Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Can I Fix This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Fix This?? (757 Views)

How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? / How Can I Fix This ? I Live In A Third World Country, I Am 34. / I Lied It Was A Stranger But I Was With My Ex..how Do I Fix This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Fix This?? by silentvoice: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Greetings Nairalanders grin !

I have a situation that I'm really confused and conscious about. I need help on a treatment I can get to clear whatever might be happening to my face. I don't know if it's acne or dry skin or what.

P.S I have sensitive skin and I don't want any bleaching recommendations. Please if possible something affordable and no organics. God bless y'all.
Re: How Can I Fix This?? by Solofresh2: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pimples
It will go on its own.Just a matter of time
Re: How Can I Fix This?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Before na your private part, now na your face.
What's going on?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This?? by H0didon(m): 1:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Well, i see nothing wrong with your face..

Those stuffs would clear freely the same way it came. I'll say you fashy it.
That was how a guy was eager to clear something on his chest...something that wasn't an issue....baba started using cream till he grew breast grin. Very unwise boy.

We tend to trouble ourselves over minor issues. Especially ladies smiley. They'll act like they don't need we men. Them go dey form shakara for us forgetting that a time would come when seven women to cleave to one man cheesy. Always wanting to look good for men so they can get the attention they seek.... Women ehh grin.

As our Ancestors would say "Minor issues become major issues when escalated through our worries and actions".

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Fix This?? by silentvoice: 2:21am On Jul 13, 2022
H0didon:
Well, i see nothing wrong with your face..

Those stuffs would clear freely the same way it came. I'll say you fashy it.
That was how a guy was eager to clear something on his chest...something that wasn't an issue....baba started using cream till he grew breast grin. Very unwise boy.

We tend to trouble ourselves over minor issues. Especially ladies smiley. They'll act like they don't need we men. Them go dey form shakara for us forgetting that a time would come when seven women to cleave to one man cheesy. Always wanting to look good for men so they can get the attention they seek.... Women ehh grin.

As our Ancestors would say "Minor issues become major issues when escalated through our worries and actions".

Ahh but mine isnt shakara naw, I'm just worried about it.
Re: How Can I Fix This?? by imagrg(m): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Do HIV test first. It is associated with fungi infection.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This?? by H0didon(m): 7:32am On Jul 13, 2022
Don't mind me babygirl cheesy. Worry less about the face plus its a small stuffs.. It will go on its own. If you decide, to use cream, it will go but come back stronger and bigger. But when it leaves naturally, it goes permanently. I'm talking from observation cool.
silentvoice:

Ahh but mine isnt shakara naw, I'm just worried about it.
Re: How Can I Fix This?? by Sundaycomputer: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Try and use healthy sperm to rub your face, thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Can I Fix This?? by EASYGURU(m): 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Sundaycomputer:

Sperm donor here ooo. Just incase grin grin
Re: How Can I Fix This?? by silentvoice: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Sundaycomputer:

You're joking right?

(1) (Reply)

I Carry The Spirit Of Ashawo / VIDEO: Popular Pastor Caught Chopping Member On Matrimonial Bed / My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.