Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (42969 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by pleasureosondu(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yemi7up:
so he going to shiloh means all winners will vote for him, keep dreaming.
At least, many will vote for him. His presence there will motivate a lot of people to do needful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by RPG2020(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
If you don't vote Obi your name will be written in the book of Hellfire club

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by SpecialEdition: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Not that he has a chance but a win for this one is a win for unknown gun men. Na for all Nigeria offices to de close nationwide every Monday be that !

Latest from Agbado man
We are the ones upholding the party, the Buhari party

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by iamlinco(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Peter Obi in my state, attended my Church event undecided this is a personal sign.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Gbemini(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lol its now u know churhes .. so church now surport life beer drunkard grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by RexTramadol1: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
On a personal note

I like Peter Obi albeit I’m not Obidient

I don’t believe in his presidency one bit.

He’s just a high budget Seriake Dickson

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by oritsekunle: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Imagine that Tinubu Presidential candidature is commodity in the stock market, What do you think will be the present price of this stock
What will possibly the gain or loss since the announcement of Shetimma as running mate
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by philisto: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
When obi was atikulated we were with him now obi is obidient were are solidly behinde him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Fcwilly: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:
Nice one! I wish he finds Christ.

He is already in Christ politically, don't expect him to start behaving like deputy Jesus before you know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by searchlight: 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yemi7up:
so he going to shiloh means all winners will vote for him, keep dreaming.
80% of course, not even everybody in Lagos or south west will vote the walking corpse

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Arysexy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
pinacole1:

Na better person u be... the doggeness i tinubu makes me love him the more... he his the only one that can take critixal decision and actions towards re positioning this country in the part of greatness. The man is intelligent, dogged....

Tinubu is old and his mental capacity is in doubt.

Go N watch the Agbado video and see how incoherent he was. He can't cheat nature. Let him go and retire and enjoy his loots in peace. We can't afford another Buhari with damaged brain whom cabals will be taking decisions for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by dkenny4lyf(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Observinho:
Things that #Obidatti stand for:
If you believe in competence and you are not ready to vote #Obidatti, you need help.
If you want a #New Nigeria and you are not Yusefully Obidient, you are on the wrong track.
If you believe in one Nigeria and you have not made up your mind to be OBIdient, you need a doctor.
If you believe in justice, equity and fairness, yet you don't support #Obidatti, you are hypocritical.
If you want to secure the future of your children and you still vote any party other than Labour, come 2023, just know that you have Karma to answer to.
If you are tired of the statusquo in Nigeria, and you want a positive change, vote Labour party.
If you don't want Nigeria to be Islamised, you have the opportunity to do the needful now. #vote Labour Party.

And this ur canvassing method is convincing enough and the course is worth joining.....

Hmm.....

Elders are looking...
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Christane: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Blaze14k:

Before nko at list its beta than ur jagaban comin out with branded nokia torch
Nd who told u am a jagaban supporter? ..I don't support any politician cus to me dey are all the same ...
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Etimemy: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Carry go

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by meditator(m): 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
searchlight:
You are not among we are talking about youth that have sense.
its only senseless people that embark on a frivolous campaign for a fraudulent candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by HIPROFILE(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023

A typical imbecilic assertion from a supporter of APC and or PDP.trying so hard to drag on other people instead of finding ways to market his unmarketable candidates.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Heimdal(m): 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
funshint:
This guy behaves like he'll be a sectional President not a President for all.

Peter OBI has travelled to the north, south, east and west of Nigeria. He has even been to Egypt and many other countries to understudy working economies. His running mate is a northerner and he has stated time and again that the people are his structure and he intends to start an agricultural revolution in the north. He is only hated because he won’t give a dime or involve in corrupt politics.

What more could we want from a leader?

State your actual reason for disliking him and stop disguising.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by 4ward4: 10:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
benuejosh:
It about that time of elections in Nigeria. They have started visiting churches.

This man should rest and stop wasting his time. His performance with that of Ortom won't be different. We all believed Ortom was a business man who had companies and had employed people so much in the state, so if elected, he would bring that in governance and Benue will be rich and wealthy. Well, Ortom ended up selling 95% of Benue assets and his company bought them all. Benue has been taken back to the stone age, very dirty and dried with pensioners dying every day because of hunger. Not even a single project has been commissioned in the state. All we hear about is Fulani herdsmen for the past 7yrs.

Peter Obi will be the same as Ortom. Cutting cost doesn't me good governance.

Show me pictorial evidences that Obi transformed Anambra.

Tinubu ruled lagos without federal allocation and yet lagos generates high IGR till date. Tinubu has done it practically, it is evident - clear to the blind and audible to the deaf, even the dumb can sing his praises.

#BAT2023

Guess you need Maximum Clearification. Only a fool of a Governor who Governs Lagos will loss Trajectory so Easily. Lagos was formerly a federal Capital with all necessary design of a Capital already in Progress. Reason why Kid waya dad said he discovered Banana Island that was during the military Era.
Why are indigenous oil producing companies protesting against the location of oil companies in Lagos instead of their various host communities ? Tax alone been paid by those companies are enough to keep Lagos running.
You cannot compare Benue and Lagos on the Same page,so get that right. By the way have you been to Anambra and see the transformation. This was in the absence of such tax from oil companies as compared to Lagos.
Tinubu racked Lagos and only those who know how far Lagos should have been in terms of development knows the amount of damage he did.
Do you think the money owed by the ObJ regime wasn't paid? It was paid at the tail end of Tinubu regime, Ambode his commissioner of Finance was able to secure the Said amount for tinubu despite Fashola was about to be Sworn in. Reason why Ambode was Compensated with the Governorship post immediately after Fashola.

Lagos was already developed before Tinubu.
Tinubu a smart man simply Pocket Lagos right under his Sohokoto and nothing special.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Housing(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Total States in Nigeria - 36
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Total States in the South - 17
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Total States in the North - 19
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by akezn: 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
That one nah you and your family wahala.

mujibson:
If APC like make them use Muslim-Ogbanje or Christian-Babalawo ticket. One thing that is sure is, me and my family will continue to stand on Tinubu's mandate gidigba!
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Housing(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stop being sentimental
Vote wisely
Vote TINUBU
Vote APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Lashist(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
mujibson:
If APC like make them use Muslim-Ogbanje or Christian-Babalawo ticket. One thing that is sure is, me and my family will continue to stand on Tinubu's mandate gidigba!
Yes o...even if bandits and thugs kill you sef, one thing is sure...your family will still vote APC for you cheesy...make dem stand on it gidigba

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Durabest: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Loser grin
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not to talk of a single state.

Nigerians have 3 choices.
Vote for any of them
Cameroonian/Nigerian
Biafrian/ mauritanian
Or Nigerian/Nigerian
The choice is yours to make.
I'm voting all Nigerians.
Tinubu is the next president of the federal Republic of Nigeria.
Their online campaign na for dem,dem not for person like me wey be TINUBU TO THE CORE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by tunderay(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
searchlight:
You are not among we are talking about youth that have sense.
. So any youth not supporting Obi is senseless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by NwokoloOwa: 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Smithkafors:
This election is between PDP and Labour party. Thanks.

I want a better country for my kids. They shall see 247 electricity.

If you are a business man and not supporting PO..... Then u need help

Lol. Which PDP. PDP is off.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Redman44(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ikorodu supporters of Peter Obi and the Labour Party, when are we converging to start campaigning for Mr Obi and Mr Datti Baba-Ahmed?

Ikorodu Labour Party supporters, where are you?

We need to start WORK Asap cool cool cool cool cool cool.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Siscooh: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:

God will be glad to have his heart, as he wills all men
Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by Newton2024: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jking20:
APC Is A Dead Political Party

Nigeria is not Islamic country so all well thinking Nigerian must reject the Islamic terrorist Muslim Muslim party, The APC

We don't want a country where our children will be forced to convert to Islam by this wicked terrorists in APC parading themselves as leaders

They've started with Hijab in our schools, they want to stamp there Islamic agenda with Muslim Muslim ticket, we must not allow this to happen to us.

Reject Islamic terrorists party, don't vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by 4ward4: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Housing:
Talking of religious balancing.. Check these facts

*Facts On Religious Balancing Of Joint Electoral Tickets in Nigeria*

*Fact 1:*
Christian Governors - 20 (56%)
Muslim Governors - 16 (44%).

*Fact 2:*
Christian Dep Govs - 22 (61%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 14 (39%)

*Fact 3:*
Christian Governors - 16 (94%)
Muslim Governors - 1 (6%)

*Fact 4:*
Christian Governors - 4 (21%)
Muslim Governors - 15 (79%)

*Fact 5:*
Christian Dep Govs - 14 (82%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 3 (18%)

*Fact 6:*
Christian Dep Govs - 8 (42%)
Muslim Dep Govs - 11 (58%)

*Matter of Conscience:*
1. Which region has been more tolerant of religious diversity in the joint-ticket elections in Nigeria?

2. Which faith has been more tolerant of grossly lopsided joint tickets in Nigeria?

National
Why did obi pick a Muslim northerner as Vice... Ans. To attract votes not religious reason.

Why did Atiku pick Southern Okowa.. Is to get votes not because Okowa is christian.

Why did tinubu pick Shetima.. To attract votes.

They all are adopting different strategies to win the election. Simple.

If you won't vote BAT/KASH don't vote but don't stoke religious intolerance it won't do this country any good.

#SayNoToReligiousIntolerance

Copied.

ME: with the above facts some brainwashed Christians especially from South still spread the islamization agenda propaganda

Stupid Analysis . The Federal Level shouldn't be Judge with the state level. I won't be surprise you are a head Slammer.
Don't ever refer to them as Brainwashed Christains in the South. Only the Blind and a plain fool will sit and not know exactly what is playing out.
In all Human doings, we are bonded by Our Culture and Our Religion, and an inclusive distribution of that will make every single one be at ease.
You writing such Nonsense will the Muslims Faithful allow a CHRISTIAN -CHRISTIAN ticket. MumuRic will be the first to threaten Fire and Brimstone.
Even your Christain Founded Schools in the Southwest, ordinarily to respect your laws they are dragging you to Supreme Court on the use of Hijab.
You must be a Head slammer , and I need not explain Further.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by chrisifeanyi: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
KillSars:
Confused Bigot, election dey corner, u dey run go church...

Those guyz wise pas u, dem no sey if no be election, u go dey in ur catechist robe....

Who u wan deceive, ur true color don show...

Take rope. Kil! Yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( by JAGS001(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Like I've always stated, the Church will support Peter Obi. Underestimate him at your own peril. Shiloh visitation will definitely come.
You ignorantly forget that other candidates have christians in their families and they don't need to ask for their votes because its secured already because of family ties or church relations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.