Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (41005 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by quota45: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Yes i know quite well, That is why i don't bother giving them a dime.

Give scammers money at your own peril. Obidient people plenty for the scam including your step brother pdp
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Arabaincubus: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu will be the one to labour to death, not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 7:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Very confused people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by naturefellow(m): 7:56am On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

Many beggers on this forum are avid APC supporters

They create alternative accounts to beg with
they have whatsapp forum where they kiss ass of their principal and get crumbs in return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Devil1Messenger: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2022
Jking20:

Take that to the market, I believe you can make a huge profit on it as it is your livelihood. But Truth be told, if not for Apc by now no one would've be safe in this country. Boko Haram bombing a whole Fct is a joke to you?? Well, all I know now is IPOB brutalizing their fellow brothers in the name of sit-at-home. The moment you failed to recognize PDP as losers, is the moment your pain and sorrows will never be carried away.

One last thing, I'd better support some one coming in fresh that I don't know than support evil people who loot us during PDP days and now claiming saints in LP. Smhh...untill this suffering kills your parents or siblings, you'll learn better. Best of luck..Am done here!
I followed your conversation with that guy
Bro u are not a truthful person and it's because of people like you that this country will never move forward
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by quota45: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Tinubu will be the one to labour to death, not Nigerians.

If you like am or you no like am we go still they shake body. Who said anything about killings Nigerians na labour party and pdp party go die.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Joy002(f): 8:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Some one is prophesying his death already
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by MarketDispatch: 8:19am On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

I was giving paper too, they said I should come over and collect the real PVC by November

Seems the paper from INEC is a scam...

It's strange how INEC can say they don't have PVC available at this present time.

The paper that was given to my friend by INEC for registration was similar to thermal paper used for receipts.

The registration details are already fading off. That means nothing will remain visible by November to show as evidence of PVC registration.

So, so many people may be systematically prevented from voting by INEC since you can't vote electronically with paper in place of the plastic PVC cards

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 8:22am On Jul 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Seems the paper from INEC is a scam...

It's strange how INEC can say they don't have PVC available at this present time.

The paper that was given to my friend by INEC for registration was similar to thermal paper used for receipts.

The registration details are already fading off. That means nothing will remain visible by November to show as evidence of PVC registration.

Well they laminated the ones they gave us here
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by MarketDispatch: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

Well they laminated the ones they gave us here

I think that is scam.

Voting ( electronic voting ) will be done by plastic PVC

How can a laminated paper be used to vote electronically in place of Plastic PVC?

Can you use a laminated debit card paper to collect money from ATM machine?
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

I think that is scam.

Voting ( electronic voting ) will be done by plastic PVC

How can a laminated paper be used to vote electronically in place of Plastic PVC?

Can you use a laminated debit card paper to collect money from ATM machine?
The inec woman said it would be done the old fashioned way, but however it is, we will always get to the peak of this
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by WHITELIGHTER: 8:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Baba is high as usual . What a reckless, thug-like statement from a supposed leader

Just imagine the rascality...this man is a confirmed thug-drug man...
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Collyno82(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Collyno82(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2022
tolue42:
Our able and incoming president has spoken.

This man have a very bad mouth oo

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban
People that cut corners, esp. drug barons will tell you that labour kills. But upright people will tell you that there is dignity in labour.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Interesting2023: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

The wet ass Old man wey don turn his people to slaves is talking about labourers...Labourers are better to slaves
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by olukayode3x: 9:01am On Jul 13, 2022
Good thing he is hitting back. They have mocked and insulted this man for too long.Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.Good thing he is hitting back. They have mocked and insulted this man for too long.Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC....
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by 7lives: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2022
cheesy Awon labourers ma se ise ku ni.
Ise ni aago se ku.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by seunjungle1(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Mr traveler, sorry oo.
We wey never travel self know that the condition of our dear country is too bad, we seen other good countries on papers and we see movies too.
Options are yapa for the next election, pick one there

Kingspin:
You have not said anything meaningful in Osun.

10 million Tinubus' can not deceive me.

No amount of sweet talk can change me, I am that stubborn.
Make sure you are competent, before asking for votes. I will turn you down even if you're my brother.

I have travelled outside Nigeria before, I know how messed up Nigeria is.
If Nigeria is good, good for all of us.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Seezion: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

I am OBIdient. Fully OBIdient. So not everybody is APC supporter.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by missrosey: 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
If Tinubu knew how to accomplish all these, why didn't he show Buhari? Abi he was waiting for his turn to work the magic?
Fellow Nigerians, let's not be blind followers, let's try to use our brains.
I stand for competence, integrity and progress.
I am voting for Peter Obi come 2023.

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Bfly: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is too charismatic and carefree. He sees
Yorubas as toy he can toss around. He sees himself as a boss in Nigeria. I hope he has something meaningful for Nigeria. He would be a kind of leader free of external control unlike the former presidents.
He would probably be a president that comes on his own unlike Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari.

I know, with Tinubu as a true head, Nigeria will experience a different dimension of government without a string attched.

2023 would be a 50/50.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by wasuka14(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Tinubu and APC are feeling the Labour of Labour Party. I thought they said Labour Party no get structure. E go clear for una eyes.

Ego clear for una eye �️ u say, u loss ekiti, labourers will still loose osun. When is it going to clear for una eye �️�️�? APC is the party that gave us little dividends of democracy we all enjoying now. See lagos-ibadan expressway, East-west road, PH- Aba road, Benin-ore expressway, Second Niger Bridge etc, under pdp for 16yrs. Look at the roads now?
Although, the party still have much more to do, but atleast they are on the path consistently. Unlike other pdp and others
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by pikechukwu6(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Drug is speaking tongue tongue
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by BluntCrazeMan: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

After 2023,, we will know how far.
Mushrooms parties indeed.
You will know (for sure) why those other parties are there.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by surequality: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr Tinubu is a iiar and a deceiver!

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Inosky(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
I reject your statement, send it back to you and your family in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by surequality: 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mr Tinubu is a iiar and a deceiver!
APC is a deceiver, they don't keep promises!
See proofs:

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by MrCEO69(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
tolue42:
Our able and incoming president has spoken.

This man have a very bad mouth oo

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban
Yeah he get bad mouth yet he is your incoming president. During the inauguration of Peter Obi, One of us might have a heart attack. I might die of Happiness but the dream of you evil father will died with him. grin grin
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by budaatum: 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Dynmyt: 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Okoro, hatred and bitterness will destroy you I swear, Darkness (you) and Light (BAT) will never cross paths. Person we dey fly private jet and you we dey trek how una go jam each other.
Is bat even an animal of good?
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by MarketDispatch: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
screenshot of Video floating around showing millions of PVC buried by INEC .

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by IbadeHQ: 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Dynmyt:

Is bat even an animal of good?

BAT is better than Nkpuru nmiri at least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets [photos] / Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.