Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency (16555 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Grave Implications Of APC Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by dancheeler: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa

Channel all your Senseless points to your APC and PDP psychopath.
Do not venture to make any comment of the would be President and VP
Peter Obi and Yusuf Ahmed Daitti

With Obedient and Yusuf we STAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by backnbeta(f): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2022
An ominous one indeed- for Christianity and the South as a whole! Unfortunately, Tinubu is not really a better option, but at least his candidacy will not harm the South even though it'll not help Christianity. Obi is a better option if they'll allow him undecided
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by mayo47(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Its terrible the way everyone thinks that 8 years is now the tenure of an incoming govt instead of 4 years. We need to deal with mindset issues here. 4 years is the tenure. If the populace feel they deserve another then they get it. Instead of just mentioning 8 years
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BnRdgYu8m19hWFMDhSMvcoYi5rhkLZDSxE3gxPzM3b1kJVF2HcB2t8ErCbhAEPsgl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by WhizdomXX(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Wetin this SAN smoke this morning?

He has issues with the candidacy of all the three major contenders.

He should tell us the way out then, since all the three candidates have issues surrounding their candidacy.

But honestly, despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Tinubu, I was thinking of just wasting my vote on him. But this his choice of running mate has completely shattered that thought. I don't care if the Christian man is competent or not, make him just de there make I de see am. At least that's how Muslims think too

However, I still won't vote Atiku. I hate that man no be small. He is the type of person that buys his way through everything.

Obi on the other hand is just a noise maker who is an expert in marketing himself. However, I just feel Nigeria will not improve much under his leadership especially in the area of security. He might improve productivity but all that won't matter when there's killings and kidnappings here and there. This security issue needs a very brutal, serial politician and Obi is not the type.

I think I will only vote during the state elections. I already have my mind set on a particular candidate for the state elections. But as for the presidential, I will just pass.
Please vote Obi or Tinubu, in everything don't waste your vote for persons with no positive antecedents.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by TrackerXL: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2022
That is amazing but to me from the same SW it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu the builder of men, infrastructures n cities.

Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is our choice in the South West
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by ArewaNorth: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by kennyniyi: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2022
dancheeler:
Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa

Channel all your Senseless points to your APC and PDP psychopath.
Do not venture to make any comment of the would be President and VP
Peter Obi and Yusuf Ahmed Daitti

With Obedient and Yusuf we STAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another obvious noob
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by SledgeHammerer: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2022
This man don flog all the major candidates. Lol.......
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Ajeeb: 10:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 13, 2022
You are right, sir
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by 2016easy2017: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by sunnnnyuu(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0BnRdgYu8m19hWFMDhSMvcoYi5rhkLZDSxE3gxPzM3b1kJVF2HcB2t8ErCbhAEPsgl&id=1340173454&m_entstream_source=timeline
Jaki dan jaka if you have anything reasonable to say say it but all you mention is rubbish.
Atiku is coming 2023 Insha Allah
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by boldtruthalways: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Think9ja:
undecided

Wetin this SAN smoke this morning?

He has issues with the candidacy of all the three major contenders.

He should tell us the way out then, since all the three candidates have issues surrounding their candidacy.

But honestly, despite the fact that I'm not a big fan of Tinubu, I was thinking of just wasting my vote on him. But this his choice of running mate has completely shattered that thought. I don't care if the Christian man is competent or not, make him just de there make I de see am. At least that's how Muslims think too

However, I still won't vote Atiku. I hate that man no be small. He is the type of person that buys his way through everything.

Obi on the other hand is just a noise maker who is an expert in marketing himself. However, I just feel Nigeria will not improve much under his leadership especially in the area of security. He might improve productivity but all that won't matter when there's killings and kidnappings here and there. This security issue needs a very brutal, serial politician and Obi is not the type.

I think I will only vote during the state elections. I already have my mind set on a particular candidate for the state elections. But as for the presidential, I will just pass.
No, if you don't vote Presidential candidate, you are simply allowing the more evil one to win. I feel if the economy is well improved, it will drastically reduce insecurity because many people will be engaged. The few other insecurity remaining after people.have jibs will be tackled head on...no playing politics with insecurity. If you have a true and decisive leader, insecurity will be effectively handled. Vote Obi/Datti, its the only green option remaining for Nigeria.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by SU50: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

SAN is wrong in case of item 2 and religious assertions!

BAT all the way!

Wow, oga ka dawo kenan?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by dragunov: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

The above points can’t be overemphasized.

Shut up! Can you boldly admit on this forum that your Buhari bleeped up? Can you concur with other clearly perceptive and intelligent people that your Buhari is a dangerous sectional leader who had Islamic agendas and Fulanization policies? Nonsense.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by seunmsg(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
dragunov:

Shut up! Can you boldly admit on this forum that your Buhari bleeped up? Can you concur with other clearly perceptive and intelligent people that your Buhari is a dangerous sectional leader who had Islamic agendas and Fulanization policies? Nonsense.

Buhari is now a lame dock president; he’s on his way out. He belongs to the past at this moment and we are already looking forward. So, wake up and stop sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by Ebubu3: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Buhari is now a lame dock president; he’s on his way out. He belongs to the past at this moment and we are already looking forward. So, wake up and stop sleeping on a bicycle.
Oga abeg goan rest. The failures of Buhari as a President is a burden the APC will bear and will be used to judge and campaign against Tinubu ahead of 2023.

5 months to end of the year; APC will lose more grounds than gain some.

The bitterness of Nigerians against APC is real; massive inflation, ASUU strike and insecurity!

If Buhari had governed well, it would have been easier for Tinubu to campaign.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by ArewaNorth: 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
SU50:

Wow, oga ka dawo kenan?

Daman ina nan grin

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by SU50: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Daman ina nan grin

Gaskiya ne, ina ga abun da yafi mana kawai mu tsaya a kan interest din mu: babbaan abun da me ciwa arewa tuwo a kwarya shine rashin zaman lafiya, rashin ayyukan yi was matasa da suka gama karatu, infrastructure (wuta, hanyoyi, railway da sauransu), harkar noma, duk candidate da zai yi wa kasa aiki mu kuma ya kare mana wannan to shine namu. Allah shi mana jagoranci.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by dragunov: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Admit it! 8 months to go doesn't make him no longer relevant. That he is soon leaving does not erase all his misdeeds of 7yrs. It doesn't erase the killings by Fulani herdsmen, bandits and terrorists. It doesn't remove the Fulanization agenda; it doesn't remove the economic Jihad against the South. It doesn't remove the bigotry and crass corruption. It doesn't bring back the innocent dead. Can you imagine your line of argument?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by lovinagbad: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is our choice in the South West
They are talking about Atiku and not OBI. You people are doing more damage to OBI. Let's try and comment on Topic at hand and not these Obi. It's absurd
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by luluman: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by dragunov: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
seunmsg:

All I requested for is for you to man up and admit that you were wrong. Whether anyone is sleeping on a bike or not is irrelevant. At least you have been sleeping on a roller skates and we all saw the result.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency by ArewaNorth: 6:30am On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

Gaskiya ne, ina ga abun da yafi mana kawai mu tsaya a kan interest din mu: babbaan abun da me ciwa arewa tuwo a kwarya shine rashin zaman lafiya, rashin ayyukan yi was matasa da suka gama karatu, infrastructure (wuta, hanyoyi, railway da sauransu), harkar noma, duk candidate da zai yi wa kasa aiki mu kuma ya kare mana wannan to shine namu. Allah shi mana jagoranci.
Amin. Wannan shine mafita garemu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Ebonyi LP Senatorial Candidate, Okorie Over ‘Drug-Related Offence’ / How Nigeria Was Ripped-off In $470m CCTV Project – Reps C’ttee / CCB Didn't Interrogate Saraki Before Filing Charges Against Him. EFCC Detective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.