Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially (35019 Views)

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Timmi: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
You are a wise lady. Keep it up!

See the thing zombies are supporting. Lips like retired towtow grin

What should someone expect from smellyNyash, nothing but smelly mouth, bad body odors hence out of the abundant of his mouth, comes out garbage not worthy of consumption
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ibedu29: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Peter Obi can only be the president of Nigeria ONLINE
Be getting ready to bomb the nation if he wins
Killings is already in ur DNA
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by PresidObi: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
God bless you Modupe
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lightorder: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
I don’t like long story when it comes to money matters. When are you guys going to make public the authentic account number for PO support ? I don’t have time , I just do things and move on

Win or not, it will be eternally on record that I was among those who fought for a better Nigeria. God would answer my prayers without long story, when I call for help.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by mbos: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Better go invest the money in fish farming or pig husbandry.

pig dey get husband....lol
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by PresidObi: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lightorder:
I don’t like long story when it comes to money matters. When are you guys going to make public the authentic account number for PO support ? I don’t have time , I just do things and move on

We are not even waiting for the numbers, we are printing locally.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by chatinent: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I support no one. They are all the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lightorder: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
PresidObi:

We are not even waiting for the numbers, we are printing locally.
God will reward you and bless your generations

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by emekachief: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
You failed arleady.
I'm from ogwashi Ukwu, Aniocha south LGA. Okowa is our son and brother but we are not supporting base on tribe but we need a change from the old method of governance.

Okowa as of today cannot win his poling unit for Atiku. If you doubt, email me let stake 100k on it.
In obi we support.
The current Labour party Ward party Secretariat is owned by our King HRM onuh dikah.
2023 is for Peter obi in Delta State. He might loss every other state but not Delta State
jrusky:

Pls what is good in Peter obi just name it?

You guys do amazed me with your unfounded stunts that hold no ground.

In 2019 we all Atikulated to the very end none of you who suddenly became obiwhatever gave the excuse then that Buhari is a Muslim and Atikulated we all jostle to vote for is a Muslim, so if Atikulated had won then will you all be complaining from Muslim to Muslim as you are doing now?

This Obi was with Atiku in 2019 pls where were all these obi is a Saint, obi is the only living Nigerian not corrupt blablabla that suddenly came from pit of hell now?

Pls I beg all of you pardon is Okowa not a human being? Is he not a christain? Why in 2019 Atiku/obi is excellent and perfect but now Atiku/okowa is tufiakwa You all totally forgotten Okowa simply he is from Anioma side but in 2019 the Aniomas supported obi as vice president but now anioma as vice president is tufiakwa baa? I remember the way few of you swear never to vote for okowa calling him second class igbo I screenshot some of the statement directed towards those people.

Pls I'm not crazy or stupid, 2019 is just 4 years back I still remember everything that happened in case you forget. Bro I don't played hypocrisy politics or tribal politics if in 2019 its good for Atiku and Obi then reciprocate the anioma people love back by supporting their son okowa or pls just vacate here.

Good thing or bad thing, rigging or no rigging, vote buying or no vote buying Obi won't rule Nigeria by 2023. End of discussion. Let him go back to APGA or at worst back to PDP orelse let him come back 2031 or 2039.

Anyday any moment I remain PDP. Wike has always be my man but since he couldn't get it I have let go life goes on but won't dump my party I'm not a traitor nor a betrayer like most of you jumping fence all around with no destination doing nomadic politics a k a herdsmen politics supporters.

Good day.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Adex73(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shikini:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-fully-ready-to-support-peter-obi-financially/amp/
NOT ONLY WITH YOUR MONEY, YOUR SEXY BODY WILL BE NEEDED TOO...YEYENATU
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Daniel207(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don’t waste your money . There is no way he can win in 2023. Emi lo kan is winning with highest margin ever.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Eriokanmi: 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

I'm donating too. Na your moni?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
You are a wise lady. Keep it up!

See the thing zombies are supporting. Lips like retired towtow grin

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
I will support obi with 2k dirhams that's over 350,000 naira... I need account to deposit the money, and I will drag all my friends into this fund raising... we shall take Nigeria back from Agbero and corn givers
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by obism1: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Durabest: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu money too long if una like make una donate 16billien eah it can't stop Baba Tinubu.No be joke but i know what i mean.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Newton2024: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
You can't reason well like someone living outside this jungle.
"I have never donated to any presidential candidate in Nigeria before but I’m ready to put my coins behind Peter Obi. Like fully ready,” tweeted.

On July 3, 2022, Moe revealed she flew into the country just to secure her Permanent Voter’s Card (PVC).

“Entered Nigeria briefly to get my PVC. #WeMove,” she wrote.

https://thenationonlineng.net
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Broke ash
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by victorazy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
How much this young girl that still task her boyfriend get?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Jking20(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
LoneWolf212:
Obidient lady

Someone that they contributed money for #EndSars and she squandered, is now an Obedient lady?? Nigeria is finished.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by McKayConcept(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
temitope27:
Is better to give to the needy, cos this man won't even have 5% vote

I have just been reading comments... but your comment made me remember Judas Iscariot in the Bible... it is like he is your mentor because you just used his exact same idea in

Mark 12:4 to 6

3 Mary therefore took a pound of expensive ointment made from pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume. 4 But Judas Iscariot, one of his disciples (he who was about to betray him), said, 5 “Why was this ointment not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?” 6 He said this, not because he cared about the poor, but because he was a thief, and having charge of the moneybag he used to help himself to what was put into it.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Tomilola360: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
Who is this nobody?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Agadinaagwuofe: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2022
emekachief:
You failed arleady.
I'm from ogwashi Ukwu, Aniocha south LGA. Okowa is our son and brother but we are not supporting base on tribe but we need a change from the old method of governance.

Okowa as of today cannot win his poling unit for Atiku. If you doubt, email me let stake 100k on it.
In obi we support.
The current Labour party Ward party Secretariat is owned by our King HRM onuh dikah.
2023 is for Peter obi in Delta State. He might loss every other state but not Delta State

The bolded is the most important thing forget any other stories or propaganda, the only dim of light about restoring Nigeria is changing the governance and political landscape, if power is returned to the masses, Nigerians can be set on the path of recovery. Obi might not be a miracle-worker but I am sure it will usher in a new political Nigeria where all the Godfatherism and chop-I-chop mode of government that abounds will be abolished.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm donating too. Na your moni?

Better go use it to drink beer with cat-fish pepper-soup.

Its like throwing money into the ocean.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by sabreal: 1:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Thank you.

Can ú do better?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Obyino: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds
waste of fund,nah your papa fund mugu
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Victor08032(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Peter Obi can only be the president of Nigeria ONLINE

I'll advise u to wake up from ur slumbering, I believe u witness what actually happened during endsars, whenever time that Nigerian youths are ready to do something, it'snt joke, we Nigerian youths, we already moved.. go & watch all the industries, banking, journalists, entertainment, manufacturing companies e.t.c .. we are already move. We are already OBEDIENT
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by g4gerald: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
temitope27:
Is better to give to the needy, cos this man won't even have 5% vote
Thats exactly wat she is doing, donating so dat the needy like u can have a better life after 2023
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by SmellyNyash: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Timmi:

What should someone expect from smellyNyash, nothing but smelly mouth, bad body odors hence out of the abundant of his mouth, comes out garbage not worthy of consumption
E pain this Timi Timi grin
Go hang urself and nobody will miss an ijiot like u.

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by JOemmy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Bigots have absolutely no idea what is coming for them nairaland zombies and miscreants will soon label her Igbo or ipob member.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Dwana96(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

if she dey suffer she no go fly enter Naija to come get her PVC
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by WHITELIGHTER: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds

She's far better than you in every ramification. Shishi u nu get. You're selling your birthright for a plate of porridge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.