Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,676 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

God! Nigeria Can Never Developed. Reason. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God! Nigeria Can Never Developed. Reason. (188 Views)

North And South West Have Never Developed An Area Without Government Help / Churches Loyal To Paul Emeka, Returns To Assemblies Of God Nigeria, Abuja / Thank God Nigeria Can Never Be Ruled By A GAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God! Nigeria Can Never Developed. Reason. by nabiz(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
A true story of what happened to my brother.

My brother join Nigerian navy around 17years ago with ssce. As a naval officer, managed to go back to school to study. He graduated RADIOGRAPHY With second class. Do you know till date Nigerian army has refused to promote him based of the new certificate. He was suppressed buy the quota system ogas when he was the one doing most of the job

As I am talking to you now my brother is in Canada with a start up salary of 1000$ owe week. He was invited by Canadian with automatic employment. Nigeria government saw ordinary naval officer but Canadian government saw assets

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Shaibu Charges Nigerians To Vote For Credible, Competent Leaders* / Whao / Abiapoly Accreditations Withdrawal : I'll Declare State Of Emergency On Educatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.