Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons (43960 Views)

Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Fadddd(m): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
ignis:
North and herders mentality.

The population of one family in the north is more than the population of a kindred in the south.

How do you intend to beat them in election? No wonder they keep dictating and deciding who wins the presidential election.
Whatever the north does, it's a wrong move. Obasanjo has over 35 children but he won't be chastised anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Ahmedie28(m): 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:
Islam has done more harm than good to the world...

That's all I have to say
Blame your grandmother that castrated your father , not Islam. Your mother has to be bleeped by neighbor to born only you , in your family. Bastard idiot

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by truthfinder319: 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's part of why BAT will win. You get it?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Sattie11212: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
These are the men alone ooo, no woman. Why won't such a person with an extreme large family steal?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by ibechris(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Even in Saudi Arabia where this religion came from...they hardly marry two wives...but here,u will think they are competing with themselves while in truth,they are increasing poverty in that region.

Just imagine a man of 60years still bearing children.

When he should have been a grand father.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by AmazingELixir: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

Only one man hmmm!
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Rayjnr: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

That's all I have to say

Are Saudis not practicing Islam??, With their wealth why are they still below 40million??
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Tylerboy15011(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
This is madness, how can a Mantle of leadership be given to a man with 4 wives and many children? How can he rule the people very well He children will hold position they don't deserve, I don't think he can be a governor with transparency.

My option
Yours I don't care
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by zudozz: 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
This one na 2% of Atiku children.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by EMEKAodogwu1: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114694922:
Beautiful family.

Don't be surprise to see some children of hate, frustrations and perdition that dem papa born pass this man and scatter dem and dem siblings all over the country typing trash about this family.
Blind hatred has been engraved in their hearts filled with hate.
They were born and nurtured with HATRED for others.

(If this Stone meet you and knack u for ya BIG head, quote this post now)

Lol cheesy
We see am, but we go do like say we no see am
cheesy wink cheesy
Frustrated old hag, spends the whole day in Nairaland and still expects ur life to change. You will be here wailing and hating even in the next 10 years when your mates will be playing with their grand children . Failure
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Taigaban: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Making Wise use of state resources. Niger Delta oil money and Zamfara Gold money actually make the difference.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by d142475: 4:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
All living off of Nigerian money
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by mrkia(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
That's why there people will continue ruling us
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by abdullhafar(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
I didn't see any look alike there
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Yankee101: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Why won't they steal to stupor?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by mrksquare: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
HonNL:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/7/photo-of-zamfara-governor-bello-matawalle-with-his-sons.html

You mean all the male gender all emanated from Matawalle's loins.

You see why I've often maintained that literary men do not die but multiply.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by hush15: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Hermes119: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114695001:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....
I thought your problem is with IPOB why drag the Igbo tribe into it
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by abobote: 4:18pm On Jul 13, 2022
KristaPretty:

Make sure you're capable sha
Ok, tnx

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by abobote: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

I hope you won't ask people to take care of them for you?
Hopefully, no
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by hardon1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Of not for government money, some would become almagiris

Part of the almajiri problem is poor northerners trying to take up more wives in line with religion and/or culture, and when finances can cover for such large family, the children become street kids
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by kingsclass: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Is that an achievement?
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by lereinter(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
post=114694922:
Beautiful family.

Don't be surprise to see some children of hate, frustrations and perdition that dem papa born pass this man and scatter dem and dem siblings all over the country typing trash about this family.
Blind hatred has been engraved in their hearts filled with hate.
They were born and nurtured with HATRED for others.

(If this Stone meet you and knack u for ya BIG head, quote this post now)

Lol cheesy
We see am, but we go do like say we no see am
cheesy wink cheesy

Your partner is already crying on twitter, yours is next

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Ibkhaleel01: 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

That's all I have to say
In your own shallow thinking and ignorant opinion...

You are born out of wedlock because of your adherence to xtianity and d bible....u eat dead, lies , abuse , and live an inmoral life which islam is all against....

I'll luv to lecture you more but lemme know your level of hatred first

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by GistFullGround: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2022

Southerners must learn to procreate at east 12 children each!

Have 4 wives plus 4 children each. God did not say you should stick with one wife...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by grandstar(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2022
There's this Fulani private security guy I know. His father had 30 children. His mum alone had 9. His father has gone through 6 wives, divorcing 2. It's just madness.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nawao,these are just the boys alone, 16 counted, why is he not sampling the girls.?

Now I know why they use their names for community, A man can have up to 4 wives and 30 children.

Imagine if these 16 sons of each marry 4 wives each and have 20 kids each, community don set.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Microwhy: 5:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
Brendaniel:

That's all I have to say
Just because you're poor and rached doesn't mean everyone is...,
Your forefathers practice same but gullible asshole like you have been brainwashed by new world propagist.
How interesting would it be to have enough money and enough children, Isn't it beautiful?
Mumu... what your parents have spent on you till date, the last kid in that family have spend more.
Go back to your village and tell them polygamy is islamic , let see if they will not roast you.
Once again, you're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Nword22: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

IGBO are not richer than anybody. Their wealth are Audio wealth. The few rich IGBO made their money like Evans and Obi Cubana. That's why, no IGBO has made the list of the 30 richest Nigerians.

The richest black man and the richest African is from my place. But IGBO people will always refer to Igbo Gala Hawkers as Billionaires. grin grin

truth is bitter,thats why you useless tribes won't let igbo go, begger with low life.

Igbos are far richer it's on list even your village you are a slave to us.

Audio billionaires than can't complete refinary without government help and our oil, joke is on your useless tribe.
Re: Governor Bello Matawalle Pictured With His Sons by Munzy14(m): 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
Nwoke na nyu gwogwo....cheesy chai!

16sons....odogwu bitters nyere ya aka..

This one will definitely spend more time on top his wives than brainstorming on ways to better life of zamfara people...

No wonder bandits took over. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Nigerian Soldier, Akeem (Photos) / Sunday Igboho's Extradition Hearing Holds Today (Pictures) / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.