Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,556 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Part 2 (454 Views)

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 2) / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Part 2 by LoveUdie: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
It was 6 pm when I left the house. I had no place in mind I was going to. I just drove out in annoyance, got to a junction and parked inside the fast food there, and waited. I had hoped that my wife would call me to apologize so that I will go back home. This was something that has never happened before, not the misunderstanding part, though. That one happens on regular basis. What I mean is that I have never left the house because I was vexed, never, since I married my wife.
I sat inside my car for more than an hour, but no call came in from her, which made me angrier. I started going through my phone contacts, to see if I could call one of my guys, to meet me somewhere, maybe to drink a bottle or two, while I wait. I was still checking when I received an SMS from my secretary. Which read …
“Good evening sir, how is family, sir? Please, I would like to know if you are okay with me bringing you party Jollof rice tomorrow. I forgot to ask you on Friday. Regards to mummy Tope”
That was it. I didn’t think twice, I called up my secretary, immediately after reading the SMS... dunn dunn… she picked up after the second ring...
Secretary; hello … good evening, sir. Hope you got my message, sir?”
Tunde; Yes, I did. Wo, it’s not that one that is doing me right now. Can we meet? That is if you are less busy”
Secretary; sure, sir. I am not doing anything, I can come to the house as soon as possible. Hope everything is okay, sir?”
Tunde; I don’t want you to go to the house. Meet me at that hotel in T junction. I’ll send you the address via SMS, call me when you get there”
Secretary; okay, sir. I’ll be on my way” …
I wasn’t thinking straight anymore. I was so angry at my wife and it blinded my sense of reasoning. In my twisted mind, I felt the only way to punish her was to cheat on her. I didn’t know what I was thinking. The whole thing happened in a flash. My Secretary, who happens to be my wife’s cousin, didn’t pause to ask me why I wanted her to meet me in a hotel. She agreed to meet up, without any reservations, whatsoever. I sent her the name of the hotel and address as I said.
The hotel was where I lodged my friends that visited me from the U.K the month before.
I drove into the hotel and went straight to the reception to book a room. 45 minutes later, I got a call from my Secretary, that she had arrived. I gave her the room number and told the receptionist to give her a pass.
I still didn’t think I was making a mistake. It hadn’t clicked in my head to retract my steps. My wife still hadn’t called.
I heard a soft tap on the door and went to open it. My Secretary was dressed like she knew what was going to happen. She looked at me as she walked into the room, without saying a word. After locking the door, I took long strides towards her and pounced, like a hungry lion that has seen a willing prey. She made it very easy for me. To my utmost surprise, she had no undies and...https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/2022/07/i-feel-so-bad-for-cheating-on-my-wife.html
Re: I Feel So Bad For Cheating On My Wife. Part 2 by tayo60(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! Interesting, continue now

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl Up For Intense Fucking Of Your Pussy? / Sapa Is Sending Me A Love Letter / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.