Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,347 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) (25422 Views)

2-Year-Old Baby Dies After Falling From A School Building In Abia State / Lagos Government Shuts Chrisland School Over Whitney Adeniran’s Death / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by slowice(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2022
The other major religion is busy churning out terrorists
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow, a nice building.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Bfly: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Church now builds school for the government.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Mandate2023: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Why won't they donate

Since Christian wanna rule Lagos 12yrs on a row

Tinubu and Fashola was a Muslim and no one noticed or complained bcoz tinubu wife was a Christian and Fashola wife too was a Christian....16years

Ambode did 4 years and sanwo is about to go 8years

All dis religious things is not our problem in south west.....u must either be a Igbo mole or 1 of those useless good for nothing Islamic extremist yoruba with no clear ideology

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Amayabor1: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2022
I really want to ask something; why are RCCG projects concentrated in the south west? You never hear them doing anything in the South South, South east or North. Is it that their members are made up of only Yoruba people? Or those outside the south west do not pay tithes and offerings?

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Sucre6: 9:53am On Jul 13, 2022
anonimi:

How do you personally benchmark yourself with the worst to make progress?
What kind of confusing conundrum are you in

Your quotes recks of hate and wrong channel of inconsequential negative energy. Just keep off my mention, it is too early for this charade
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by sinkhole: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2022
CuriousX:
Why donate a Christian school to the government? This is a wrong move as the school will be better managed by the church. Tomorrow they will say they want to wear hijab there rubbish undecided
I wonder the rationale for the donation? If the other people built something like this, they are going to lock it up for their own use and anybody not wearing their apparel will simply not be able to use it.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

And u think u ve said something intelligent
Ipigs are beginning to show face as predicted grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2022
081087n:

Ipigs are beginning to show face as predicted grin
I'm Yoruba. Born and Breed.. U are just not intelligent
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Daniluv1(m): 10:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Why try to get recognition from the government rubbish?

Donating it to the was so uncalled for

Even the ones the government built themselves have they been able to maintain them

Notice me donation

1 Like

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Hotfreezer: 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Why won't they donate

Muslims ruled for 16 years in a row, Christians will do 12 years and you are complaining. Na wa for you o.
I often forget Fashola is a Muslim just as I forget Ambode and Sanwo are Christians.
Good governance is what I need, not useless leaders. Go and see what religion has done to the fat North and the East.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by nesphil(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2022
This is commendable!
RCCG has been donating things like these for Lagos for a very long time now,
they should also reciprocate this gesture in other states too,
since it's not only Lagos State that contributes to the growth of the Church of God.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by samson1019: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
If church can build this edifice, it's a very big shame to our own eleyi of ogun state, for more than 3 years in government no any laudable project.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
dejavubobo1:

I'm Yoruba. Born and Breed.. U are just not intelligent

Pele o omoale omoluabi cheesy Mr. Intelligent >: grin
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by muykem: 10:12am On Jul 13, 2022
Very commendable, Christianity has been contributing positively to the society since the day of Jesus Christ. The other religion also contributing Boko-Haram, ISWAP and Bandits e.t.c to the society.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by RightChannel: 10:17am On Jul 13, 2022
They are still coming to this school with there hijab saga
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by everythinggirly(f): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! This is so beautiful!
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Tremple8v: 10:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Love this .
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by naija4life247: 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
christejames:
This is highly commendable kiss kiss kiss

But I'm afraid this gesture will be pushed to the back and possibly relegated when the Muslim Brotherhood Party (MBP) force their way to power next year shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no mention name ooo, if your conscience is judging you then you know which power is not to be voted for next year cool

Nigeria must progress!

You will cry for long. You will weep blood, and then drink Sniper Humanicide.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by li7chang(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2022
we also believe it is important for all the children to learn in a conducive and safe environment, hence the resolve of our church to support the Government continuously [ur=https://www.itcsdaixie.com/l]python代考[/url]
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Forces that can help you to overcome fear.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUkZ2kNEn1A
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Being good and generous only make you richer and bigger.
Do more...Get more.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by Demolakay: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:

Why won't they donate
why are u nw yelling? Muslim ruled for 16 years in a row.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by victorv12(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2022
temitope27:
That's a welcome development

I don't know the kind of development this is! Is this how they build their church? This is bullshit!
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by juman(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Good deed.
Thanks to RCCG Solid Rock for the laudable donation.
Hope other churches, traditional and muslim groups would be doing praiseworthy things like this.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2022
081087n:

Pele o omoale omoluabi cheesy Mr. Intelligent >: grin

I won't exchange words with U. U obviously proving the best ur brain can offer.
Re: RCCG Solid Rock Donates Modern School Building To Lagos Government (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:58am On Jul 13, 2022
christejames:
This is highly commendable kiss kiss kiss

But I'm afraid this gesture will be pushed to the back and possibly relegated when the Muslim Brotherhood Party (MBP) force their way to power next year shocked shocked shocked shocked

I no mention name ooo, if your conscience is judging you then you know which power is not to be voted for next year cool

Nigeria must progress!

Our comments you be concentrated on the topic sentence....
Leave religion out of every issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boarding Students Turn Tiktokers (Video) / Wrong Diction And Unnecessary Use Of Preposition In Our Daily Speech / JAMB Applicants In Maiduguri Struggling To Buy JAMB Forms In The Night (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.