Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria (5080 Views)

7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / 8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:59am On May 13, 2023
we are actively back on Nairaland
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by ezenwaez(m): 3:47pm On May 14, 2023
My Adsense Account was closed I have written appeal they refused to answer me.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Klausgocrazy(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2023
kenniefawole:
Good morning world! Your blog/website related questions can now come in
what niche would earn me good traffic and funds in Nigeria. I want to get back to blogging
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2023
ezenwaez:
My Adsense Account was closed I have written appeal they refused to answer me.

When an AdSense account is closed that all, Google doesn't listen to appeal. Only about 2% always get their account back after an appeal. there is nothing to do, just move on and get a new one
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2023
Klausgocrazy:
what niche would earn me good traffic and funds in Nigeria. I want to get back to blogging

Finance , Education and Tech
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2023
Kennietech:
Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

If you have any questions as regarding website design & Development , blogging, App design, business registration and any other web -business related kindly Drop them here .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng

@kenniefawole @taiwofawole
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by emmanex2000: 8:49pm On May 16, 2023
Good evening sir/ma,

In need of a content writer or copy writer with years of experience? If yes, search no further!!!!

I can write on various niches and subjects such as blog writing, automobile articles, seo-writing including surfer, tech, b2b tech, YouTube scripts, financial articles, cryptoarticles, academic writings, product reviews, rewriting and so on. These also includes ebooks ranging from fiction, non-fiction, and course contents.

I deliver non-plagiarised and 100% grammar articles within the stipulated time. I also check my works with professional plagiarism tools.

It will be my pleasure working with you to making your projects a huge success.

Contact me via 07012809662
Email@emmanueloladiti31@gmail.com.

Always at your service.
Thank you.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Klausgocrazy(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2023
kenniefawole:

Finance , Education and Tech
Ok can you suggest me any websites currently doing any of the above let me have an insight on how to position mine, by the way during the past 2 days I did this please rate me, insults are highly welcomed trend360.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 18, 2023
🚀 Are you ready to take your brand to new heights with remarkable content that captivates your audience? Look no further! ✍️ With my unwavering commitment to excellence, I am here to provide you with captivating and engaging writing services that will leave a lasting impact. 🌟

🌍 As a global content writer, I understand the diverse needs of clients from around the world. I can adapt my writing style to suit your specific requirements, whether you need a formal tone, conversational approach, technical expertise, or creative flair. 🎯 Your brand's voice will remain authentic and resonate with your target audience.

🔓 Unlock the full potential of your brand through exceptional content that connects with your audience on a deeper level. Contact me today, and together we will enhance your online presence. 💡 With my expertise in leveraging low-competition keywords, implementing effective SEO strategies, and crafting captivating content, your brand will rise above the competition and make a lasting impression.

🎉 Let's amplify your brand's voice and create content that sparks excitement and engagement. Your success is my priority, and I am here to provide you with top-notch writing services that deliver results. 📈 Reach out to me now, and let's embark on a journey to elevate your brand's online presence together. The sky's the limit! ✨

Learn more: https://www.nairaland.com/7691306/compelling-content-drives-traffic-engages
WhatsApp: +2347064399306

1 Share

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2023
Klausgocrazy:

Ok can you suggest me any websites currently doing any of the above let me have an insight on how to position mine, by the way during the past 2 days I did this please rate me, insults are highly welcomed trend360.com.ng

Check out

InsideOAU.com
techcabal.com
studentship.com.ng
www.benjamindada.com

About your website review ;
1) The design Seems old fashion to me , the template is giving the old website format of the infamous Naijaloaded , waploaded and other website in the past
2) Kindly choose a less competitive niche , entertainment isn’t worth it this days
3) You might want to consider changing your theme
4) Your website isn’t search engine optimized

This are the few things I could spot , if you need an in-depth review you can send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Klausgocrazy(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2023
kenniefawole:

Check out

InsideOAU.com
techcabal.com
studentship.com.ng
www.benjamindada.com

1) The design Seems old fashion to me , the template is giving the old website format of the infamous Naijaloaded , waploaded and other website in the past
2) Kindly choose a less competitive niche , entertainment isn’t worth it this days

This are the few things I could spot , if you need an in-depth review you can send me a message on WhatsApp

Yeah I just made use of the theme saved on my Pc because I currently don’t have the funds to buy a new one, but if you’ve got a better theme and can share for free with your tips too kindly drop me your WhatsApp
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Klausgocrazy(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2023
kenniefawole:

Check out

InsideOAU.com
techcabal.com
studentship.com.ng
www.benjamindada.com

So I should just convert it to a school/entertainment blog
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 5:28pm On May 23, 2023
Klausgocrazy:

So I should just convert it to a school/entertainment blog

Yes , do you have it monetised already ?
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Klausgocrazy(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
kenniefawole:

Yes , do you have it monetised already ?
Not yet my bro, I’ve just been posting . My target is 100 educational post . Why not check it out and pls drop me ur honest review. Do not care about my feelings , I need all insults . trend360.com.ng
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
Klausgocrazy:

Not yet my bro, I’ve just been posting . My target is 100 educational post . Why not check it out and pls drop me ur honest review. Do not care about my feelings , I need all insults . trend360.com.ng

i will do that shortly
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2023
Happy new week ! Remember we are the most reliable and professional web master & business strategist on this forum . Happy review from a client

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:31pm On May 30, 2023
We can handle all your graphics need

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
Another successful website development has been completed. We used the .ng domain for high visibility in searches, as the client heavily targets the Nigerian market. The blog is a multi-niche blog that closely focuses on fashion, lifestyle, and trends. Based on my calculations, the client is expected to have a Google AdSense CPC (Cost Per Click) of $0.15 - $0.50. The website does not currently have Google AdSense. The client plans to apply for Google AdSense within 6-7 months after filling the blog with 40 specified articles. The client is confident about getting approved because the website's structure was designed in a way that meets Google's requirements. The website is completely secure, and it is highly resistant to malware attacks. Additionally, to further enhance the website's security, we changed the login URL from the standard /wp-admin.

In between the pages below "About us, contact us , disclaimer , privacy policy ' are very important for adsense approval

Here is the cost breakdown

Domain extension: .ng (6,000)
Hosting: Bluehost - 30,000 (I have a Bluehost VPS server where I host my clients if they wish)
Theme: $45
Plugins: $250
Workmanship: grin

Are you interested in owning a blog or website? Kennie Tech can provide you with an incredible, affordable, and world-class design that fits within your budget. Don't wait! Contact us now at www.kennietech.com.ng

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Mathilde: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
Hi Mr Kenniefawole
Been trying to get a domain name on Namecheap but my cards keep getting rejected and I am out of ideas on how to navigate this.
Do you have a solution around this please? Thank you 🙏
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by liamjakes247: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2023
This just what I need. THANKS. Are there some other updates you would want me to know. I really wanna bring it all to teach and make some reasonable earnings.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mathilde:
Hi Mr Kenniefawole
Been trying to get a domain name on Namecheap but my cards keep getting rejected and I am out of ideas on how to navigate this.
Do you have a solution around this please? Thank you 🙏

You can get a virtual card but if you don’t want to go through the stress I can help you pay for it .

https://www.nairaland.com/7359130/need-pay-dollars-lets-kennietech
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
liamjakes247:
This is just what I need. THANKS. Are there some other updates you would want me to know. I really wanna bring it all to teach and make some reasonable earnings.

Yes , i would constantly drop more updates. kinfly follow this thread
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
We are always available for your enquiries! We will do our best to ensure everything goes perfect. We offer all form of digital and web related services . Hit us up via www.kennietech.com.ng

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2023
Good morning world

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
We are open for consultancy 24/7 , feel free to reach out to us

Website - www.kennietech.com.ng
Social - @kennietechng

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by AreaFada2: 1:04am On Jul 20, 2023
Kennietech:
Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng

@kenniefawole @taiwofawole

OK
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Cavendish123: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2023
AreaFada2:

OK

Below is the message Google adsense sent me
Please do you have any suggestions

Thank you for your interest in AdSense. After reviewing your application, our specialists have found that it does not meet our programme criteria. Therefore, we are unable to accept you into our programme.
Our AdSense programme policies are designed to ensure the effectiveness of Google ads for our publishers as well as for our advertisers. We review all publishers and we reserve the right to decline any application. If you are able to make changes to meet our programme criteria, you may reapply for AdSense in the future.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to enquiries regarding the specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks,
The Google AdSense Team
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by ozome15(m): 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
All this analysis you made is it realistic based on as a beginner.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2023
Cavendish123:

Below is the message Google adsense sent me
Please do you have any suggestions

Thank you for your interest in AdSense. After reviewing your application, our specialists have found that it does not meet our programme criteria. Therefore, we are unable to accept you into our programme.
Our AdSense programme policies are designed to ensure the effectiveness of Google ads for our publishers as well as for our advertisers. We review all publishers and we reserve the right to decline any application. If you are able to make changes to meet our programme criteria, you may reapply for AdSense in the future.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to enquiries regarding the specific reasons for our decision. Thank you for your understanding.
Thanks,
The Google AdSense Team

Login to your adsense account and click on "site" to see why it was actuakky dissapproved
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2023
ozome15:
All this analysis you made is it realistic based on as a beginner.
No , i use this same analysis on my client website and the result is productive ! the only problem is that sometimes your calculation might work well in a given month
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
Importance of Website Speed

Website speed is a critical factor that significantly influences your website's search engine optimization (SEO) performance. Search engines, particularly Google, consider page speed as one of the ranking factors when determining the position of a website in search results. Here are some key points to elaborate on the importance of website speed in SEO:

1) User Experience (UX):

Faster loading times contribute to a better user experience. Visitors are more likely to stay on your site and engage with its content if pages load quickly.
Slow-loading websites can lead to higher bounce rates, meaning visitors leave the site without exploring further. High bounce rates can negatively impact your SEO rankings.

2) Mobile Friendliness:

Mobile devices are now the primary means of internet access for many users. Google places significant importance on mobile-friendly websites.
Page speed is even more critical on mobile devices where internet connections may not be as fast and resources are more limited. A fast-loading mobile site enhances both user experience and SEO.

3) Search Engine Ranking:

Google uses page speed as a ranking factor in its algorithm. Faster websites are more likely to rank higher in search results compared to slower counterparts.
Google's PageSpeed Insights tool can provide valuable insights into your website's performance and offer suggestions for improvement.

4) Crawl Budget:
Search engines allocate a certain amount of resources, known as crawl budget, to index and rank a website's pages. A faster site allows search engine bots to crawl more pages within the allocated budget, ensuring that more of your content gets indexed.

5) Core Web Vitals:

Google has introduced Core Web Vitals as a set of metrics that focus on the user experience, including loading performance. Core Web Vitals include metrics like Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), First Input Delay (FID), and Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS).
Websites that perform well in these vital metrics are likely to receive a boost in search rankings.
6) Competitive Advantage:

In a competitive online landscape, every advantage counts. If your website loads faster than your competitors, it can attract and retain more visitors, potentially leading to higher conversion rates and better SEO rankings.

7) Global Reach:
Website speed becomes crucial for global audiences. Users around the world, accessing your site from different locations, may experience varying loading times. Fast-loading websites cater to a global audience more effectively.

In conclusion, optimizing your website for speed is not only essential for providing a positive user experience but also plays a pivotal role in improving your SEO rankings. Prioritizing speed optimizations, such as optimizing images, leveraging browser caching, and minimizing server response times, can lead to a more successful online presence.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2023
we are still in business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Adsense On Mobile Phones / How To Use Whatsapp Without Phone Number / Why You Can't Fool Google SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.