Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons (43961 Views)

Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by dadabashua1(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
The poor even have higher numbers in the North,I pity ignorant people when ever I see their comments saying numbers in the North is fake,serious pity self. grin

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by shortIGBOman: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nword22:

truth is bitter,thats why you useless tribes won't let igbo go, begger with low life.

Igbos are far richer it's on list even your village you are a slave to us.

Audio billionaires than can't complete refinary without government help and our oil, joke is on your useless tribe.

That one that is building a Refinary is richer than all IGBO put together. And we have thousands of his type in my beautiful Region. Igbo are only Rich online. That's why the great North refused to give them independent. Since they are good at making mouth and chest beat. grin grin grin

We refused to give una independence, make una do una worst. And if una talk anyhow, we go still beat una joingrin grin

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Maleekdon: 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why I Chose Funke Akindele As My Running Mate - Jide Adediran, Lagos PDP Governorship Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b02P2TAvhxc
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by adedayoleke90(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
ChiefAfonja:
Say no to drug lord Tinubu
everything is about Tinubu, guy sell your candidate and leave Tinubu alone
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by ufotunang: 5:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
These are the ones increasing the population of Nigeria
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by ufotunang: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
You have to loot money in order the take good care of 4 wives and many children like this.. nawaoooo
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by 489akinrinnola: 5:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
E be many things walahiE be many things walahi...
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Alajiki(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Islam has done more harm than good to the world...

That's all I have to say

Inane Twaddle
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by MikoB: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Zorn:
is it only the north that is going to vote?

No, but in nigeria the people that normally come out to vote the most are the core northerners, if any candidate can secure the votes from these 5 states of Kaduna, kano, katsina, Borno and Bauchi massively, the candidate just need to do well in other region maybe 40% in other regions, he will win, that is why these 5 northern votes are key for Tinubu this explains the reason he took the risk of choosen a Muslim as running mate and mind you Tinubu will likely buy Kwankwaso before the election.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by indigenous234(f): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry to burst your bubbles.. he can cajole same people. Hausa people no get sense like that. All he needs is just to tell them Hausa this, or Islam that. Its as simple as that.

Down south, Hausa's get another ethnic group wey mumu like them. Them dey for the brown roof republic.

Truthisunique2:
Living large with all his children complete

His citizens many never fit see ransom to take claim their own children

Tomorrow you believe he can cajole same people to vote apc government because dey can't think for themselves
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by RexTramadol1: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omoh
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Alwaysachick: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
MikoB:
I am not against Africa culture and tradition, he is free to marry as many as he wants and also having many children as he desires as long as he can take care of them, but not with the common wealth and resource of others. Nigerians are not there yet once we get there everybody will feel and even the politicians will sense it louder, for now we are not there yet especially the northern nigeria are still far away from liberation, that is why I laugh when people talk about Obi, if the elections is going to be conducted in the southern part and the Middle belt maybe an Obi can have a chance, but you see those illiterates in the core North are not ready and I am afraid they might not be ever ready, Osinbajo would have been the perfect person for now because he is ready to deal with those setting us back that explains why he took all the actions he took during his three months spell at the helms of affairs, the politicians don't like him but the masses do, and I am very sure Nigerians will still have a reason or two to ask for Osinbajo someday.

You were making sense until you mentioned Osinbanjo
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by ChiefAfonja: 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members

You can use your hundreds of fake accounts to report lol

Na you go taya

But the truth is hunger go deal with you, since you haven't learn from Buhari's case

Lol

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Living large with all his children complete

His citizens many never fit see ransom to take claim their own children

Tomorrow you believe he can cajole same people to vote apc government because dey can't think for themselves

Yes, they can't think for themselves.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Truthisunique2: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
indigenous234:
Sorry to burst your bubbles.. he can cajole same people. Hausa people no get sense like that. All he needs is just to tell them Hausa this, or Islam that. Its as simple as that.

Down south, Hausa's get another ethnic group wey mumu like them. Them dey for the brown roof republic.

if na tribal he wan go apc doesn't have tinubu on it

If na Islam tinubu na fake Muslim
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by aalangel(f): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does he know all of them?
That's why keep gathering wealth. They have work to do.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
All these frustrated and pained bingos saying he is keeping them with the common wealth of the state, he has been governor for a little over 3 years, what has he been maintaining them with before?

Take your anger and hate and gerra rat here.

Masha Allah, beautiful family Matawalle, may Allah make it easy for you to maintain there rights as specified by him.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
ignis:
North and herders mentality.

The population of one family in the north is more than the population of a kindred in the south.

How do you intend to beat them in election? No wonder they keep dictating and deciding who wins the presidential election.

Your tears, they are sweet. tongue
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
OmoManU:

Did they stop you from not doing likewise, sheybi na u wan dey copy everything western

As in. People with their inferririty complex.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
4ward4:

No any K-Leg, familiarize your self with the law requirements to become a president . No be by number, their is a second point attach ,if I remember 2/3rd of the total states needs to be won.
Before drafting the laws they definitely know population can never be evenly distributed and they make it Enugu is equal to Kano win . No matter how many population kano can pull, logically just what the second requirement implies.
It have been a rear case and haven't happened yet tho, but in the case where Apc gets 20milliin votes from the North and winning Just 12 states in total and LP gets 2million votes and was able to win 24 states in Nigeria . LP will automatically be declared the winner.
The only thing that saved Buhari last election was a Win from Kogi and other North Central States. If not the millions he pulled from Kano won't even Save his Ass.
The law is deeper and encompasses every states with no atom of Cheating. They will never tell you this, but instead some useless modafucker in the North will be Chest beating that they have population...E no mean for election.

You make sense, until you stopped.

I believe the law states: get the highest number of votes AND 2/3 of votes in 24 States.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Yaronkirki: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
LibertyRep:
Where are the daughters?

As long as he has the wherewithal to take care of them, no problems.

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Vado:

Funny enough, that doesn't be necessarily leads to high birth rate. They have the highest female mortality rate in the country, highly diseased population, low IGR leading to rural to urban migration, terrorism ridden society with explosive death rates and increasingly informed youth population. Mattawale belongs to the old block which these new age cats wants no part of. Even in the next 20years, they cannot eclipse the South.

Lol, I see someone getting his facts from the pendulum.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
sulaak:

They cannot afford to look after their large family. I doubt he will have the time to do his job with that large family in tow, it now becoming obvious that the so-called African culture and traditions are the root cause of backwardness in Africa.

We witness the same issue in South Africa when President Zuma started implementing state capture to finance his large family.

What amazes me is how someone will sit in his room and manufacture stats or info.

What was Matawalle doing before becoming the governor?

Do you think people with large families wait for the government to do something for them?

The number of people working for government what's their population and what's their proportion to people with large families?

So, in your world, anyone with such a big family can only be 'looting'?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Papichulostunne:
[The Governor is married to four wives, Aisha, Balkisu, Fatima, Dadiya and blessed with many children including daughters.]

Including daughters? The daughters no be children too..

Women are really looked down by these Muslim dudes

Lol, something to make yourself feel better?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 7:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ahmedie28:
Blame your grandmother that castrated your father , not Islam. Your mother has to be bleeped by neighbor to born only you , in your family. Bastard idiot

grin
Muultumina bishi a hankali.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Islam has done more harm than good to the world...

That's all I have to say
cheesy hate kills faster
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Nword22: 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

That one that is building a Refinary is richer than all IGBO put together. And we have thousands of his type in my beautiful Region. Igbo are only Rich online. That's why the great North refused to give them independent. Since they are good at making mouth and chest beat. grin grin grin

We refused to give una independence, make una do una worst. And if una talk anyhow, we go still beat una joingrin grin

audio government money as if he is feeding any Igbo except almajiri muslims like you, IGBOS DO NOT NEED AUDIO BILLIONAIRE LIKE HIM CRYING TO BORROW 300 BILLION FOR HIS SCRAP FAKE PRODUCTS, without Igbos will you miserable lots survive,thats why you are dominated in your own state. Yeye half human.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mademan7:
Nawao, why do these people love giving birth to so many children?

I write business plan and proposal.for people at affordable price
this one is rich enough to do so.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by HeightsKE: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
You insult people and their tribes stylishly with your handle but when they react to your provocation,you cry and call the mods with this handle but I gotta let you know that you are very disgusting and make this forum so dirty.
I wish these mods will treat you and your the way they should have done long ago!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by DSoj(m): 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
I'm Jealous down . I swear
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na wah oo.
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) / Senate Committee Recommends Suspension Of Ndume For 6 Months, Clears Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.