Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially (35354 Views)

Modupe Odele Goes Into Exile After ‘Second Encounter With Immigration' / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by akezn: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
I am sure going to "waste" my money for Obi. When the time comes, we contribute.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by TruthinAction: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
BadNews:

You Are Really Confused, That's Why?

Your user name reflect your personality. And you want BadNews to continue to follow us. When the wicked are in power, it is badnews we will continue to hear.

Vote Peter Obi for GoodNews

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by BESTScientist1: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Your written English is horrible
CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Peter Obi can only be the president of Nigeria ONLINE
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
emekachief:
You failed arleady.
I'm from ogwashi Ukwu, Aniocha south LGA. Okowa is our son and brother but we are not supporting base on tribe but we need a change from the old method of governance.

Okowa as of today cannot win his poling unit for Atiku. If you doubt, email me let stake 100k on it.
In obi we support.
The current Labour party Ward party Secretariat is owned by our King HRM onuh dikah.
2023 is for Peter obi in Delta State. He might loss every other state but not Delta State

Your headache bro. We have move on to other things.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by debetmx(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm contributing 1k every week till the presidential elections.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by ogub(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
A lot of people are ready and willing to see this country work.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by zomby(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
Shikini:

https://thenationonlineng.net/im-fully-ready-to-support-peter-obi-financially/amp/

Bring the money come Mrs Lawyer. grin

Do you guys know how much APC spent this week in Osun state?
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Randy111(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Waste of resources

Better go invest the money in fish farming or pig husbandry.

Mugus see election as a way to invest financially. that's the reason we are where we are in this country. But Obi movement is educating mugus on the right perspective. But if you still didn't learn in the past 7yrs of buhari's maladministration, then you are simply irredeemable and should be handed over to that fatal reprobate mind.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by dammyco(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Smile
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Your written English is horrible

Use it to make your life better.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by zomby(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
TruthinAction:

Your user name reflect your personality. And you want BadNews to continue to follow us. When the wicked are in power, it is badnews we will continue to hear.

Vote Peter Obi for GoodNews

Keep in mind that a vote for Pitobi is a vote for Biafra.
The biafrans are known to be losers in all areas; they lack vision, common sense, unity, integrity and they are mostly desperate and also very gullible. Don’t do business with this group of people, protect your vote by voting for a man that has the skills, experience and a unique capability to rescue this nation and put us back the map.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lovelive: 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu can only be President of Agberos and touts online.

Where were you when you sent this comment ?
O I see you are offline.

Me and I remain Obidient.

CoronaVirusRelo:

Their is no way you can be a realist and she’s tears, because you will always be truthful to yourself irrespective of your emotions.

Peter Obi can only be the president of Nigeria ONLINE
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by VirileNelly2420: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
You are a wise lady. Keep it up!

See the thing zombies are supporting. Lips like retired towtow grin
Buhahahaha... grin grin grin...
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by lexxwiz(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
I shall donate #100,000 for Obi’s champagne.

I don’t care what anyone wants to tell me.

God bless Obidients. The first time in my life, I have hope for the Nigerian future.

PO23
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Obyino:
waste of fund,nah your papa fund mugu
No hard feelings

Your Obi to win Election is like nominating Maguire to win Balondor grin

Your cries about to full big paint rubber

Sorry bro

We are just catching cruise
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lovelive:

O I see you are offline.

Its not whether you supporting Tinubu or Obi, its being able to be feasible and stare and reality. Relate your finding with history and be sincere to yourself.

Your emotions will only make you believe the impossible.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lovelive: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
To the dogs...

CoronaVirusRelo:

Its not whether you supporting Tinubu or Obi, its being able to be feasible and stare and reality. Relate your finding with history and be sincere to yourself.

Your emotions will only make you believe the impossible.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by TruthinAction: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
zomby:

Keep in mind that a vote for Pitobi is a vote for Biafra.
The biafrans are known to be losers in all areas; they lack vision, common sense, unity, integrity and they are mostly desperate and also very gullible. Don’t do business with this group of people, protect your vote by voting for a man that has the skills, experience and a unique capability to rescue this nation and put us back the map.

Peter Obi is not a biafran project. He is a Nigeria project. Renew your mind. For your information I am not an Igbo man.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lovelive:
To the dogs...

I pray you would still be after election.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lovelive: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ameen o
And may the Almighty God hear and answer our prayers.

CoronaVirusRelo:

I pray you would still be after election.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Poleski: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
My ₦300k is waiting for Peter Obi.
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Dshocker(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:
Waste of Funds

She is trying to help your future, by electing a good leader
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by zomby(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lovelive:

O I see you are offline.

Biafrans are terrorists, killers, thieves, lowlifes and losers…
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by zomby(m): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kittex7:

No hard feelings

Sorry bro

I’m betting everything I have that Pitobi will not even win Anambra.
The igbos are the cheapest thing in town; they’ll do anything for 20k…When the time is right this group of people will sell Pitobi and smoothly jump on to the next thing that pays their cheap bills. It is in their blood…they can’t help it

I just fired my Igbo house boy a couple of days ago….the bastard had the audacity to put on Pitobi’s tshirt in my house. Only for him to return next day with his senior brother wearing jagaban’s cap….Unbelievable!

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Lovelive: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's the greatest mistake some of us down South here are making; anyone opposing the injustice again the Igbo is seeing as Biafran.

Mark this down I have never supported neither APC nor PDP.
I am Obidently Yusful. And can never support Tinubu who uses touts/Agberos to intimidate us on the streets.

*Modified : To hell with you and your injustice / Tinubu.

zomby:

Biafrans are terrorists, killers, thieves, lowlifes and losers…
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
You are a wise lady. Keep it up!

See the thing zombies are supporting. Lips like retired towtow grin

God forbid that this thing becomes our president

1 Like

Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 14, 2022
zomby:

I’m betting everything I have that Pitobi will not even win Anambra.
The igbos are the cheapest thing in town; they’ll do anything for 20k…When the time is right this group of people will sell Pitobi and smoothly jump on to the next thing that pays their cheap bills. It is in their blood…they can’t help it
I just fired my Igbo house boy a couple of days ago….the bastard had the audacity to put on Pitobi’s tshirt in my house. Only for him to return next day with his senior brother wearing jagaban’s cap….Unbelievable!

Hahaha.. Igbos too cheap bro
Only they care about is their finances

Please kindly accept the boy since he's a boy because they are too desperate...and later you can withdraw him when you see his attitude is too bad for you to contain not on the basis of politics....Just help the poor boy

We are humans first
Re: Modupe Odele To Support Peter Obi Financially by Obyino: 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Kittex7:

No hard feelings

Sorry bro

Suffer no de tire you. E sure me die say you be youth wey de misbehave like this SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Eedris Abudulkareem Reacts To Arrest Of Sowore / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.