Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery (49030 Views)

Please How Much Will It Cost To Remove My Womb? I'm Tired!!!! / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / Man Connived With Doctor To Remove His Wife's Womb, When She Found, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Godstiger(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Double tragedy
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by ipobarecriminals: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by kenearth50(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
This post made me remember aunty Caro aka (Aunty Nurse)..
Ordinary malaria, she gimme 13 water for body.
I nearly die during that period cos of multiple injections

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by obyrich(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
There is no difference between this nurse and some of our political leaders. Go school dem no gree. But to occupy exalted office dey hungry dem.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by EndSARS77: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oxb90:
Too much problem in this country.

There are things you don't joke with.

Even though what the fake nurse did can not be condoned, sometimes you blame the people that patronize them.
Health centers where you have 'trained health care practitioners are almost in every communities across Nigeria but people choose to visit quacks.

Thank God she didn't lose her life.
Talk is cheap. When you are even trying to select ordinary pineapple, bread or second hand cloth to see if it is good, you get criticism from left and right. They will be like "wetin you still dey look again, your matter eh" or "bros everything good, no fear". Some will even have the mind to grab the second hand cloth from your hand, while trying to inspect it. When you get home, you will see that the trouser has no pocket or there is some other fault. Talkless of if you insist that you MUST visit a standard hospital. The truth is that these people don't have the fear of God. It's the same thing that happens with fake barbers and tailors that spoil people's hair and clothes. It's just to pray not to fall into the wrong hands because this could have happened to ANY pregnant woman

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by emaderocha(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
God bless comrade kelvin ejumudo for all the good work you do for humanity,pregnant women life matters ,say no to quack health care workers .
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
BigVawulence:
Many already lost their lives due to the activities of these quacks.

These fake nurses should be dealt with mercilessly.

Big vawulence on the beat....

Quack Nurse ft Mpkurummiri. grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
I m shocked. Is that her pic?
See her banner, soldier go, soldier come barack stay. I cannot die put.
See liver o!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by daluta: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
obyrich:
There is no difference between this nurse and some of our political leaders. Go school dem no gree. But to occupy exalted office dey hungry dem.
grin grin grin

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by godwineff: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
What happens to those dying in the hands of the so called professionals in the hospital everyday?.. My lovely sister was a victim during child birth in a general hospital and no one was held accountable. Before jack and Robinson,she was thrown into the morgue.. Free the poor woman joor!. The registered and whatever do worst I bet you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by labelle123(f): 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bad news everyday chai
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Contekbbc: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
They should go to Osun state,many quack nurses and doctors are taking lives and won't feel a thing for the departed souls.
Lest I forget,Nigeria is still lawless ,once they settle people In power with enough money bags,they can go on their killing spree.

The lives lost to the errors of fake nurses and doctors in Osun is so disgusting and could be far more than the lives the fulani herdsmen take if this is scrutinized objectively.

My one cent!
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Contekbbc: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Sorry about that,bro
May she rest and find peace with the almighty God!

godwineff:
What happens to those dying in the hands of the so called professionals in the hospital everyday?.. My lovely sister was a victim during child birth in a general hospital and no one was held accountable. Before jack and Robinson,she was thrown into the morgue.. Free the poor woman joor!. The registered and whatever do worst I bet you.
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Poverty is the cause! The lady foolishly believed she would massage her inorder to change the baby's Position. Traditional Birth Attendant don come again.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by chypotenti(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nawa oooo, some people nor get conscience again....that woman is very wicked!!!!
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Emanodimo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's a serious issue..... The fake or quack find a space cuz of the loophole in the health sector... The good ones has travelled out... The upcoming ones are there to milk or sap you... Visit LASUTH, you will understand the inhumane treatment dish out to some patients after paying huge amount...
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Emanodimo(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's a serious issue..... The fake or quack are in business cuz of the loophole in the health sector... The good ones has travelled out... The upcoming ones are there to milk or sap you... Visit LASUTH, you will understand the inhumane treatment dish out to some patients after paying huge amount...
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Princemoneyman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
The woman who allowed her open her up should be jailed too!!!

The nonsense risks we take is annoying.

Yes, she might not have had money for a private hospital but a General hospital nko

Just allow anyone cut you open as if you are yam or cow meat is beyond stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Poor woman, I see God giving her another womb.

This I have seen.
God give another womb? God must have stocks of wombs in his warehouse.

I wonder why this same useless God hasn't given all those blind, disabled people new arms, legs or eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
PeachtreeReside:
The woman who allowed her open her up should be jailed too!!!

The nonsense risks we take is annoying.

Yes, she might not have had money for a private hospital but a General hospital nko

Just allow anyone cut you open as if you are yam or cow meat is beyond stupidity.
I taya, poverty and ignorance combined. People play with their lives in naijeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Agwuemmy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
God have Mercy...
Who notice dat write up on the poster
Soider go, soider come.....
Dat woman is a witch

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Imagine! The attached picture shows the hospital itself is a death trap

Jailing the nurse is not enough. Jail whoever employed her and whoever gave her a certificate.

Obviously you are not reading. The delivery center is named after her as Ebi physiotherapist, and she has been jailed
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Heimdal(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Another direct result of refusal to have children when one is financially stable. I see no reason why having kids in the midst of financial struggles should not be likened to mental instability.

This could’ve been easily avoided.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by JAGS001(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu is a notorious drug lord known both home and abroad.

He is terminally sick, aged and poops on himself.

This is disaster waiting to happen.

Well meaning Nigerians this is our chance to reject this tragedy.

Let's say no to Tinubu the drug barron
We don hear you, you should try rest and don't forget to go get some home training your parents will be so disappointed if they see this your statements in every threads, and how will you feel if somebody also kept wailing and running insult on your father or your mum, advertise your candidate it's election not a war.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImoleNaija:
What an everlasting pain/reget! So sad.

Funnily, the nurse in question might have delivered lots of babies (in the same community) without any hiccups.
possible, but in this case she tried to do a C section, C sections can only be done by experienced qualified surgeons.

I can deliver babies but i cannot perfom a C section.
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
JAGS001:

We don hear you, you should try rest and don't forget to go get some home training your parents will be so disappointed if they see this your statements in every threads, and how will you feel if somebody also kept wailing and running insult on your father or your mum, advertise your candidate it's election not a war.
I wondered what was the connections with Tifnubu and and this thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by africantycoon: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
godwineff:

Sorry to hear about your loss. What do you think is the solution to this problem of Nigerians not taking their jobs seriously and blaming Buhari afterwards....

One day I went to see the dentist....instead of the dentists assistant to sterilise equipment and to take her job seriously she was playing with her phone sad
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by ImoleNaija: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
possible, but in this case she tried to do a C section, C sections can only be done by experienced qualified surgeons.

I can deliver babies but i cannot perfom a C section.

Maybe, but nothing of such is mentioned in the post.
Re: Pregnant Woman Loses Baby, Womb Cut Off As Fake Nurse Attempts Delivery by Kenny206(m): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Chai! When will some people learn to be truthful? She would have said she is not a good midwife/nurse, simple and short! Not causing damages to the innocent woman. Let the nurse be severly punished with her employer and those that offered her the certificate she cannot defend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marriage And The Sickle Cell Genotype Issue / Why Are Babies Held Upside Down?? / Jide Smith-Aruba Reveals He's HIV Positive On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.