Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Bbnaija Angel Rejects Saga's Relationship Advances, Says I Don't Run Around - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Angel Rejects Saga's Relationship Advances, Says I Don't Run Around (365 Views)

Video Of Davido Fuming As Crossdresser Advances Towards Him Trends / Liquorose B00bs Enlargement Surgery �? Meet Vee's New Man| Angel Rejects Soulma / Teddy-A Jump Out Of His Car, Run Around As He Hit 1 Milliin IG Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel Rejects Saga's Relationship Advances, Says I Don't Run Around by newsvib: 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
BBNaija Angel rejects Saga's relationship advances, says I don't run around with boys - Video

BBNaija Angel rejects Saga's relationship advances, says I don't run around with boys
Angel told Saga that the main reason she rejected his advance is because she doesn't run around with boys, adding that she also does not want to commit fornication.

The video is currently trending on Instagram and has also generated reactions from those who came across it.

Angel and Saga seem to be so close at the moment. It's hard to visit their social media pages without seeing pictures of them spending more time together and ................continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/07/bbnaija-angel-rejects-sagas-relationship-advances-says-dont-run-around-with-boys.html

Following link to watch full video: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/07/bbnaija-angel-rejects-sagas-relationship-advances-says-dont-run-around-with-boys.html

(1) (Reply)

Loving Banky W Makes Me Feel Very Grateful - Adesua Etomi / BNXN Is Not Better Than Me, Ruger Boasts / Davido Celebrates With His Aide, Israel After Osun Election Win (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.