Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (41003 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by quota45: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2022
jaxxy:

Apc delegates no be Nigerians.

So it was the apc delegates that won ekiti very funny
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by NickD(m): 12:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by thinkmoney(m): 12:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Kingspin:
You have not said anything meaningful in Osun.

10 million Tinubus' can not deceive me.

No amount of sweet talk can change me, I am that stubborn.
Make sure you are competent, before asking for votes. I will turn you down even if you're my brother.

I have travelled outside Nigeria before, I know how messed up Nigeria is.
If Nigeria is good, good for all of us.
I like u. For the fact u even noticed that Tinubu since he became the candidate hasn't expressed any logical idea, he hasn't shown any clear roadmap, just agbero slogan to hype is supporters.
The guy is spent...zero ideas for a modern country

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by 123yes(m): 12:49am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:

SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

Don't worry old man, we will see if APC or Labor party will Labor in vain. Nigerian knows better now
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by lexy2014: 1:12am On Jul 13, 2022
tolue42:
Our able and incoming president has spoken.

This man have a very bad mouth oo

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban

How is Tinubu an incoming president? Has INEC declared him an incoming president?

Are you saying that the people in osun state have not been labouring all these years?
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by HITsquad: 1:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Baba is high as usual . What a reckless, thug-like statement from a supposed leader
I swear man, not professional and mature atall. And most Nigerians don't even see anything wrong with that statement.... Smh. We are really in a shit hole!

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by CaptainFM1: 1:39am On Jul 13, 2022
tolue42:

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban

When you see dirty teeth in a man, you should know he has a bad mouth!
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by MarketDispatch: 1:51am On Jul 13, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Tinubu and APC are feeling the Labour of Labour Party. I thought they said Labour Party no get structure. E go clear for una eyes.

Labour Party needs to start focusing on the primary means . PVC. INEC seems to be giving people paper PVC registration paper here in the South that cannot be used to vote electronically.

I shall post one of such paper given to a friend about 4 days ago soon .

Labour party should not assume INEC is doing it's part, everything needs to be looked into. Labour party needs to start asking if people are getting the correct PVC from INEC ,
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Owontime: 2:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Dreal1247:
APC is an islamic political party.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Owontime: 2:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Go to court grin grin
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by SaiOba: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2022
What a reckless statement from a supposed leader. It's a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Omihanifa: 4:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Reality3080:
hope u won’t Labour till death like this?

Nah you and your family go labor to death. You shameless sycophant
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by PointZerom: 4:36am On Jul 13, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good thing he is hitting back. They have mocked and insulted this man for too long.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2022
2 Thessalonians 3 vs 10b: Those unwilling to work (labour) will not get to eat.

May God bless the fruits of our Labour. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by DKM123: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2022
DKM123:
Later they will say other party supporters are insulting,. meanwhile, they and thier master are the most abusive and wickedly manipulative ones.

While one good man (Obi) is telling his supporters to be civil and not to resort to insults, another bad man is publicly showing his supporters how to wish evul on others.

Yet, people are still attracted to the old bad man .
See ehn, Nigerians deserve the pains and suffering they are going through. No caps.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by nyiamfrank: 5:34am On Jul 13, 2022
tolue42:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by uncleJack(m): 5:39am On Jul 13, 2022
This old man don't even have any regards for the Nigerian workers. Mocking them that they will work till they die speaks volume for who he is. This man is indeed the best of the worst among the candidates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by 9jahotblog: 5:40am On Jul 13, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
2 Thessalonians 3 vs 10b: Those unwilling to work (labour) will not get to eat.

May God bless the fruits of our Labour. Amen.
Amen
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Interoma(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2022
Kingspin:
You have not said anything meaningful in Osun.

10 million Tinubus' can not deceive me.

No amount of sweet talk can change me, I am that stubborn.
Make sure you are competent, before asking for votes. I will turn you down even if you're my brother.

I have travelled outside Nigeria before, I know how messed up Nigeria is.
If Nigeria is good, good for all of us.
THEN WHY DID YOU COME BACK?
IF YOU DECEIVED YOUR SELF, DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DECEIVE ME ? I'M VERY STUBBORN TOO.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by BrightAhiah(m): 6:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Just like the revolution of #EndSars2020
I see LP winning the 2023 election as #OurMumuDonDo and every Youth will turn out enmass to vote for Peter Obi
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Ganjafama(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good thing he is hitting back. They have mocked and insulted this man for too long.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.
Your fragile looking septuagenarian is wishing people in their 50s and 60s death. I laugh! He himself may not live to see the election considering his looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Fujiyama: 6:36am On Jul 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Tinubu and Buhari are not thesame. BAT is an accountant. You cannot compare a school cert holder and a first class accountant.

^^^
cheesy

Buhari and Tinubu are the same. No matter how hard Tinubu tries, he cannot escape the association. They are siamese twins, politically joined at the hip, for ever and ever. The Buhari administration has failed and Tinubu is the 'national leader' grin of the party that produced this failed government. Didn't you and Tinubu know Buhari was a 'school cert holder' before backing him?

And what do you mean by first class accountant? cheesy Tinubu did not get a first class in his bachelors degree. He did not win any prizes from any of the professional accounting bodies. He has not received professional recognition from his peers. He has not authored any accounting text or written in any of the industry journals. He is not a well known industry resource person and has not provided thought leadership in the industry in any way, shape or form. So where are these claims coming from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Sunsets: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2022
More of 'our disable and incompetent president
tolue42:

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by jaxxy(m): 7:04am On Jul 13, 2022
quota45:

So it was the apc delegates that won ekiti very funny

Pdp was divided in ekiti cos fayose is a dictator and fayemi didn't do too badly in office.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Charmingpet:
can u be quiet, nothing is working in Nigeria, u might just be fortunate that it's not affecting you. Someone is talking because of the pain he or she is passing thru. God will judge u ppl.

God will definitely judge us all??
Now tell me amongst the four contestant, who is a saint or who is new to us Aren't they old PDP fraudsters and looters who contributed to the misery of this country?? Wake up... nothing is new to me.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 7:36am On Jul 13, 2022
Perfectnumber6:

Don't come here after 2023 to beg for money to eat oo.. Cos i know your lots always making the wrong decisions in life. Peace.
Many beggers on this forum are avid APC supporters

They create alternative accounts to beg with
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Ganjafama:
Your fragile looking septuagenarian is wishing people in their 50s and 60s death. I laugh! He himself may not live to see the election considering his looks.
I don laugh tire

A dead ancestor wishing people death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
rippa:

You are mad
Now i know u don't have sense
16years and things were better
8years and everything scatter
Not a single promised was fulfilled rather they just destroyed the country.
Killings everywhere(them go soon kill u or somoene dear to u)
Kidnapping, inflation, economy scatherd. Price of things quadruple,
U are still complaining of PDP 16years.
APC was voted to correct the errors of PDP, but entered and turned worst
U are the biggest fool on planet and religion will kill u
See una promises

Take that to the market, I believe you can make a huge profit on it as it is your livelihood. But Truth be told, if not for Apc by now no one would've be safe in this country. Boko Haram bombing a whole Fct is a joke to you?? Well, all I know now is IPOB brutalizing their fellow brothers in the name of sit-at-home. The moment you failed to recognize PDP as losers, is the moment your pain and sorrows will never be carried away.

One last thing, I'd better support some one coming in fresh that I don't know than support evil people who loot us during PDP days and now claiming saints in LP. Smhh...untill this suffering kills your parents or siblings, you'll learn better. Best of luck..Am done here!
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by skywalker240(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Labour Party needs to start focusing on the primary means . PVC. INEC seems to be giving people paper PVC registration paper here in the South that cannot be used to vote electronically.

I shall post one of such paper given to a friend about 4 days ago soon .

Labour party should not assume INEC is doing it's part, everything needs to be looked into. Labour party needs to start asking if people are getting the correct PVC from INEC ,
I was giving paper too, they said I should come over and collect the real PVC by November
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:49am On Jul 13, 2022
skywalker240:

Many beggers on this forum are avid APC supporters

They create alternative accounts to beg with

Yes i know quite well, That is why i don't bother giving them a dime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by tenpipsperday: 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
The parkinson's disease man just take style remind us that our children are at home instead of being in school while their own are studying abroad. Yes we will remember it in general elections
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by naturefellow(m): 7:54am On Jul 13, 2022
Very toxic campaign mantra against opposition. Vitriol, hate speech.

God forbid BAT thing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / Throwback Photo: Governor Amaechi When He Was A Nobody / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.