Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons (43959 Views)

Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Pls bro I'm the one that sent you that with another moniker.
ok. 2moro, I'd respond with a token
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ok
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Ok
pls resend ur dails so I can screenshot it. You can modify ur post after liking it

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
pls resend ur dails so I can screenshot it. You can modify ur post after liking it
Alright. I'll do that.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Alright
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I did that. Have you seen it?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
I did that. Have you seen it?
Yes.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes.
Alright thanks.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Papichulostunne(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2022
SU50:

Lol, something to make yourself feel better?

Wetin this Afonja dey talk? Na hand scratch you to mention me?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by orlaglobal234: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fear cache me these is male children plus female ones they will complete fifty children all together, chai Zamfara money don suffered oo
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by chukswag(m): 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
The way these northerners reproduce ehh
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by shortIGBOman: 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nword22:

audio government money as if he is feeding any Igbo except almajiri muslims like you, IGBOS DO NOT NEED AUDIO BILLIONAIRE LIKE HIM CRYING TO BORROW 300 BILLION FOR HIS SCRAP FAKE PRODUCTS, without Igbos will you miserable lots survive,thats why you are dominated in your own state. Yeye half human.

The thing PAIN this man well well. I know you are in severe pains. Biko take this Rope, go and do the needful. When you reach, greet Ojukwu for us. Tell am say, the North never gree give una Biafra independence. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by sulaak(m): 2:29am On Jul 14, 2022
SU50:

What amazes me is how someone will sit in his room and manufacture stats or info.

What was Matawalle doing before becoming the governor?

Do you think people with large families wait for the government to do something for them?

The number of people working for government what's their population and what's their proportion to people with large families?

So, in your world, anyone with such a big family can only be 'looting'?

I will be wasting my time trying to educate you.

There are some very clear benefits to having a small family;

Each child receives more parental attention and educational advantages, which generally raise her self-esteem.
Children in small families, especially first and only children, tend to have higher school and personal achievement levels than do children of larger families.
The financial costs of maintaining a household are lower.
It is easier for both parents to combine careers with family life.
The general stress level is lower because there often are fewer conflicts and less rivalry.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by DWickedLandLord: 2:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

And waste of data

Is it your data?
Dumb ass
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by DWickedLandLord: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2022
@
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by SU50: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2022
sulaak:

I will be wasting my time trying to educate you.

Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2022
DWickedLandLord:

Is it your data?
Dumb ass

Nikompup
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by MUTERIKA(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
4ward4:

Of course they can't get 2milliom votes I was just underestimating so you understand. The only thing you and which I can reason with u is because the NW have 7 states in their Zones. Reason why the Igbos are Fighting to make up the SE 6. But still yet all hope aren't lost..
NC are free spirited minds and BENUE,PLEATEAU, Nasarawa and Kogi are never influenced by religion But by who sells himself properly. There we are certain of 4 states
SS and SE we are certain of 11 states total is 15 states. we are now looking for 10 more states. mind you APC and PDP will also be fighting for 22 states, assuming they divide the 22 into Half we are having 11 states.
In this Scenarios LP=14, APC=11,PDP=11 Who you tdo you think will be Sworn in.
The soul of who will govern next is in the NC .
Next year Election will forever Silence the Core North, because a New phase of the Law which have never been applied before will take its place.Majority of them will get to under ,it isn't by Number a clause exist after the Number clause.
Fantastic analysis, but how sure are you that NC aren't swayed by religion? Kogi has never had a Christian governor, then Nasarawa also. I can give up on Benue but Plateau is going to be a tough call. Don't count your eggs till they hatch. You seem to believe LP without structures across most states of the Federation will win more states in this coming polls.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Nword223: 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The thing PAIN this man well well. I know you are in severe pains. Biko take this Rope, go and do the needful. When you reach, greet Ojukwu for us. Tell am say, the North never gree give una Biafra independence. grin grin grin

Criminals that can't stand alone, where is North because we Igbos don't care about low class humans, we fought whole country including world powers who is useless North we can't overun in 5 days when it's face to face.

Maybe you are drunk. Aboki.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Yes.
Good day bro. My greetings.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good day bro. My greetings.
gd day. It wouid be done, couid be later in the evening. Busy now. How are u?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Alright.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Good day bro
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Good day bro
sorry been busy. B4 6pm pls
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
sorry been busy. B4 6pm pls
Alright.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Eriokanmi: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Alright thanks bro.
done!
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fahdiga(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
done!
Alright bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.