Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna (16894 Views)

Bandits, Ansaru Terrorists Clash In Kaduna / Ansaru Terrorists Kill 30 Bandits In Kaduna / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by stanisbaratheon: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
The fools in APC were campaigning that many local government areas were under boko haram custody under Goodluck Jonathan, but today how far? The whole country is under attack and the same pigs that were talking in 2014 have all gone mute. The only people still saying this government is doing well are probably those with undiagnosed mental illness.

3 Likes

Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Dshocker(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Another terror group about to spring up.... Honestly Nigeria is in really big mess.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by ransomed: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Nigeria Army have suddenly forgot "Operation Python Dance" because ,their trainees are doing rehearsal in Kaduna.
Muslim --Muslim ticket loading to unleash more terror.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by ljoh: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
yomi961:
Imagine what will happen if we allow a Muslim Muslim ticket.
Northern christians will be very foolish to let the Muslim to toil with them at all front....

Also, christians should never fall for any brainwashing to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket. What Happened in ondo will be a child's play.
Shetima is the man in charge of the Boko Haram in the entire North.

Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by tnerro1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
So he’ll Rufai don see who crase pass am
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2022
(The Vanguard for the Protection of Muslims in Black Africa)

Even though they have a mostly Muslim govt, they are still raging , what would happen if a Southerner becomes president??
Why are we deceiving ourselves?
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Taigaban: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
When we beg government to empower the youths in creative ventures they refuse, but rather siphon public funds and stashed them away in foreign Banks. Now the only and the easy way out seen by jobless youths is to acquire weapons, to kidnap, rape and maim innocent citizens. So far they have made hundreds of millions of naira through Ransom payment. Now that their path has taken idealogical dimensions. The Elites and political class may be their main targets. Those who, over the years have refused to do the needful should brace up for impact, because I see some kind of crash landing. This I have seen.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Splitmind: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
They are simply practicing freedom of religion. Let us not believe we don't say worse in our own bedrooms.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Splitmind: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
Only in nija under a terrorist that a well known terrorist group will be preaching terrorism openly without being arrested. Nigeria is a failed state.

Yes that is why Cownu and Pigboho could preach freely in the south.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by ibechris(m): 8:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin Finally, the die is cast!! They foolishly and stewpidly elected a dead brain, jihadis and wicked man just to spite the Igbos just the way these mumu Yoruba jihadist are trying to bring in another brain dead thief called tilinbu just to spite us.
The question is, which region is feeling the heat most?
Keep on electing foolish people thinking ur doing us. When it start to rain, everybody go collect but some go collect pass some. As una talk say una no get sense, una go get sense by force.

For the records, no pity from this my corner. If them like, make them wipe and finish everybody there. Those cows don't deserve any pity ntoor

Although u may be angry,but u are very correct!

The north is irredeemable. They are just using the south to make people believe that Nigerian problem is holistic while in true sense,the bulk of our problem comes from the North.

They are greedy for power yet nothing meaningful to show for it...I pity this coming generation sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by OBoy50: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
My household and I will vote for a Muslim to Muslim ticket!
God punish tinubu!
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Tonitoniton(m): 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
That one na small thing.

Rebellion is their main topic especially when a Christian is the one leading in that area.

Islam is all about rebellion na
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Farid24224(m): 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
SHINJA:

U be idiot I swear

Aren't you one, was he referring to you?
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by IamBlanco(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
The news says “they wrongly interpret the quran”. That statement is funny cause these Ansaru terrorists are actually right to some extent. Islam is the opposite of democracy, if you doubt then mention one Islamic country you know that’s democratic??
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2022
Lol the hardship don torch Ansariu too cheesy cheesy

Las las everybody go dey alright.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by SHINJA: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
Farid24224:

Aren't you one, was he referring to you?

Another idiot
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by chloride6: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
May God allow PDP win in Kaduna Gubernatorial Elections so that Kaduna can experience true peace.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by IbrahimSola: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
I believe if this was to be in the South, either pythons would have been smiling or crocodiles would have been dancing by now. Mchwwww! This contraption sef!
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by EggAlhaji1: 4:21am On Jul 14, 2022
My dear Kaduna state under a muslim-Muslim leadership has now become worse than Borno. Birmi gwari used to be a very peaceful land. Now it has become a heaven for terrorists. NDA permanent site is not far from there, Air force HQ is not far from there, Police training college ,Jaji military cantonment are all in kaduna state yet banditry and terrorism are thriving. People have resigned to their fate.
Re: Sallah: Ansaru Freely Preaches Rebellion Against Govt In Kaduna by Safyqueen: 6:22am On Jul 14, 2022
Dawnofhope:
This is one of greatest achievement of Muslim-Muslim Ticket in Kaduna . And same will apply all over the nation if BAT wins

Stop being stupid. I have to insult you because Birinin Gwari is still in kaduna state but Muslim dominated, if it were to be southern kaduna now the comments above would have been something else. You people, especially some notorious christains believe anything can be used against this inevitable Tinubu Muslim-muslim ticket. You guys wanted him to fail by choosing christain as his vice but the man is wiser. Continue to write nonesense online thinking Muslims are your problem, when the shit hit the fan in this country, the whole Africa will be in mess. By then the real enemy, western countries will begin to take your resources freely and openly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Borrow N350 Billion To Fund 2023 Budget / Reprisals Kill 10 After Church Bombed In Nigeria's Jos / Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.