Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So (1665 Views)

A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity / ASUU Strike Update: How To Make Profitable Use Of The Strike / Will ASUU Strike Affect 2017 Batch B In Case The Strike Is Not Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Seriously, some students are actually praying for the strike to persist. In a short while, you will see why.

Few days ago I stumbled into a video where a student was cursing the country for not paying Academic staffs which has led to repeated strike upon strike.

I understood that It's sad for students to be facing this in a country that is globally rumoured to be rich in natural resources. But then,
I told myself "if only this girl knew one among the many of my students who are praying for ASUU strike to continue, she would have k!lled them with her bare hands". LOL

Here is why:
I trained these undergraduates on a very simple business model that requires only their smartphones and willingness to make money.

Since then, (for the many who grabbed the opportunity which they met just like this) they have been making at least 5 figures (60k to 95k) every single week.

My name is Iniubong Jeremiah.
I personally make 6 figures weekly from this same business model.

It's simply about recommending high digital products to a large market of people who are desperately in need of it and earning very mindblowing commissions of at least 50%.

It's not ponzi, it's a business.

Fortunately for you, I'll be training the 3rd batch of interested people who want to turn their lives around with their smartphones.

So I'll be teaching you the skills that will make you money for the rest of your life.

I mean the same business model that made me resign from the same job I was hunting for months.

I charge 60k to teach anyone this business but,
The first few people will get my intensive training for FREE!!!

But unfortunately, I need just 20 people for this training. If you're fast enough, you can preserve a seat for yourself by sending a message to my private WhatsApp number below in my signature section.

This training will happen in my private WhatsApp group.

Number of participants needed: 20
What you will learn: how I've been able to generate 6 figures weekly doing very simple things even a primary school pupil can do.

Send me a DM now. WhatsApp number in the signature below.

See you in the training…

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's unbelievable how many people have messaged me already.

This next batch are going to have me live, revealing the secret strategies I've been using to make 6 figures weekly to them.

Hope this opportunity doesn't pass you by...
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 12:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
Opportunities like this is not always for everyone.

But thank God there are still learned people who have grabbed it.

You still have a chance to join now
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
To all those who have registered, Anticipate the training by exactly 9pm tomorrow. It is gonna change your lives except you miss it...
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Below is what I mean when I say it pays weekly.

As early as 1:38am today, my weekly pay dropped.

If you're just seeing this, the free training will start today by 9pm.

Soon you too will be receiving alerts ever Friday.

Just send me a DM on WhatsApp now

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
So I've given in. I'll be training 20 people every week.

The last batch I trained are already making money.

If you are fast enough, you can join the next batch for this week.

WhatsApp contact in the signature below

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
When some people see money made in one week they are forced to scream SCAM whereas peoole are making more. Lol.

Well, funny enough I used to say same until I began to make even more weekly.

Hello! There's money in the internet. Believe me.

If you make it to this training I'll prove that to you. Only those who have tasted it can tell...

However, the training is tomorrow so save a seat for yourself today.

Remember, I need just 30 people. I prefer few people so I can focus on them.
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2022
I trained a lot of people already and this training happened on the 24th of July.

You should really read the screenshot below

I know I've made a lot of money from this business but it doesn't make me as happy as being able to help people become financially strong without a job.

Meanwhile for all those who missed it or came late, I'll be training another set soon so just send me a DM to get added to the group.

For the eBook, I will send you the PDF file on WhatsApp so send me a DM still.

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Over 800k made in 6 weeks from the comfort of my home.

For all those asking for another chance. The next batch will be trained this week.

Send a DM now to be added (my WhatsApp number in my signature below this post)
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Immunity1555: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
For your solution to LAUNCH your Tech Career Globally. try to login on this link.https://www.bincom.net/globaltech?utm_campaign=bincomtechclub202204&utm_source=Emmanuel Uwa_07038092071
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
You might want to take a look at the screenshots below.

Those are sincere testimonials I get from those who joined my training.

This is a secret business that you will be amazed to discover existed.

Now I'll be training the next batch soon, you can send me a DM now to be added.

A proven system that generates me money weekly.

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'll be training only 30 people for free in the next batch.

The faster you get to my WhatsApp the higher your chances...

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
My students are getting paid too under my mentorship.

The group is almost getting filled so if you're yet to join, send a DM now.

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
This training will be taking place tonight.

If you're interested but yet to join, send me a DM now to the number in the screenshot below.

Meanwhile, if you are seeing this late, send a DM early so I can add you to the next batch.

I hope you make it to the training...

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by jaymorgan(m): 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hello sir. Is the training free and if so, can I still opt in?
Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 9:53am On Sep 02, 2022
By exactly 1:32AM my Friday alert landed.

I'll be teaching all this in the training happening tomorrow.

You'll be shocked to realize that this is something you too can do just that you lack the knowledge.

There's still a chance to join now..

Re: ASUU, Don't Call Off Strike Yet. See Why Some Students Are Praying So by Jerryminds(m): 10:11am On Sep 03, 2022
If you had missed the last batch of this training and still want to learn how you too can be making this much figures weekly as you can see below,

Send me a DM now so I can add you to the next batch which will be trained today.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Deducting Fraudulent Charges From Corpers Accounts Again. / List Of Nysc Orientation Camps In Nigeria / Help! Help! Help i Lost My School Nysc I.d Card Prior To 28th Camping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.