Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli (603 Views)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / Arsenal Enter Race To Sign Osimhen From Napoli / Chelsea Sign Jorginho On A Five-year Deal From Napoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by solbase10(m): 10:15am On Jul 13, 2022
Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly is set to join Chelsea on a long-term, according to multiple reports.

Despite the departures of Andreas Christensen, Antonio Rudiger and Romelu Lukaku, head coach Thomas Tuchel is still waiting to make his first addition of the summer transfer window.

The Premier League giants have been linked with numerous centre-backs, including Sevilla’s Jules Kounde and Juventus’ Matthijs de Ligt.

However, it has been widely suggested that Manchester City’s Nathan Ake is most likely to move to Stamford Bridge, returning for a second spell at the club.

In recent days, speculation has increased regarding the next move of Koulibaly with Chelsea known to want to bring another leadership figure into the group.

The Blues are allegedly prepared to meet the asking price of the Senegal international at a time when he has less than a year remaining on his contract.

According to French journalist Fabrice Hawkins, Chelsea are now closing in on wrapping up the transfer of the 31-year-old.

Hawkins says that Chelsea are ready to pay €40m (£33.91m) for Koulibaly, who is said to be ready to pen a three-year contract at the West Londoners.

The Blues are allegedly prepared to meet the asking price of the Senegal international at a time when he has less than a year remaining on his contract.

According to French journalist Fabrice Hawkins, Chelsea are now closing in on wrapping up the transfer of the 31-year-old.

Source::https://www.completesports.com/koulibaly-set-to-join-chelsea-from-napoli/

Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Soulsymbol99: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2022
Chelsea why? 40m for a guy over 30 years undecided
Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by paulolee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
nice deal
Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Broveens42(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Soulsymbol99:
Chelsea why? 40m for a guy over 30 years undecided

He is a defender not an attacker.
It's a fair price for a classy player

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Soulsymbol99: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Broveens42:

He is a defender not an attacker.
It's a fair price for a classy player

Wen sallah, Nunez, halland or adama carry am run 2 times he will need an oxygen mask. Bros na premier league we dey talk ooo. That T. Silva over 30 did well does not mean he will too. This is an African player, wen they say they are 25years u need to add another 5years to get their real age.
Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by yahwehpickin(m): 2:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
I believe KK can give Chelsea 3 solid years!!!
He is an outstanding defender.

In other news. Raheem Sterling farewell message to Man City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsjWVAStoSc

1 Like

Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Broveens42(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Soulsymbol99:

Wen sallah, Nunez, halland or adama carry am run 2 times he will need an oxygen mask. Bros na premier league we dey talk ooo. That T. Silva over 30 did well does not mean he will too. This is an African player, wen they say they are 25years u need to add another 5years to get their real age.

Do you watch football at all? Or you base your arguments on hear say?

Who told you KK can't run?

As a world class defender, your greatest strengths are: marking your lines/positioning; this will help you explore the areas of duels, interception, block etc.

I'm sure you rate Van Dijk high because you think He has speed? grin

1 Like

Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Soulsymbol99: 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Broveens42:

Do you watch football at all? Or you base your arguments on hear say?

Who told you KK can't run?

As a world class defender, your greatest strengths are: marking your lines/positioning; this will help you explore the areas of duels, interception, block etc.

I'm sure you rate Van Dijk high because you think He has speed? grin

Well, time will tell. I believe he was once rated the best defender in Italy, so he must be good then. Bros u know say na only premier league we dey put all our energy. Even as osimehn dey wit the guy, i no dey too watch seria A
Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by judedwriter(m): 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
I dey suspect Chelsea....

Man city and Liverpool be warned.

1 Like

Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by paulolee(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
anoda lukaku mistake...some players are better of in small teams
Re: Koulibaly Set To Join Chelsea From Napoli by Broveens42(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
paulolee:
anoda lukaku mistake...some players are better of in small teams

A captain is what you call mistake?
You guys need to move away from football to something like cricket

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me The Name Of This Player And Win Yourself 500 Airtime / I’m Not Sure If You’ve Ever Played Football – Klopp Makes Awkward Nedum Mistake / NPL: Clubs Need To Be Privitised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.