Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? (1841 Views)

Lady Cuts Boyfriend's Long Dreadlock While He Was Sleeping. See His Reaction (vi / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by fineboynl(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2023
I need to know one babe want me to give her money. Was checking if 5k is enough.

Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by ikeno(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
No pix
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by fineboynl(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2023
ikeno:
No pix
picture refuse to upload on. I already sent her the 5k

1 Like

Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by ikeno(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2023
fineboynl:
picture refuse to upload on. I already sent her the 5k

Since you av sent her 5k,why u still asking us how much it cost
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by Starboytwo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
Hope she will marry you? And must be a fargin
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by missjekyll: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
I hope she got the good one. It certainly costs more than 5k.
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by fineboynl(m): 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2023
missjekyll:
I hope she got the good one. It certainly costs more than 5k.
i let it’s more than 5k. I only ask her if 5k is enough and she said yes.

Probably she will add her money.
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by Georgekyrian(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2023
Kim Kim pass 5k
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by VinnyBaba: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2023
OP, hope you are getting 'dividends' from this your Investment? 🤨🤨
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by missjekyll: 7:03am On Nov 19, 2023
Well done. Hopefully, she is working too and has her own money. Goodluck to the both of you
fineboynl:
i let it’s more than 5k. I only ask her if 5k is enough and she said yes.

Probably she will add her money.
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by Ensa777(f): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2023
Maybe she's augmenting it cos that loc twist I away more than 10k sef.
It takes so much time but can last a very long time.The wearer just needs to keep rewashing the roots.

I love love it but to sit down and make it, cool cool
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by Woodshot: 10:58am On Nov 19, 2023
Cost/price is dependent on location cry The amount you sent is way too much if she's in kafanchan. And way less if she stays in high brow areas of Maitama or Lekki.
Re: How Much To Fix This Type Of Female Dreadlock? by Makunahatata: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
fineboynl:
I need to know one babe want me to give her money. Was checking if 5k is enough.
e dey pass 10k sef, if na person wey worth am.. it's not enough

(1) (Reply)

Promiscious Girl! / To All Nl Romance Section Sisters And Feminist Brothers / Urgent Advise Need Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.