Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi (27938 Views)

Exchange Rate May Surpass N1000/$, Says Pat Utomi On 2023 Budget / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content / Pdp Is Sweeping Every Polling Unit In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by truthfinder319: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is he contesting to be an Anambra Assembly member?

Prof should know better.

Anyway, from his so called mega party since 2007, Prof never gathered 10k votes. He even wanted to be governor but lost APC ticket.

Atiku will beat Obi. Asiwaju will beat Atiku
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Sion47: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Look at what quackery in journalism is causing.

I what the live interview on channels TV politics today anchored by Seun Oki....

Prof Utomi stated in clear terms that " LP will get no less than 15 agents ( NOT VOTES) in each polling unit across the country.

I fear who no fear fake news.

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by truthfinder319: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Is he contesting to be an Anambra Assembly member?

Prof should know better.

Anyway, from his so called mega party since 2007, Prof never gathered 10k votes. He even wanted to be governor but lost APC ticket.

Atiku will beat Obi. Asiwaju will beat Atiku

Acidosis:
I'm totally disappointed in The Cables. I listened to this conversation between Pat Utomi and Seun Okinbaloye barely an hour ago on Channels tv. This is COMPLETELY a false report.

Pat Utomi never mentioned 15 votes. He said at least 15 people would be standing up to defend the party (i.e., against APC and PDP criminals and ballot snatchers), in response to Seun's question on structure.

There was no conversation about votes at the polling unit level.
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Seankhalifa: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nairaland and fake news 5&6 grin
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by chudez0147(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
DamnNigga
But is same thing. Those 15 people would also vote. Abi dem no get pvc ni ??
Acidosis:
I'm totally disappointed in The Cables. I listened to this conversation between Pat Utomi and Seun Okinbaloye barely an hour ago on Channels tv. This is COMPLETELY a false report.

Pat Utomi never mentioned 15 votes. He said at least 15 people would be standing up to defend the party (i.e., against APC and PDP criminals and ballot snatchers), in response to Seun's question on structure.

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by aieromon(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Press your calculator well it's about 5million votes @least.

15×320k units=4.8million

OP is right, I suggest you review the calculations.

With the creation of the new PUs, Mr Yakubu said, Nigeria now has 176,846 full-fledged polling units against its initial 119,974 PUs in the states and Abuja.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/468074-inec-creates-56872-new-polling-units-bans-voting-in-mosques-churches-palaces.html
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by aieromon(m): 11:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
A guideline was shared by INEC and it appears lots of Nigerians did not bother to go through the document.

INEC has never accredited more than one polling agent per unit.

15 agents per polling unit - not possible

15 votes per polling unit - very possible

Each polling unit is expected to have an average of 500-750 registered voters and a conservative 10% turnout gives 50 voters. 15 people cannot fight 35 people to defend a mandate. With seven months to the election, there is a problem if the LP cannot get their projections right.

https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/REGULATIONS-AND-GUIDELINES-FOR-THE-CONDUCT-OF-ELECTIONS-2022_updtd.pdf

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
grin

Pls take a screen shot of this quote and come back to mock me after the election if I'm wrong.

"Peter Obi-tuary will NOT win a Single Local Govt not to talk of winning a single State"

All these loud mouth youths will come online to wail and cry that the election was rigged. Even though anyone with an ounce of common sense should know by now that Obi has a 2 Percent chance of winning the National election.

You no be God, or Allah, or Supernatural being

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by olumide4christ: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I am an Obident but labour party has to work harder. Aisha Yussuf asked a very serious question on Twitter...who is the LP's Spokesperson, we don't know. Who is their Youth leader, Women leader, who are their Governorship candidates in all 36 States, Senatoral candidates, House of Representatives candidates, National Secretary, Publicity Secretary..etc. Most people don't even know their ward office in their various states, it's just like they're running on auto pilot.

We have to know these people because they're the ones who would be on the ground on the day of election. The party hasn't even told us...I'm following them on Twitter and they don't even seem to know what they're doing.

I sent them a message on Twitter telling them to boldly write Labour Party on their ballot logo and remove the forward ever, that other parties like PDP APC APGA and SDP have their acronym written boldly on the ballot paper. Till date my message wasn't replied.

They have a lot of work to do, and it has to be done quickly. If not for the youths who are striving daily to ensure that Peter Obi and Labour Party keeps trending on Twitter they would have been forgotten by now cos the party in itself isn't doing anything at all. It's just like they don't even care.

Osun election is on Saturday, yet not even the LP chairman is there on ground to mobilize grassroot support for the party. They have to wake up o.

Oh! So it's just dawning on you that when people said LP didn't have structure, they were right...or you thought they were just blabbing?
You thought that the youths and people supporting Peter Obi were the structure, right? How wrong you and everyone else who thought the same way have been.

Those lapses that you have observed is the structure that is being talked about and which LP is currently lacking and which even PO's supporters can't provide a substitute.

You sent message to their Twitter handle, no response. Aren't you aware that Twitter handlers are paid some good money to do their jobs?
Ward office...is either rented or built or somebody donates? Does Labour party have the money for such expenses or the people ready to donate in every ward in the 774 local governments in Nigeria?
Nobody has gone to Osun to campaign with the LP candidate...isnt money that would be paid for air fare and road fare for the party people that will go to Osun?

Like someone posited on a thread here yesterday when Aisha Yesufu was asking that N100 billion fund be raised for Peter Obi, Peter Obi knows the humongous cost involved in this election matter and being that he doesn't give shishi, he may not want to use his money to fund the election and Labor party doesn't have the funds..thus, things will not move as you desire.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by suratwo62: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Housing:

How is LP going to get 15 LP members in every ward of the Nation. LP can't have 5 members monitoring in every Southern States not to talk Northern States.

Vote TINUBU and be blessed

Is this a blessing?
Deborah being stoned to death . Then her body burnt. Are those the people whom you want to run the affairs of this country?

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by ComeToJesus: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Acidosis:

That presupposes that a lot of the things we read here are not credibly verified.

A lot would tun will this fake info and be embarrassing themselves.
Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by olumide4christ: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
blowjohn:

The cable dey maddddd.

He said 15 agents.
People who will keep watch!

15 agents x 176,000+ polling units that are going to be used on election day equals 2,640,000 polling agents (people)!

Even if the polling agents will serve for free, how does Pat Utomi plan to recruit, coordinate and monitor the logistics of such number of people, bearing in mind that LP isn't on ground in most parts of the country?
How is Pat Utomi sure that the agents who decide to work for free will not be bought over with money by APC or PDP?

In planning, you have to be realistic...this projection isn't realistic or trackable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Scarcity234: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Acidosis:

The cable and premium times are simply playing the card paid for by APC...

Believe any report from them as regards 2023 election at your own peril

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by olumide4christ: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Housing:

How is LP going to get 15 LP members in every ward of the Nation. LP can't have 5 members monitoring in every Southern States not to talk Northern States.

Vote TINUBU and be blessed

Not ward ooo! He said 15 agents per polling unit multiplied by 176,000 polling units approved by INEC, which equals 2,640,000 polling agents!

How does LP want to achieve such...I don't know.
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by olumide4christ: 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Press your calculator well it's about 5million votes @least.

15×320k units=4.8million

Sorry, we have only 176,000+ polling units, not 320k. Go and verify from INEC.
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by olumide4christ: 12:04am On Jul 13, 2022
aieromon:
A guideline was shared by INEC and it appears lots of Nigerians did not bother to go through the document.

INEC has never accredited more than one polling agent per unit.

15 agents per polling unit - not possible

15 votes per polling unit - very possible

Each polling unit is expected to have an average of 500-750 registered voters and a conservative 10% turnout gives 50 voters. 15 people cannot fight 35 people to defend a mandate. With seven months to the election, there is a problem if the LP cannot get their projections right.

https://inecnigeria.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/REGULATIONS-AND-GUIDELINES-FOR-THE-CONDUCT-OF-ELECTIONS-2022_updtd.pdf

Thanks for the explanation. Even if INEC could register 15 polling agents per unit, 15 x 176,000+ polling units equals 2,640,000 polling agents. How does LP plan to recruit, coordinate and monitor such quantum of polling agents?

I'm wondering aloud...

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by moufan: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2022
I'm very sure obi pandora will not win a single local government in nigeria not to talk of a state
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by toplinetrtrend: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
grin

Pls take a screen shot of this quote and come back to mock me after the election if I'm wrong.

"Peter Obi-tuary will NOT win a Single Local Govt not to talk of winning a single State"

All these loud mouth youths will come online to wail and cry that the election was rigged. Even though anyone with an ounce of common sense should know by now that Obi has a 2 Percent chance of winning the National election.

But Tinubu the drug dealer will win so that your entire family can be drafted to the military to eat corn and cassava morninf and night. grin

Congrats on this your bleak future prospect. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by pacespot(m): 1:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Acidosis:

Thank you. Those hungry media sites like sensational headlines a lot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by MarketDispatch: 1:41am On Jul 13, 2022
tinsel:

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-lp-will-get-at-least-15-votes-in-every-polling-unit-says-pat-utomi/amp

Why is Seun and moderators posting Fake news on the home page. Utomi said 15 people standing as agents from the news article
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by blowjohn(m): 3:10am On Jul 13, 2022
olumide4christ:

15 agents x 176,000+ polling units that are going to be used on election day equals 2,640,000 polling agents (people)!

Even if the polling agents will serve for free, how does Pat Utomi plan to recruit, coordinate and monitor the logistics of such number of people, bearing in mind that LP isn't on ground in most parts of the country?
How is Pat Utomi sure that the agents who decide to work for free will not be bought over with money by APC or PDP?

In planning, you have to be realistic...this projection isn't realistic or trackable.

There is still time u know
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by iykecollins1(m): 3:28am On Jul 13, 2022
It still beats me how some people can still be campaigning for tinibu...A man that does not have any plan for Nigeria other other drawing up food timetable...This country is a mess and its citizens are messier.....God forbid....

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by iykecollins1(m): 3:30am On Jul 13, 2022
toplinetrtrend:

But Tinubu the drug dealer will win so that your entire family can be drafted to the military to eat corn and cassava morninf and night. grin

Congrats on this your bleak future prospect. grin
Imagine tinibu as Nigeria president....am soo sorry for us

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by godofuck231: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Just look and study the face of who u are blindly and foolishly supporting with his dilapidated face like orangutan tueh.May una life be like his face now and forevermore!!
he looks like a prolapsed vagiina

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Gohs: 4:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Labour party can actually win the election, it will surprise you.

In the days of technology:
1) Uber, the largest taxi company does not own ONE taxi.

2) Konga, Jumia, deal-dey etc. They don't have ONE physical shop — yet they are supplying the entire Nigeria and beyond.

3) Let me not even mention Amazon or Alibaba — they are supplying the entire planet earth.
How big is their physical shop?

Technology has changed a lot of things. . . You don't know?
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by DKM123: 5:17am On Jul 13, 2022
We all can see what Seun's mods are doing o. If I say they are Tinubu's propaganda machines, this is what I mean.

Utomi said there will be at least 15agents from LP in every polling unit and see the RIDICULOUSLY false report Seun brought to front page.

God go punish una las las.
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by MetaPhysical: 5:22am On Jul 13, 2022
15 votes per polling station ke? Loosers!
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Shrimpss: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Lucycash:
Before you send something verify first,
Prof. Pat Utomi did not say 15 votes rather 15 Agents in each polling unit.

Faithful obident
thank you.
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Newton2024: 6:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Moh247:
You can't win be that, Buhari won PDP with 14 million votes
APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs. Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Newton2024: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
grin

APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

If it is true that Tinubu and Osibanjo have ideas that can solve Nigeria's pyramids of problems, why can't they share them with Buhari since they are one. Why must they allow Nigerians to suffer economically and die gruesomely from for eight years before they will bring out their solutions? I am confused.

We are just hyping these people for no tangible reason. They have nothing good upstairs. Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC

1 Like

Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by rickyrex(m): 6:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
That's noy enough. Much more work needs to bw done
that was never pat utome statement
Re: 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi by Allisgud: 6:56am On Jul 13, 2022
This poster is a tilumbu ass boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Launches Gbajaride In Surulere, Lagos (Pictures) / An Extraordinary Lady - FFK Gushes About Wife, Precious / Shekau: Boko Haram Will Never Stop Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.