Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun (40985 Views)

APC Floors PDP, NNPP, LP At Shettima’s Polling Unit / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023: Labour Party Will Labour In Vain - Soludo Mocks Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peacecore:
Guy why u dey answer woman name. Which one be immaculate. undecided lipsrsealed
Immaculate is Masculine while Immaculata is feminine..

Have you made up your mind to be OBIdeinty Yusfull...?

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by rippa(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Keep your fucking support to your well meaning generation and let me keep mine. At the end, let's see who's generation will suffer till death.
Suffering will kee u people for bringing buhari on us and want to still bring tinubu
God will punish ur generation

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Good thing he is hitting back. They have mocked and insulted this man for too long.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

Tinubu supporters are as foolish as the old bastard himself.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Honjoshy4u: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peacecore:
No dey talk for all Nigerians n Northerners bcoz I'm a Nigerian and I didn't reject him n Shettima. Just say I, honjosh4u has rejected Muslim/Muslim ticket. Is it not simple like that?

I said sane Nigerians...
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by ThugBoy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Na only mumu go vote Tinubu and his VP Bandit
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
rippa:

Suffering will kee u people for bringing buhari on us and want to still bring tinubu
God will punish ur generation

Will punish...keep wallowing in your transgressions. As for me and my generation, we are ever happy and so shall it continue till eternity. Sorry, but it's not too late you can join the winning team and all your pains will vanish.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Whoknowsme: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Tinibu iwon lokan jagabandits, campaign for your candidate and stop name calling...

Let your campaign be issue based.. Learn from H.E Mr. Peter Obi..
You dey mind the old man. He doesn't have any agenda, so he resorted to insults and name calling

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by limeta(f): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

This is the major reason people call you Obi supporters fools. You're bringing up fake news that pits the Yorubas against the Hausas, the same thing y'all claim Reno did and y'all are wailing over.

Helinues, Omenka can you see your blodas?

Commot form here
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by vhykeeytor(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:

SOURCE
https://www.thecable.ng/they-will-labour-to-death-tinubu-hits-pdp-lp-at-apc-mega-rally-in-osun/amp

Just Imagine the rubbish this drug baron went to say in Osun State. This clearly shows that Tinubu is only interested in Vote Buying. Come 2023 insha Allah I go collect your money and vote against you.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by openmine(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
See this idiot dey curse person o undecided somebody that can't even hold ordinary A4 paper
Shameless old man
grin grin grin
Too much vawulence

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by engrchykae(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
budaatum:
Those who do not labour will continue to starve!
Tje only labour Tinubu understand is looting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Vistra40: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
This election is the litmus test. We will use the election to measure all their strengths. It's not by bad mouthing.

We shall see.

You can’t use osun elections to measure the presidential election sir. It’s a different kettle of fish. Are you really expecting LP to win osun?

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Engrdan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Wait and see who will labour in vain
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by engrchykae(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
So tinubu means labour workers are sufferhead people?
he doesn't understand that 90%of Nigerians are laborers
Labor party is actually the largest party in Nigeria.
The others are the Prado jeep party members(APC and PDP)

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Elliotwaveforec: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
League of labourers aka Obi supporters.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by rippa(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Will punish...keep wallowing in your transgressions. As for me and my generation, we are ever happy and so shall it continue till eternity. Sorry, but it's not too late you can join the winning team and all your pains will vanish.
God punish u if I should be selfish while 90% of the masses suffers.
How much are dey giving u to support evil?
All their children are in abroad and experience nothing like ASUU strike. Our kids have been at home going to a year now.
When ordinary malaria hold dem, dey fly to abroad while leaving us to die in the quack hospital dey built here.
How many of other countries leaders come to naija for medication? how many come to naija for holidays? which other countries leaders have their kids schooling here ?
Your mumu never still do
God will punish u with a sickness that the peanut they gave to u as bribe that makes u vote them won't be able to pay hospital bed

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Cyoung4real(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pride goes before downfall

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by jaxxy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
tolue42:
Our able and incoming president has spoken.

This man have a very bad mouth oo

"Don’t mind PDP and other mushroom parties — parties like Labour; they will labour till they die. God will not make you labourers". - Tinubu Jagaban

Tinubu wants Nigerians and osun to be slaves not labourers. grin

Presidential candidate with foul mouth. This is how he will talk to Nigerians if ever allowed to get near the presidency.

Reason cabal used and dumped him.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by engrchykae(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
APC get mind, you kept students at home and you want to win.
Oh my God
Africa and the world will see something never done before.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Tflex01: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Northernblood8:
I wish we had more sensible people even if they are of Ghana origin in place of these idiotic descendants, South would have been politically formidable more than North.

I'm sure you are referring to the Igbos.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by engrchykae(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Damned word by a presidential aspirant
there is nothing presidential about Tinubu.
He is not fit to be a human being in this era, maybe during the nearnderthal era, his type existed
Affliction that wants to rise the second time.

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by quota45: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
jaxxy:

Tinubu wants Nigerians and osun to be slaves not labourers. grin

Presidential candidate with foul mouth. This is how he will talk to Nigerians if ever allowed to get near the presidency.

Reason cabal used and dumped him.

I guess you can see he is hale and hearty. As him no sick as you guys have predicted he is using his energy and mouth to deliver the votes.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Jking20(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
rippa:

God punish u if I should be selfish while 90% of the masses suffers.
How much are dey giving u to support evil?
All their children are in abroad and experience nothing like ASUU strike. Our kids have been at home going to a year now.
When ordinary malaria hold dem, dey fly to abroad while leaving us to die in the quack hospital dey built here.
How many of other countries leaders come to naija for medication? how many come to naija for holidays? which other countries leaders have their kids schooling here ?
Your mumu never still do
God will punish u with a sickness that the peanut they gave to u as bribe that makes u vote them won't be able to pay hospital bed

Your pian is endless, well am not the cause of your misery neither is APC but your Christian brothers, OBJ and Goodluck who had tumbled this country upside down for the last sixteen years under PDP rule. Think sense and stop being childish...I can see you're not aware of that.
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by bizhop01: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lagos Buffalo
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Shawl001(m): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
Aaaah.
Which one is "to death"?
That statement isn't from a godly and loving heart.
I fear what will befal Nigerians if these hooligans retain power next year.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by zudozz: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Its d same brainwashed masses he rendered poor that still gave this drug addict d platform to feel like an orator!

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by just2endowed: 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by rippa(m): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

Your pian is endless, well am not the cause of your misery neither is APC but your Christian brothers, OBJ and Goodluck who had tumbled this country upside down for the last sixteen years under PDP rule. Think sense and stop being childish...I can see you're not aware of that.
You are mad
Now i know u don't have sense
16years and things were better
8years and everything scatter
Not a single promised was fulfilled rather they just destroyed the country.
Killings everywhere(them go soon kill u or somoene dear to u)
Kidnapping, inflation, economy scatherd. Price of things quadruple,
U are still complaining of PDP 16years.
APC was voted to correct the errors of PDP, but entered and turned worst
U are the biggest fool on planet and religion will kill u
See una promises

2 Likes

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Reality3080: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omihanifa:
See this idiot dey curse person o undecided somebody that can't even hold ordinary A4 paper
Shameless old man
hope u won’t Labour till death like this?
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by pleasureosondu(m): 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mandate2023:

Where is d structure grin is it possible not to see d shenanigans of obi supporters on social media like BBN supporters.....we know all dis
The fact that you mentioned BBN, even if you may never have taken time to watch the show, reveals that you're aware of it's existence. It means that the promoters of the show have succeeded in creating the awareness, that's why you're aware. Same with the shenanigans of Obi supporters on social media. Na their Labour make you and Tinubu dey aware of Obi. Na Dem force INEC to extend PVC registration. Na Dem wan contribute #100billion for Obi. Guy, Delusion is bad for your health.

1 Like

Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Peacecore: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Immaculate is Masculine while Immaculata is feminine..

Have you made up your mind to be OBIdeinty Yusfull...?
we go weigh am as election dey approach
Re: ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun by Peacecore: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I said sane Nigerians...
ok oo. Me I be sane Nigerian oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Armored Tanks Used As Barricades On The Major Roads In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Ahmed Lawan Visits Bola Tinubu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.