did like forming a formidable force, good political structure, fund..

Lets be realistic outside social media, sentiment and emotion, how do u think a structureless party like LP cud unseat a ruling party.

Majority of his supporters are banking on the shadowed Nigeria youths which is not also realistic as far as voting pattern in Nigeria goes with religion, self interest, ethnicity/region and party affiliation.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by ChristineC: 11:04am On Jul 13, 2022
deeva2:

When i say much votes, that doesn't mean he wut get more than 25% within those region.

Atleast, 25% is a done deal and sealed for Jagaban within those region

Quote me after the election.
I like your optimism. 25% from a Christian dominated region is a done deal for two Muslims right? ok na, let's see what you campaign with cheesy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Frank Ajobena Quits APC by deeva2: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2022
ChristineC:
I like your optimism. 25% from a Christian dominated region is a done deal for two Muslims right? ok na, let's see what you campaign with cheesy

May God keep us alive and healthy to witness the election.. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / Daring The President On Halliburton Scandal Prosecution. / FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.