Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (42985 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by opribo(m): 12:18am On Jul 13, 2022
May God help Nigeria to get it right this time. The whole world is in this hands even when we want to do it our ways He knows how to make everything alright.
I will not cast my vote for who is desperately seeking power in PDP neither will I cast my vote for a dare devil combination like a cult in APC.

I have discerned the three parties and so far I am convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that the combination of Obi and Dr. Datti Baba-Yusuf is the place to be.
God will guide to them victory for all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by 43Ronin: 12:22am On Jul 13, 2022
If you still don't get it that this is obi destiny you are on a long thing. On a good day he wouldn't have had any chance if APC fielded osinbajo & PDP wike, but it all worked for him. I forsee obi getting 30 million votes to win it. Votes from Christians, youths working class, igbos... it might reach 50 million oooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Deborahj(f): 12:23am On Jul 13, 2022
This Guy needs to be in Oshogbo Osun state to canvas support for the Labour Party gubernatorial candidate, and also this will afford him to meet the electorate especially is Obidient followers
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by AlwaysPositive: 12:23am On Jul 13, 2022
My Original presido..... You are a blessing to the whole world.

God bless you for sacrificing your time to make sure our lovely country is saved from the claws of these blood sucking demons called APC...
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Arysexy:

He has always been Godly. His elder siblings are Rev Fr and Rev Sis.

Obi is a Godly politician.
Rubbish! So being a Rev Fr and Rev Sis now means they are godly? Between being Godly is a personal race, how does his siblings being Godly makes him Godly? Politics no go let una get sense again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Arysexy:

He has always been Godly. His elder siblings are Rev Fr and Rev Sis.

Obi is a Godly politician.
Honestly with the pictures you post sense is far from you ... I don't think you are up to 20 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:31am On Jul 13, 2022
searchlight:
This one don't have sense. Mr Obi is your next President if you dont like it go and die.
Lmao... You are living in a fools paradise! Anyway may be president of Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:34am On Jul 13, 2022
RPG2020:
If you don't vote Obi your name will be written in the book of Hellfire club
If you don't vote Tinubu you will die before your time. ... Thwart making stupid comment like others cannot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:35am On Jul 13, 2022
philisto:
When obi was atikulated we were with him now obi is obidient were are solidly behinde him
Un stable man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by IDIOTmoderators: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2022
Observinho:
Things that #Obidatti stand for:
If you believe in competence and you are not ready to vote #Obidatti, you need help.
If you want a #New Nigeria and you are not Yusefully Obidient, you are on the wrong track.
If you believe in one Nigeria and you have not made up your mind to be OBIdient, you need a doctor.
If you believe in justice, equity and fairness, yet you don't support #Obidatti, you are hypocritical.
If you want to secure the future of your children and you still vote any party other than Labour, come 2023, just know that you have Karma to answer to.
If you are tired of the statusquo in Nigeria, and you want a positive change, vote Labour party.
If you don't want Nigeria to be Islamised, you have the opportunity to do the needful now. #vote Labour Party.
So this is how you will sell your obi? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by trikie(m): 12:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Our votes will count for him especially the youths coolOur votes will count for him especially the youths
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by 43Ronin: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2022
funshint:
This guy behaves like he'll be a sectional President not a President for all.
It's tinubu that has not been to South East or south south that is not sectional?
Abeg enter ground make maggot chop you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by juman(m): 12:48am On Jul 13, 2022
He is real bigot.
He see them as fake christians.
He discriminated against anglicans when he was governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 13, 2022
AlwaysPositive:
My Original presido..... You are a blessing to the whole world.

God bless you for sacrificing your time to make sure our lovely country is saved from the claws of these blood sucking demons called APC...

Reality will humble you!

2023 is close by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pacespot(m): 12:52am On Jul 13, 2022
If na Tinubu now you would have seen his urchins everywhere shouting jagaban jagaban. Peter Obi and Tinubu presidency will be a case of decency and rascality.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by juman(m): 12:54am On Jul 13, 2022
He is a challenge to atiku's prospect.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !

The days of Buhari shall come to pass ,
the days of OWO Massacre shall come to pass
The days of IPOB shall come to pass
The days of Militants shall come to pass
The days of Oduduwa break up shall come to pass
The days of Boko Haram shall come to pass....

.................I know you are laughing and asking how

When the country embraces peace , when you see the President running down to Borno State to sympatise with the death of a soul, when the same President runs to Ekiti to sympatise with the death of another soul, when the same President runs to Enugu to sympatise with a dead soul......

When he doesn't look at the North as his saviour and those that brought him to Power...

That is when you will be amazed that the Monday sit at home in the East is caused by even those that you want to vote for in APC
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2022
juman:
He is real bigot.
He see them as fake christians.
He discriminated against anglicans when he was governor.

Lols ....just as the North sees APC candidate as their Minority Muslim and fake Muslim .....

Christians don't have majority Christians and Minority Christians ........

Go and Verify......Iyianu Ogidi School of Nursing and Midwifery is an Anglican Hospital, he single handedly put up so many infrastructures there and brought equipment to back it up for them......

Every missionary School back then got the same thing whether Anglican or Catholic....

Pls go and Verify......the Clean waterproof School buses he donated to each school in Anambra State are still functioning after 9 years....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by juman(m): 1:19am On Jul 13, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols ....just as the North sees APC candidate as their Minority Muslim and fake Muslim .....

Christians don't have majority Christians and Minority Christians ........

Go and Verify......Iyianu Ogidi School of Nursing and Midwifery is an Anglican Hospital, he single handedly put up so many infrastructures there and brought equipment to back it up for them......

Every missionary School back then got the same thing whether Anglican or Catholic....

Pls go and Verify......the Clean waterproof School buses he donated to each school in Anambra State are still functioning after 9 years....

Anglicans were angry and complained that he handed over some anglican schools to catholic church.
Go and verify.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:24am On Jul 13, 2022
juman:

Anglicans were angry and complained that he handed over some anglican schools to catholic church.
Go and verify.

It was the fault of the Commissioner who was later put to order by PETER OBI......

And it was not as you just related, there is no way Peter Obi or any other sitting Governor can do such,....

Go and verify what actually happened Oga ....and be OBIdient
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by juman(m): 1:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Hope the Assemblies of God Church leadership have now settled their rift.
Leadership tussle is weakness of the church. Even in some other countries.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by funshint(m): 1:42am On Jul 13, 2022
43Ronin:

It's tinubu that has not been to South East or south south that is not sectional?
Abeg make God dey bless you plenty plenty IJN...Amen
Better this way! wink
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !

Should we always remain in this level of knowledge when there is an opportunity to educate ourselves better ? This is the reason we keep voting bad leaders , making wrong choices.

From your analogy a vote for President Buhari was a vote for Bokoharam because he hails from the region where Bokoharam emanates from, likewise GEJ, OBJ, and others this is a new low. Very appalling.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Notjustloadedng: 2:11am On Jul 13, 2022
I am obidient..... 2023 https://www.notjustloaded.com
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Billygee2u: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2022
Smithkafors:
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Izongdave(m): 2:39am On Jul 13, 2022
As Tinubulation kukuma tear him ticket. Them no yarn Egboh say poor Christians don dey reason say Buhari invent hardship to Islamise Nigeria tey! tey! And say this hardship no affect Muslims
Smithkafors:
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Royalty83(m): 2:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Even if he attends jumat prayer, he is not going anywhere. Know this as an Obidient and know peace
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 13, 2022
The pains, frustrations & bitterness are so much. It is now I can see the reason why estimated 13,000 people from a particular tribe will sign petition register against an individual over a comment he made against a politician from their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Lugianostar(m): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2022
The church has before now neglected their civil franchise during electioneering period and now is the result. But the church are awake to do the needful. Suppporting Peter Obi is a thing to do to make this country work again.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by DAwest7: 4:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Diffdeef:
I'm in Ebonyi currently and i didn't even get to know about this.
keep it up boy
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by otipoju(m): 4:11am On Jul 13, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Loser grin
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

Nigerians have 3 choices.
Vote for any of them
Cameroonian/Nigerian
Biafrian/ mauritanian
Or Nigerian/Nigerian
The choice is yours to make.
I'm voting all Nigerians.
Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Is it that your IQ is really low or you are just pretending to be daft?

So let us assume that the entire Nigeria does not vote for Obi, are you saying confidently that even the kinsmen from his Local Government will not vote for him. You need brain replacement surgery if you really believe what you wrote.

As much as I don't want Tinubu i know he will win a couple of Yoruba states with a large Muslim population. Kwara and Osun guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Chinor Emeka Who Dared The War Chest Of PDP, APC For Mbaitoli/Ikeduru / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.