Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike (26567 Views)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / Strike: Is It FG Or ASUU That Is Holding Students From Returning To Class? / List Of ASUU Demands As Strike Is Suspended Conditionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by Auskyd(m): 10:14am On Jul 13, 2022
Cmanforall:

You are the ignorant one.
If there are not enough lecturers, that's not the reason to employ already full-time employed government lecturers.
So what are the existing universities producing? Who are the products of those ASUU lecturers/professors? Unqualified lecturers undecided?
If the ASUU lecturers cannot produce qualified professionals, then they are failures!
Graduates including postgraduate products are not qualified to lecture or be employed by private Universities, but their lecturers are?
Check yourself!
It seems you're a beneficiary of these corrupt practice.

Do not mention me again to spill trash that's full in your brain!

Lmfao you are talking through your arse bro. Sit down let someone educate you. You think lecturing is just going to class to teach? Lmao you're quite foolish. What happens to research? Publishing papers? Half of your grad students bought their final thesis. A good number don't know how to teach, and let's not even talk about those that barely make the grade for PhD. You just dey talk like a child honestly. Even abroad, they are looking for people to come become lecturers because it's not easy to become one.

Why do you think PhDs in the west are funded and almost tuition free? It's because they know how rigorous it is.

You wey e sure say you no do analysis for your final year project sef dey talk. Buffoon.
Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by Auskyd(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Fiscus105:
On proliferation of universities I stand gidigba with them, we are still complaining old generation universities substandard, if you go to newly established universities, most especially state universities, you will cry for Nigerians future.

I know a state universities that has only 3 full lecturers in Electrical engineering dept , the remaining are few adjunct lecturers. and highly substandard one laboratory for entire students with just one technologist.

Meanwhile, when it's time for accreditation, the university will go and hire lecturers from other universities, falsefy their records, by given them fake employment letters, put them to grade levels that above their real grades , go to other schools to borrow equipment among others

Nigeria I weep for the calamity that would soon befall you

Better tell them, one idiot is here commenting on why they can't be employing grad students for lecturing jobs lmao
Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by coputa(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Opening More schools is better than opening betting shops,brothels and hotels that has destroyed the moral foundation of our youths.Members of ASUU do not want the IPPIs because it will checkmate their currupt exceses,are they not the ones teaching in these private universities on part time,some of them are part time lecturers in more than three private universities,leaving room for incompetence and also leaving their students to rot.is this not sheer wickedness on their part.

1 Like

Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by Reasoning(m): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2022
If no be say na Me get University Campus eh, I for yeye Universities now. They always think they're better than Polytechnics. Show Me or Send Me the Best University Graduate Globally, and I will Prove to the Whole World that He/She is a Boko Haram Terrorists Assholes that needs to be Killed.
Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by wasuka14(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
tuzle:
Everybody are just campaigning for one party or another for their own selfish interest, if not why are we even talking of another presidential election when the country isn't even working. We should be able to vote in leaders that can be held accountable for their wrong decision and not people who think they are gods and just do any how.

Which leader can you really hold responsible in our very corrupt political system accross the whole federation sister?. Pls show me anyone! Start from LGAs, to State Governors, states and national assembly members, and president.

We are just deceiving ourselves. GEJ have the very big chance as a former lecturer to fix our schools but what did he do?
Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by Bfly: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
I still wonder why state universities engage in ASUU strike. The governors claim autonomy on state universities. Its union should be divided to state and federal. The governors are not feeling the heat but they will increase fees and still have their students go on strike with those paying peanuts.
Re: Major Demands Of ASUU That Led To The Strike by KingRSHD2(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shoodboi:

Government is continuous. Every government has to deal with the BS of the last. Or who do you think will pay the numerous debts Buhari is piling up?

My brother na nigeria we see when parties go tell u say they can't continue ooo .. that's what nigeria turn us into

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tioluwani Comfort Is Best Graduating Student At University Of Wales, UK / Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate / Protest At Nigerian Maritime University, Delta As Student Dies Due To Negligence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.