Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

The View On Sex Life And Unforeseen Endangerment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The View On Sex Life And Unforeseen Endangerment (284 Views)

A Tale Of Love, Gangs, And Unforeseen Alliances / Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The View On Sex Life And Unforeseen Endangerment by emmajoshua1975(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2022
good day everyone what am about to bring before u is the perplexity of the thought of some persons who think sleeping with prostitute or some girls can rather bring you goodluck or badluck perhaps some spiritual problems and attack like demons and the likes...

now my question is when you sleeping with these girls or men without using condom i can say for sure there is a fleshy touch and an etwine entanglement which for sure can either bring pregnancy,STD or the aformentioned problem listed a above

what about you using condom i know that you can't get pregnant or STD,unless there is a burst
my curiousity is the aspect of the badluck and spiritual problem cant the condom prevent that too since there is no fleshy touch in the intimacy.

(1) (Reply)

A Quick Reminder That You Are Not Alone.. / I Proposed / How Will You Vote Assuming Today Is The, 2023 Nigeria Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.